Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (40719 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:
To keep it short and simple!

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.

if u have forgiven her, buy it for her na.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by chatinent: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2021
20 years old?

This life no balanciaga.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Algold: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.

Bros God done bless you...
Bless me too.
Sapa na bastard
I need a Toyota Yaris 2004/2005 for cab in Benin.
If you can help God will continue to increase you.

As for your girlfriend.
Pray about it. If you listen to people you will end making mistakes that you will regret all the days of your life.

1. Pretend to be broke and be serious about it.
2. Stop given her money if truly u love her and see her reaction for like 3 months
3. Most girls are materlistic while few can build a home.
4. Give her close marking , watch are body language and study her every move while you keep pretending to be broke...
5. Hide your iPhone 11 and get less attractive one when testing her. .
6. Stop buying flashing things for yourself...
If she pass all these test... Invest in her and walk the aisle with her. If she didn't my friend japa with full speed

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Philip4564(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Abeg where una dey see this money .cut soap for me.ah for this economy you still dey reason this. Nawa o
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Thelightmotor(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Are you looking for modern luxurious cars at pocket friendly price, then you are at the right place, The Light Motors got you covered....... click on the link below to get the ride of your dreams
������
https:///message/TREAXNMZGYORC1
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by almarthins(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
ray501:
Oga if you have enough cash, i will arvice you just get her a less expensive phone then the ipone since you have promise her

He should jus join apc rather- all promises cancelled. cheating girl no worth am. If u like get her a world she go still play away match. By the time u go dey father children wey no be ur own, ur eyes go clear.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Bola146(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

He shouldn't buy it. It's very wrong to entice ur wife to me with money . Bcus if money finish ur mata go finish with her. Very wrong move. B4 I will buy a lady iphone I will make sure she self can afford de iphone. I can't buy her what she can't afford by herself unless if I'm married to her

grin grin but you love her now abi cheesy please buy phone for your love wantintin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Bansi: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
She is 20yrs old , tooh
Make una two getat
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Utanisco(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2021
iphone 11 pro max is atleast 450k or below that

bro let me tell u sth
there is nothing on earth that u can give to a woman that she will be contented with

that money up there is enough for u to start up yur future
bro abeg stop thinking of luxury life for a woman or women

you can never satify those portion of human beings
do whatevr for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by almarthins(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Algold:

Bros God done bless you...
Bless me too.
Sapa na bastard
I need a Toyota Yaris 2004/2005 for cab in Benin.
If you can help God will continue to increase you.

As for your girlfriend.
Pray about it. If you listen to people you will end making mistakes that you will regret all the days of your life.

1. Pretend to be broke and be serious about it.
2. Stop given her money if truly u love her and see her reaction for like 3 months
3. Most girls are materlistic while few can build a home.
4. Give her close marking , watch are body language and study her every move while you keep pretending to be broke...
5. Hide your iPhone 11 and get less attractive one when testing her. .
6. Stop buying flashing things for yourself...
If she pass all these test... Invest in her and walk the aisle with her. If she didn't my friend japa with full speed

May the guy listen because this generation dey on fast lane now, many no come get brain join am.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Angy55(f): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2021
The stories I Read on Nairaland self
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Stanfeelings: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
DUDE...HOW OLD ARE U? NAWA. ABEG NO TRY AM O. U GO CRY LATER.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Scottz: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2021
She’s 20 you’re probably 24-26
You are both childish
You are cashing out steady but you don’t know what to use your money for
iPhone 11pm is 300k plus
Share that money to beggars or cook food for them and share it. There’s a reward and benefit but no benefit from ur girl except giving you pvssy that’s all. Take care of your family it’s unwise to spend that much on a phone for someone you not yet married to
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by charlypoker(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
its quite unfortunate that you have money and short of sense. Can't you see that the girl is not worth it? How can you buy an iphone 11 pro max for a girl that has no love whatsoever for you?

Don't you see that there is no sense in what you are doing? Just break up with her and move on with you life. Invest your money in profitable business and be wise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by PROPHETmichael: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

If you invest that money in cryptocurrency, you will be richer than E-money by this time next year. Use your head....
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by nick50(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Op u be mumu ,..so for ur mind na only for a guy house person fit knack pussy? Wat if d guy carry her go hotel?
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Thebraveman: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Grace
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by SirBunky85(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

stupid story from either a kid or a senseless attention seeker.nonsense and okezie ikpeazu
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by BenYeshua: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed age is just a number, na common sense matters which I think you lack, you need to pray for more maturity please. First take good care of your parents and siblings at home, if you don't have any, invest in your future since you can't think straight or if you don't have a good future, please buy her the phone and cleave to her, you will surely be alright, Pele.
You get sense

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by honeymix77(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Before I can say anything, OP like how old are you?
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Brunosamel(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed age is just a number, na common sense matters which I think you lack, you need to pray for more maturity please. First take good care of your parents and siblings at home, if you don't have any, invest in your future since you can't think straight or if you don't have a good future, please buy her the phone and cleave to her, you will surely be alright, Pele.
I love you grin grin grin you really hit it hard as it is in my mind

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by southsouthking(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2021
If i had the money, i would gift her the iphone 12max pro then bounce of from the toxic relationship.
When u gone and she realizes no man is as nice as you then she will realize that u were once in a life time kind of man.

Op trust no woman, i repeat trust no woman bcus na if woman dey with you na be your own o because if she comot 4 ur house she don turn to plc.
After GOD FEAR WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Papadoh(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
I adore this comment.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by captainking(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

Brutally honest man.. Guys like you make me angry..
You saw her tell a guy she loves him and you are still taking her serious..
Don't ever forgive a cheating girl. Every guy knows this esp if you ain't cheating.
How can you even think of buying a girl something her parents can't afford to buy her...
A wise man once said.. Hustling and working hard has no gender.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Y'all don't know the founder of NL is a veteran net prenuer..
Anything, no matter how silly but Juicy, that can drive traffic is moved to front page.
That's the policy that drives such topics to FP and they already know that majority of NL love such topics..
My wife this..my husband this, my gf that..
threads that would keep soul more intoxicated with stupidities and deeper in abject bondage.

Aside some frivolous and superficial Islamic threads, I have never seen a thread with profundity, esoteric or authentic spiritual flavour on FP, a thread that can help many miserable souls change their perverse way of thinking and feeling..

It's lamentable
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Uzomacharles: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Both you and the girl dey mad...
With this current naira value,una still dey misbehave
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by mapet: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
To be very very realistic, I stopped reading when I saw 'cheated on me'. How on earth do you keep someone who cheats around you? Dude! Wise up.

I tot I was the only one.....

Which kain Mumu be OP
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by mapet: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Qatar2022:
What still keep that girl around you is that phone she's waiting for, keep your money and discard her, she doesn't worth it

My tots exactly
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Ashirioluwa: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Love for sale……..Boy you can use phone to buy sex not LOVE
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by ukaface(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2021
I don't understand this life.

Where I fit meet guys like you
See as you take analyse phone...hiaaaaaa
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by revived: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Op you are a fooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married? / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.