Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (40686 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by yungchop: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:
To keep it short and simple!

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.
If this story is true. You're an id10t.. Thunder fire the people wey born you.. You disgust me I swear..

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Feelings79: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Qatar2022:
What still keep that girl around you is that phone she's waiting for, keep your money and discard her, she doesn't worth it
Perhaps the nigga promised her the phone to keep her around him, because from all indications there's no love here hence the young man is using materials things and money to keep her

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by wizard01(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2021
...and this girl is busy knacking another gut free of charge cos she loves his sense of humor. My brother grow up and start investing in yourself because this girl will certainly leave you and you'll lose it all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Dreytonisback(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Funnily when the OP sees others calling him immature he'll feel like they're haters lol

My son you need to grow up and listen to me carefully
You see that girl, she's not yours and she has no iota of respect for what you both share

She likes you but she doesn't love you

A guy has told you she visited him at home , that's the one you should believe but he would never tell you he bleeped her bc it's somehow

Any gil that agrees to visit another man when she's in a relationship , whether at the mall , house, library, market , believe me she's a cheat bc a responsible girl who loves and respect you will respect you more in your absence than your presence

If you're capable of owning an iphone 11 ans also capable of buying a who*e an iphone 11 pro then I'm sure you're doing well for yourself

Here's my advice, I won't tell you to invest o, that's your business
I'll just tell you to date a girl that is financially stable , a girl that you can also rely on when the times go rough
A girl that is up to your level

Avoid broke girls , their loyalty comes from what the tend to achieve , good day son ...

Lights up my kpoli in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Gudbadguy: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Na promise of iPhone dis one dey use knack her

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by FashionCookie(f): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Tomorrow ur likes will come here and insult women.
Come, who dey born all these kind men sef sad?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by orchin(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.

O ti ya werey...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Qatar2022: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Feelings79:
Perhaps the nigga promised her the phone to keep her around him, because from all indications there's no love here hence the young man is using materials things and money to keep her
That's correct

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by annyz: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

Ex-BBN Saga is better than you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by UncleJudax(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For you to promise a girl who you are not legally married to an iPhone 11 pro max shows how childish you really are.

Who knows how many expensive gifts you have given to her just because you are getting FREE knacks.

I only pray you get matured enough to advise yourself before you sell your father's land to please a woman that is not your wife.
How is it FREE knacks when he must have given her expensive gifts? grin

Niggas be simping though

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by fikayormi(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Mumu of the highest order
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2021
I don't mean to insult you bro.... YOU ARE MAD... I guess your mama is late Buying iPhone 11 pro max for pussy way them go still run well for street...you go day surprised say person way day Bleep am def day use Torchlight Nokia...... Village people don day incubate ontop your destiny ... Why not get her a car also to create more distance also... Mumu
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Bigpapi: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

You're big fool. Common go and help ur family b4 strangers olodo

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Newboss(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Bloody simp!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by vickydevoka(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed age is just a number, na common sense matters which I think you lack, you need to pray for more maturity please. First take good care of your parents and siblings at home, if you don't have any, invest in your future since you can't think straight or if you don't have a good future, please buy her the phone and cleave to her, you will surely be alright, Pele.
He shouldn't buy it. It's very wrong to entice ur wife to me with money . Bcus if money finish ur mata go finish with her. Very wrong move. B4 I will buy a lady iphone I will make sure she self can afford de iphone. I can't buy her what she can't afford by herself unless if I'm married to her

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by vickydevoka(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Too much sense in a few words.
I hate men like op. N de mama n siblings de suffer

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by A40(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2021
The OP of this thread is clearly suffering from a severe case of Beta Male Simp Manginitis.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by vickydevoka(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Guyz like the op doesn't render a financial help to his siblings.I don't think he has ever bought a button phone for his younger siblings.But here is he contemplating about buying an iPhone 11 for his hoeing girlfriend.When he loses his job the runz girl will dump his ass and move to another Maga.
That's how brothers are. Even my younger brother. As em begin get money, him come de invest on slay queen n material things.
That's y female kids is important in a family, Dem go take care of you for old age

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by pansophist(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2021
One thing I'm glad of, since I've been a boy is that family love me to pieces. And the opposite side is that lots of women hate me to pieces as well. And the reason is not hard. Its simply because I treat my family as the best thing ever, and girls as just some other guy especially the leachy kinds. Infact my friends have eaten my money than women, because giving most women money is like pouring water in a basket, they forget it as soon as its gone. Meanwhile for men, they see your help like debt, and you can always count on a man to bail you out, without disrespecting you unlike women.

