Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (40701 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Epeegee(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Late model?a know a very rich woman who still uses iPhone 6s plus
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Davash222(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For you to promise a girl who you are not legally married to an iPhone 11 pro max shows how childish you really are.

Who knows how many expensive gifts you have given to her just because you are getting FREE knacks.

I only pray you get matured enough to advise yourself before you sell your father's land to please a woman that is not your wife.
Comrade, you sure say this OP sense complete?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Ororocelemi(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Who the hell moved this shitty post by a kid to front page!

Rubbish story by a yahoo boy and his hoe angry
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Badguy77(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by McOluOmo: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
EmzyT:
I wonder where guys like you creep out from, upon all the doses of redpill everywhere on this forum sad is it really worth it? What point are you trying to prove by buying her the Iphone? angry

You got yourself 11 (Phone of like 250- 300k oo) and planning to get your girlfriend a Community hole a phone of like 380-400k (Pikin wey just dey enter her hoeing phase oo)

one thing you should know is that, no matter what you do for these girls, they can NEVER be Satisfied. She wouldn't think twice to dump you once a Guy another maga like you who'll buy her 13Pro max surfaces. But If you still want to go ahead and buy her the phone, make sure you buy it IN YOUR NAME so when you regain your senses back (Coz i'm sure your brain is already clouded with the sweetness of her pussy) then you can go collect your phone anytime sad is the whining even worth it? Can't you just man up and tell her NO? angry

Truly i say unto you my Nairaland Brothers; A fool and his money will always part ways!
we await his PNC(post nut clarity)
Red pill is a bae

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by eguarojeona: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
She is not worth it bro.She belongs to the streets.You can't buy her with iPhone or anything for that matter.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by seyiojomu(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
How old are you guy?
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Ezidimma(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Everyone has labelled u immature & a mugu & if truly u are not, prove it here by doing this simple gesture.....transfer the sum of 5k from that iPhone money to the account of someone who I know has no cash to feed......here is the Account Details.....0046867587. GTB.
It's an Igbo name & the account number is correct so don't bother about the full name just make transfer then afterwards I will give u my advise.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by loyalty500: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:
To keep it short and simple!

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.
this guy mummy just dey start e never enter expert stage soon it will, your future wife is doing hookup in one hotel as I'm typing this, you know how I know? because mumus like you are the ones these hookup girls will give their expired body to as new wife, lol.

even if you catch a naija girl on strong dick, she will still swear with her life that she was accidentally fell on the dick, talkless of her dead mother's grave, chai you have been manipulated 100/100

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by KaptainAfrika: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
All these headache on top of girlfriend...you have not even reached fiancé level !
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Tzar(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
You are what Yorubas call ODE, Yahoo boys call your kind MAGA.
What kind of men are we raising in today's Nigeria?! Where are the bloody real men in that God forsaken country?!
They can't challenge bad leadership... and not even a wh*re that they stupidly fell in love with?!

You said ' I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.', So they cannot f*ck in a hotel abi? In your narrow mind, ALL knacking must happen in the house? What about car, office table, eatery toilet, even under a tree in an isolated street? I am sure those are places that they have been knacking your cheat of a GF.
She just scammed you f**l!
She knows your type and she is gonna milk all the benefits from you, then dump your sorry ass. At this rate I am sure she will dump you before you have the courage to get over your love spell.
Apparently, the phone is not something you can easily afford, yet you want to sacrifice your hard earned money to cushion your breakup with a lying CHEAT?! I hope there is nobody in your family who needs that cash o? If there is, and you still think buying her the phone is more important than financially helping your family, then you are dumber than I think.

You are such a wimp for a man.... gosh!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by DFERENCE: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Everybody cheats alittle, if this girl gives the right amount of "heads" at the right time and places, guy keep your woman, but if she is abusive, rude etc then kick her out, you have to realize you are dating a city girl who isn't married to you, she isn't cheating openly & she isn't a gold digger, she respects you enough to hide it, thats good enough, buy her the phone, yeal keep f*ckin eachother & others till you decide to commit, if you carry love for head like romeo then you will share the same fate, so live alittle but then its always your choice & and this is my opnion, you asked i shared, me and my woman open relationship and no issues, simple rule "go where nobody know you so nobody go know you"
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by PlayMaker14: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:

Comrade, you sure say this OP sense complete?
Sense wen he dey match for ground waka?

May our son's don't end up useless and senseless like the Op.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by YourFavorite21(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Fake story, where u see money? , to buy iPhone 11 pro max, for a community borehole. undecided undecided
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by rajiedreez: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Simple question please, are you normal?
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Stanleyville(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For you to promise a girl who you are not legally married to an iPhone 11 pro max shows how childish you really are.

