Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) (46209 Views)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by AZControversial(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:
None!

This is the best.

not anymore....unfortunately
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Quahl: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
my line "Hello bae... i like you je ka maa run ra wa" as in let us be squeezing ourselves.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by davades(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
You no add the fetching water part

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Quahl:
Comerade oloun you be fish!! grin grin grin

Boss that's how it is,if not I'm good in climbing tree that year her mama for don slap sense inside me .. .

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Trustedpronet: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2021
This one corna corna toast. Why you know see toast for inside plan, bus, taxi, bar, train, events, joints, club, church, schools, campus etc.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by sojayy(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Kriss216:
Girls stopped dressing decent like this hence we stopped toasting them like this.

Deep
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by shogsman(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Toasting ke,guys don't do that shit anymore,is either you're down to fvck or not
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Godmademan(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
gone are the days when guys toast babes like this.
You can Sha go back in time. No Wahala we won't try to stop you.

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Thunderfayayou: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:

But those days sweet die.

If you Bleep toto na so e dey fresh and original.

The aroma sef go make you dey happy.

If you chyke woman and she agreed you dey happy like you win 9ja bets. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by moorevic(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I don mark your face, if I see you for heaven, I go cause riot

Una two name no even dey register. grin grin grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Alfamann: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Double0h7:

undecided

See how they just made you reveal yourself. Tiny fish brain.

Soon you'll remove your pants online just to "prove them wrong".
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Alfamann: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2021
placeofallure:
He gave me a long rope until I came.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Peace2love: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like the fourth one.

The one in which the lady is wearing a yellow skirt.
Hahaha.

Those uncle, that graduate from village farmer to city boy. Uncle just return after he first visit to relative in the city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Which Tosin style is the best?
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Truvelisback(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Nowadays girls no like Tosin. Just show dem money, dem go be ur Tosin.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by lichocho(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Kriss216:
Girls stopped dressing decent like this hence we stopped toasting them like this.

i swear..one of my guy nickname na HOW MUCH...once him see u dress anyhow BABE HOW MUCH

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2021
The shirtless Guy is my type vof person cool cool cool, no forming!! No time
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Double0h7:

Hmmm. Now I understand the issue, you're not very bright grin
Hahaha
Don't be like that miss 007
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2021
These days who get that kind Time?? Man dey find ways to make money....
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by jimtemi1: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2021
All just to GET in her pant, money toasting is the best all the pix identify poverty toasting
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by jimtemi1: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2021
All, just to GET in her pant, money toasting is the best all the pix identify poverty toasting
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Abdanny2000(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2021
You're very correct
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Valuc: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2021
But guys seriously this girls use our eyes see somtin... You go stand with babe for night... You mama go dey return from shop with somtin on her head... Rather than to go assist.. you go hide instead.. . You go stand with babe for night for person shop wey don close for the day..maybe no light there ... Nepa suddenly bring light.. you go remove the bulb keepam for ground for the owner just to keep that place dark . grin

4 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Valuc: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2021
jimtemi1:
All, just to GET in her pant, money toasting is the best all the pix identify poverty toasting
now wey money toasting don full everywhere.. that's why grave yard full of youths
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:
Why are they all acting shy

Because they're natural

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
shaybebaby:

Me too, lool.
The guys means business, with the suit swag, legs crossed, chin up. He is NOT there to play. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Dazenoni(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Even girls this days don’t want or like to be toasted like this believe me,it’s what the world has turned to
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by femi4: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
No 1...under the mango tree

"like a mango fall from the mango tree ...I m falling for you"
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by bottlecap: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Omo I rock that bicycle style no be small
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by seyz91(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
the ERA of toasting is Over and Long Gone

Just flash girls money now or drive nice car pass dem either borrowed or owned

you already own the pussy free of charge
ExAngel007:
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by JayPeeOham: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Tenkiu!

It's "Tainkew"

Go and learn to spell correctly tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.