Is it iPhone, foreign trips, gifts, and every kind of financial assistance? I'm there for them, and their blessings keep pushing me forward. I won't say you shouldn't buy a phone for a woman but not one you ain't married to, have cheated on you, and sees you as nothing but an option. See, it's better for a woman to call me a bitter, wicked, greedy bastard, than for her to see me as a fool to use and reach and her financial actualisation.

That girl is just waiting to get the phone and dissappear. You're dating yourself. At the age of 20, traits like faithfulness, commitment, contentment, and other admirable ladylike virtue does not easily come to women, she needs age to develop such. And you're spoiling her. How can a girl that haven't worked in her life be using such an expensive phone? If an hardworking man comes her way later, she would look down on him because you've pushed her expectations so high, she can't be normal anymore.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by DCmonster: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2021
What baffled me is that he still calls her "My Girl". Lmao! cheesy

When you personalise community pvssy, alpha male niggas will still come to your hood and house to bang and when they do please don't come here whining with another bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by vickydevoka(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:

This one get Doctorate degree in Muguness
Even if she hasn't cheated. Unless he is a yahoo boy. Wic I know he is, from his statement of 1 month vacation
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Powersurge: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

You want to buy a 20-year old iPhone 11 Pro Max? Someone that has not started hoeing at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by vickydevoka(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Hungrychicken:
Fake story

Nairaland and fake story dey like tiwa savage and red finger nails lipsrsealed
Lol. Tiwa deny am
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Feelings79: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2021
mutantninja:
You’ve been manipulated... there’s no real love in Nigeria, if a girl sees you to be financially stable then the manipulation begins... what’s next after you buy her the phone? You’re hooked and there’s nothing you can do unless you leave this girl and run away... she doesn’t really love you , you’re hooked.. she’s like your drug that’s why you came here to type this long notes... I keep saying this, run away from girls that manipulate you even at the slightest.. that’s a red flag.. if she truly loves you she’ll wait till you feel comfortable enough to buy her the phone ... but looks like you already lacked love growing up so you can’t tell that you’re being emotionally abused and manipulated... anyways 90% of Nigerian guys are being manipulated cheesy
I wish OP takes this advise,but he doesn't seem to me anywhere close to taking it given he is obviously a weakling and don't have a brain of his own unless what this girl manipulate him to do
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by seyz91(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2021
mtchewww!

see thread sef undecided

This one be SIMP PRO PRO MaX oo shocked

Na Ozo and Saga i knew about before not knowing there are more simpers in Naija

You mumu no be small

My advice, collect the phone from her and don't buy her any phone, rather use the phone money and buy something for your family member

Love is not enough when it comes to relationship with naija girls

They always have multiple partners and 98percent of them are on dating sites(tinder and badoo) looking for mugus to Obtain in the guise of them being single and wanting a relationship

naija girls dont love they only associate with the benefits

if she feels she can cheat and lie about it and feel she feels better about it getting a better partner than you are, tell her to go and meet the guy she cheated on you with to buy her the phone

The fact is, even if you cut your head and give to her, she will always tell other guys with better offers that she is STILL single!
.i hope you get sense from this
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by SmartGadgetz: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

Mumu Talks
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Yippeedaniel(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
No advice for you till you get sense
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by ictplotter(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
With this kind of story Nairaland is bringing to fp. I have made my conclusion, Nairaland is the most useless forun on earth.
Does this useless write up worth a fp? If the writer is confuse as the write up.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Adebire: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2021
you are an idiot. if you get money to waste abeg give me. mumu man
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Bahamas95(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
I wonder why some Nigerian guys are becoming more foolish everyday. undecided

Where is it stated in our constitution that a boyfriend must buy a phone for his girlfriend or pay her bills? The annoying thing is that the b!tch has even cheated on you....Are you buying her the phone cos of the sex both of you enjoy? As a matter of fact they even enjoy the sex more than guys, but shame/pretence won't make them agree.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Coldie(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
When I was young I once had a girl I think 19 I liked so much, this girl she was a virgin I respected her more.

She came to my house many times and everytime she came I gave her money cause I was taking it slow, this girl when things were down for me the way she just stopped contacting me was off the top, she hardly even replied my messages on Facebook.

The day I know say girls are joyless was when I was at a party at a lounge in pH with many big shots I saw her with a MAN, like matured MAN, coincidence the man and her came to seat opposite me, she acted like she didn't know me through out.

As a man use your brains

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Your girl is just a little girl that wants to mingle and am telling you the truth any guy dating small girl will always have issues because they don't have NO in their mouth any random guy that just give her 2k will get her.

Fish brain inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.