Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him (20418 Views)

Ladies! If He Doesn't Propose, Don't Leave. Do This / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by womenareapess: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
poweredcom:
Do you think Nigerian ladies have the audacity to propose to their lover....story when they are broke and purposeless and always in a relationship to milk the guy and jakpa to the next available man that can provide more

@womenareapess
thos baboons won't even dear undecided

Date them at your own risk

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by hismerhill(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol - so she should wait for ten years with a man so that tou hypocrites will not be doing body count ? Apparently in your childish mind penis doesn't suffer only vagina ? Lol

Counsellor with an elderly mind, would you had rather her spend the presumable 10yrs with 5 different guys because dis ur argument defiles logic to me.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Piptocoin: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hyerin:

The question of reverse marriage proposal should be thrown at men so their opinions on that matter will be gauged. It has everything to do with gender roles because I'm pretty sure most men will not buy the idea and the potential for a change in dynamics in that marriage. Let's not act obtuse.

on the bolded, this is why you miss the point again. not everything is always categorized either black or white...or either gender role or not.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by cbrass(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
folake4u:

Abegi, Una too dey overdo.
well if something is of no value then no one will talk about it.
So you ladies are of great value and we just want to make things easier for you wink
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by AsawanaDgreat: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Waw you got it babes
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Piptocoin:

on the bolded, this is why you miss the point again. not everything is always categorized either black or white...or either gender role or not.

I'm not missing any point because the main message of this thread is what I'm addressing. You might be open-minded and have no qualms with it but majority do not share the same sentiments.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
This is the Jet age, New discoveries are been made because people are deliberately choosing to think outside the box.

In my humble opinion I believe it is wrong to be in a relationship for too long, if you are ready for marriage as a lady and the person you are dating is too relaxed being in that relationship after 2 years without popping the question... you have two options

1. It's either you abandon that relationship and try it with someone else who's more purposeful

Or

2. Propose to him if you really like him and want u both to get married. It's not something to be shy about, life dosent give you what u want, life gives you what you demand. Go ahead and ask for it.

If he turns down your proposal without any cogent reason pls feel free to go.

My 2cents
BadTv abi na badradio be your name this one no change the fact say you still stupid. grin I see wetin you do that day O but no worry we gather dey grin
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by folake4u(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
cbrass:

well if something is of no value then no one will talk about it.
So you ladies are of great value and we just want to make things easier for you wink

Nor be only undecided undecided
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Differentiate:

BadTv abi na badradio be your name this one no change the fact say you still stupid. grin I see wetin you do that day O but no worry we gather dey grin
agboro how far
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by debbydams(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Piptocoin:

oh...didn't realize that. thought you meant it in another sense. well, barring no impediments she may propose to him. guys and ladies of today have learnt to adapt in the shoes of each other if it facilitates attaining a common goal. if their common goal is to get married, why not? doesn't matter who does the proposal...she also has the choice of abandoning the relationship altogether if money will pose a major setback...and it will. no time to waste time.
it is well
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Newboss(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Relationship should not be about marriage but about what you have going on with that person.

Marriage does not mean anything. Your partner can leave you whether you two are married or not.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
agboro how far
Agboro kee you there weyrey grin
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Differentiate:

Agboro kee you there weyrey grin
alaye bawó?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bilalmalik222: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Adobe XD CC 45.0.62.17 crack free download 2021
https://freesoftsol.com/adobe-xd-cc-crack-free-download/
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
alaye bawó?
I dey bami kilowa..
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
I understand and I'm just saying that there are those whose long term relationships still lead to marriage. But like you said, time is important for a lady. For most people, they stay because of what they have invested, whatever that is.
bepositive11:

That lady was gambling. There are stories of women getting dumped after 8 years. It's better for a woman to value her time
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by anoda(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
hismerhill:
U dump him after 2yrs, start with anoda and the cycle continues. last last na ur body go hear am
why you gonna start with me!!!!
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by RPG2020(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Marriage is a scam

Be Wise be warned

shocked

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by pansophist(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
bepositive11:

Exactly. Men and women are not and will never be the same

Why you come get sense today ?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bepositive11: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I understand and I'm just saying that there are those whose long term relationships still lead to marriage. But like you said, time is important for a lady. For most people, they stay because of what they have invested, whatever that is.

Yeah, I get what you're saying
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Men carry work for head, men carry football for head, men carry women for head, men carry children for head, men carry family for head.

You want dem to carry something for head?

Ok, wetin women carry for head only if not men?

By the way it seems for the first time you nor get wetin to say because you know say the Op is right!
pocohantas:
The way una carry women matter for head ehn.

The only thing remaining is to tie double wrapper and start attending August Meeting.

Tufiakwa!
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bepositive11: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
pansophist:

Why you come get sense today ?

What do you mean?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Men carry work for head, men carry football for head, men carry women for head, men carry children for head, men carry family for head.

You want dem to carry something for head?

Ok, wetin women carry for head only if not men?

By the way it seems for the first time you nor get wetin to say because you know say the Op is right!

There is nothing right about his post because creating a thread on Nairaland is different from reality. How many men actually want to be proposed to? Is it not this same Nigeria we hear “na the wife marry am”? And this is not even a compliment, but an insult. Did your wife propose to you? If she did, can you say it with your full chest outside? Plz!

If you are tired of carrying those things, please drop them let us hear word.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by DMerciful(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Una say una want equality, dem support una for it, una say una nor want.

You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time!
pocohantas:

There is nothing right about his post because creating a thread on Nairaland is different from reality. How many men actually want to be proposed to? Is it not this same Nigeria we hear “na the wife marry am”? And this is not even a compliment, but an insult. Did your wife propose to you? If she did, can you say it with your full chest outside? Plz!

If you are tired of carrying those things, please drop them let us hear word.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Una say una want equality, dem support una for it, una say una nor want.

You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time!

You should be telling yourselves that. The same way you all keep telling women to take over the mantle of provision, but will go ahead to give examples of virtuous women that bought family cars and told people their husbands bought it.

Monkey they work, baboon dey chop. undecided
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Bamzyriches451: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol
Me wey no go even marry na em woman wan propose to?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin
pocohantas:

You should be telling yourselves that. The same way you all keep telling women to take over the mantle of provision, but will go ahead to give examples of virtuous women that bought family cars and told people their husbands bought it.

Monkey they work, baboon dey chop. undecided
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by hismerhill(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
anoda:
why you gonna start with me!!!!
Lol
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Kyf1: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
True
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by cbrass(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
folake4u:

Nor be only undecided undecided
we just need to sow into each other to bring out the best version of us.
By the way, could you help me understand your signature? cheesy
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Cousin9999: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
iys sad and gross becos you want it o be sad and gross .

Nah, it is. Only low self esteem would let a woman ignore something so obviously wrong. That's not progress, that's defeat.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by vickydevoka(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
TheUndercover:
They would rather waste their time in the relationship than propose to the man. Factors that would make a woman propose to a man:

- Menopause
- Societal discrimination
- High value man
- Over investment from the lady's part (she has much to lose in the relationship if it crashes)
- Lack of options

LOL! why should they? Isn't this all about equality? What a man can do, a woman can do better, eh? grin
no be for their money. They rather remain single forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Ezinne Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.