Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) (46213 Views)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by boman2014: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once stood with a girl just like in the first pix.
I asked if that's how she avoids the eyes of every man she meets and she said "no, just you."
I thought she has something for me until I invited her three times, each time she promised to show up but never did.
So I lost interest and quit the chase.
sorry dear. But you would had persuade her.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by fattprince(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like the fourth one.

The one in which the lady is wearing a yellow skirt.
Me too. Don't know why tho.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
boman2014:
sorry dear. But you would had persuade her.
Hmmmm. I thought to myself " if she was interested, why would she want me to Chase her again?"
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by AfroKnight: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Suit and tie gets the job done faster. grin

Stand like you own the ground upon which she walks and she will give you attention. Unless she’s a feminist, in which case, you should end things immediately. Feminists cannot make good romantic partners.

6 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by McStoic(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
pek:
Not complete. I didn't see the one where they draw map of the world with their legs

Kaiii ..you too sabi oooo. Hahahaha
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroKnight:
Suit and tie gets the job done faster. grin

Stand like you own the ground upon which she walks and she will give you attention. Unless she’s a feminist, in which case, you should end things immediately. Feminists cannot make good romantic partners.

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It’s the truth. You spend half the time wondering if your simple romantic gesture of chivalry is offensive to her sensibilities. You wonder how to phrase a statement so it doesn’t come off as casual patriarchy. Ask her to cook for you and you’d get a lecture on the demerits of gender roles.

Nobody wants that.

A lot of romantic things are tied to gender roles and things now considered toxic masculinity.

If you escape all that as a man dating a feminist, then she’s only an online feminist and that makes her a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once stood with a girl just like in the first pix.
I asked if that's how she avoids the eyes of every man she meets and she said "no, just you."
I thought she has something for me until I invited her three times, each time she promised to show up but never did.
So I lost interest and quit the chase.

grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why are they all acting shy

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Double0h7(f): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

The OP is male.. very simple to detect.... Ladies are ladies and would not ad 007 to their moniker . It represents fast British action movie hero...

A lady wouldn't like to be known by a shooting and fighting actor

undecided

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by bigpicture001: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Double0h7:

undecided

If truely it's ur pix. Now I believe.. ur fine dou.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Double0h7(f): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

If truely it's ur pix. Now I believe.. ur fine dou.

Hmmm. Now I understand the issue, you're not very bright grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by bigpicture001: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Double0h7:

Hmmm. Now I understand the issue, you're not very bright grin

Detecting ur gender is not a job... Couldn't waste more time on it.. if u took ur time to update me a pix.. it means u really want to prove something...

Babe, there are more worries in Naija than turn a detective o er someone's gender..

That's how I see it
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by TeeAcademy: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Gain a tech skill today. Become a Data Analyst!

Join our Data Analyst virtual class. Learn the tools used by a Data Analyst: Microsoft Excel for Data cleaning, SQL for Big Data and Tableau for Data Visualization. Build a portfolio and get prepared to apply for roles as a Junior Data Analyst. Through hands-on practical classes and live weekend trainings. Also engage in assignments to test practical knowledge.

Get more info, syllabus and register now at
https://www./DataAnalystRegister

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

It’s the truth. You spend half the time wondering if your simple romantic gesture of chivalry is offensive to her sensibilities. You wonder how to phrase a statement so it doesn’t come off as casual patriarchy. Ask her to cook for you and you’d get a lecture on the demerits of gender roles.

Nobody wants that.

A lot of romantic things are tied to gender roles and things now considered toxic masculinity.

If you escape all that as a man dating a feminist, then she’s only an online feminist and that makes her a hypocrite.

Okay.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by placeofallure(f): 4:21am On Oct 27, 2021
I remember when my husband was "toasting" me back in the days grin
I respected him so much I couldn't even respond to all of his queries. I couldn't imagine how a small me, really small me and this big and very tall buroda having a collabo! I looked down and spoke timidly the better of the time. He was patient. He gave me a long rope until I came around.

8 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:

grin
Why u com dey laugh na?
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 27, 2021
placeofallure:
I remember when my husband was "toasting" me back in the days grin
I respected him so much I couldn't even respond to all of his queries. I couldn't imagine how a small me, really small me and this big and very tall buroda having a collabo! I looked down and spoke timidly the better of the time. He was patient. He gave me a long rope until I came around.
Awwwwn. So sweet.
How old were you then?

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by placeofallure(f): 5:02am On Oct 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Awwwwn. So sweet.
How old were you then?

A teenager o, I haven't even begun my university education then.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2021
placeofallure:

Wow. You're lucky o.
grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2021
placeofallure:

Wow. You're lucky o.
Pls tell me the full story. I am really interested.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by shaybebaby(f): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like the fourth one.

The one in which the lady is wearing a yellow skirt.
Me too, lool.
The guys means business, with the suit swag, legs crossed, chin up. He is NOT there to play. grin

7 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2021
shaybebaby:

Me too, lool.
The guys means business, with the suit swag, legs crossed, chin up. He is NOT there to play. grin

Exactllly. The suit was one of the attractions for me!

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by shaybebaby(f): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Exactllly. The suit was one of the attractions for me!

Confident yet playful. Lots of people can't balance the fine line between that and arrogance.

We be soul sisters in that appreciation. grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Seeing these pictures brought smiles and tears to my eyes embarassed Now I'm getting emotional...the good old days cheesy
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Commentor: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2021
The first.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Quahl: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Comerade oloun you be fish!! grin grin grin
SILENTandSMART2:
Lmao this time around nah " yeeeh see big yansh. " Or " omo you carry oo and she also will be smiling like eleribuu original " cheesy

Or make the guy shake money or whine down a car mirror, those days are gone i remember when her mama wan catch us for mango tree side me that's jungle boy ... grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by money121(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
gone are the days when guys toast babes like this.
MoNEystyle just go straight to the Point grin grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Quahl: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
You won use flower toast naija babes?? as sin you use flower toast Suliya? abi basira? shey you dey whine Nairalnders ni? LOL
Mercychen:
None!

This is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Hdhdhd(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
You are toasting her and all what's on mind is how to have s*x already. Haba

So dem never Bleep you on your first meeting?
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by tillaman(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Best toasting style based on say your intentions dey glaring

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.