Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (41064 Views)

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / This Is What My Girlfriend Said / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by dapsoneh: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
T
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Hanibbal(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
You won buy iphone11 for a cheater no b juju b that?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Divoc19(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Love
benuejosh:
To be very very realistic, I stopped reading when I saw 'cheated on me'. How on earth do you keep someone who cheats around you? Dude! Wise up.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by BigDawsNet: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
tongue people still date Dis days?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2021
You are probably still a teenager

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2021
I stopped reading after a while. The story no sweet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by BABANGBALI: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Abeg, Abeg, abeg it is too early for this kind yeye story jare. It even made front page, nairaland has suffered. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Avast(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Mod wey carry this thread go FP no go make heaven ooo

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Skillsnigeria: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by J2381: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:
To keep it short and simple!

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.
don't buy her the phone. Period.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by ofiko123(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Leave the boyfriend stage, go and marry.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Tomilola360: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria has bigger problems. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by dododawa1: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Why promising what you can not afford.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by BadNews: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
No Be Small Thing
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by samonak(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Gaskiya, you na money miss road, 20 year old girl! Ur suffer never near yet.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by joyandfaith: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.

Buying iPhone 11 for 20 years old girl. You are already wiring her to be materialistic. Only exception is if her family is rich enough to get her one. Men are turning women to bitches with 'only money women know' mantra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Geenosko: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Bros, your word is your bond.
If you say you will do something, do it.
That's integrity.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Jabar2017: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
From my own side here I gat no advice to give out..... foolish op, rubbish post...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Prettyclown: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
As far as say u let 20years girl play u, u no fit get sense again, sometimes self this una write up nah to catch cruise....Ewu Cameroon
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by anochuko01(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
I was about advising you until I saw that she's 20yrs old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by ghettochild(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Save your money n spend on ur mother. Change mamas phone. It doesn’t matter if mama didn’t ask for a new phone.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by SmartPolician: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
After reading this post, it just validated my conviction that while tens of thousands are not sure of the next meal, many have money they don't even need in Nigeria. shocked

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by googlepikins: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

I was reading your story until I saw She is 20yrs old .

That year old brackets are just hit and run.

Like seriously you're expecting a 20year old to appreciate gift??

Are you related to Ozo or Saga?

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Adakintroy: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Na una de spoil this children. Wetin you de buy iPhone 11 pro max for pikin weh de school and never de work? Wetin do techno spark.

That's how they get things without truely earning or deserving them through honest work. By the time she reach certain age she go feel using lesser phone is downgrading even if she can't afford the lesser phone still.. That's just few street away from prostituting.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2021
You and ur seXx partner are just stupid

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by DimIsaac10(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Please how old are you first before I reply?.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Zooposki(f): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2021
You want to tie her down at 20? If you want to be exclusive with her then you guys need to have that talk. She needs to know the relationship will lead to marriage. Is she even your fiancée? At 20 she should have the options to meet and date different people. That does not mean she is sleeping with them. Now that you are breaking up with her, I’m sure she is glad she did not date you exclusively and have different options.
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Mgtow8: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2021
I only blame the mods that push this simps post to front page.
OP my advice for you is to buy her two phones and an extra one for her mother. ORUE
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.