Who knows how many expensive gifts you have given to her just because you are getting FREE knacks.

I only pray you get matured enough to advise yourself before you sell your father's land to please a woman that is not your wife.

Who told u uts even free?... grin
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by leonard509(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.
money wey i dey find to use do business....no dash me, just invest, i go give you dividends...I build powerbanks...
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Ara21(f): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2021
At her age it would be difficult for her not to cheat on you. Secondly buy her a phone because you want to not because she pressure you. Even if you must buy her a phone it should be a cheaper one use the remaining money for something else.

Don't you have a family. Even if you buy her iPhone 13 sha will still cheat on you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Cnach: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed age is just a number, na common sense matters which I think you lack, you need to pray for more maturity please. First take good care of your parents and siblings at home, if you don't have any, invest in your future since you can't think straight or if you don't have a good future, please buy her the phone and cleave to her, you will surely be alright, Pele.
Bro u are getting something wrong. Age is not just a number in every part of the world. It would be just a number in Africa if education didn't fail, for it was education that was made to fill the gap between smartness, experience and age and since we are more interested in English language than knowledge in Nigeria then one cannot say that age is just a number. U have to go through many things before u start thinking well.
Ur climax followed as: he should take care of his parents and then get something tangible. But do u know that u parents are not after what u give them at a point but how improved and established u have become?, infact their joy is hoping that their son has chased poverty out of his life no matter what happens, though during their time they may have done the same wastage of resources but now experiences which must come with age has taught them better.
"Age is not just a number in Africa where education has failed"

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by neonly: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
May everyone acting and thinking like the Op die prematurely in the name of Allah!

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Stanleyville(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2021
grin

It's not your fault,..you're a very SIMPle guy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Goldiness: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2021
If really this things your write is true, and you really have the money for such big iPhones, instead of you to go and buy a plot of land or two in somewhere cheap around, and start building you future house small small, you are buying iPhones for each other to impress, impress who is not feeding you right. ... if those iPhones are stolen from you later is it not a wasted effort...?....... sometimes I feel a lot of guys that have money in their pockets don't really know what to do with the money, rather you finish it on women and regret later in life.
You are using your earlier morning strength in life to sleep with women, how funny.

Leave woman and build your life, stop all these childish talk. If you love her be straight with her, and build yourselves into marriage.period

My thoughts ooo

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sense wen he dey match for ground waka?

May our son's don't end up useless and senseless like the Op.
cheesy cheesy

I've failed as a father if I have a son like this OP.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by McOluOmo: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

make i send my aza?
pls man.....
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by PlayMaker14: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy

I've failed as a father if I have a son like this OP.
The Efulefu will still run back to the community borehole and give her a brand new phone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Iamvictor(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Chai! Daily we see new simpletons raising their ugly heads.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Lol my guy said he believed her because she swear in her lost mother, girls when dey chop shit for money fit do anything for this life .

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by goodman5(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Baba abg since yesterday I be not eaten anything shocked
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2021
You want to buy a phone of over 500k for a broke 20 year old student?

You don't have conscience. If you make legitimate money and want the best for her, the first thing on your mind should be to establish her in a business or better still, establish her career-wise/certifications so she can be responsible for herself and her struggling family.

Na una (yahoo boys) dey spoil these young girls sha. How do you expect this kind of girl to marry and live faithfully with one decent man tomorrow? She would prolly cheat unless she's lucky enough to marry a top management staff from Shell, Oando, or Total.

How do you expect her to work and earn a living like a normal human if a phone of 500k is what she gets from cheating and spreading her thighs?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Samuelriano1(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=EmzyT post=107153759] I wonder where guys like you creep out from, upon all the doses of redpill everywhere on this forum sad is it really worth it? What point are you trying to prove by buying her the Iphone? angry

You got yourself 11 (Phone of like 250- 300k oo) and planning to get your girlfriend a Community hole a phone of like 380-400k (Pikin wey just dey enter her hoeing phase oo)

one thing you should know is that, no matter what you do for these girls, they can NEVER be Satisfied. She wouldn't think twice to dump you once a Guy another maga like you who'll buy her 13Pro max surfaces. But If you still want to go ahead and buy her the phone, make sure you buy it IN YOUR NAME so when you regain your senses back (Coz i'm sure your brain is already clouded with the sweetness of her pussy) then you can go collect your phone anytime sad is the whining even worth it? Can't you just man up and tell her NO? angry

Truly i say unto you my Nairaland Brothers; A fool and his money will always part ways![/quote

I feel like to waya you 5k alert for this comment boss. you just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by BullyBullies: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2021
SMH. Sissies everywhere sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

.. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.