Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him (20422 Views)

Ladies! If He Doesn't Propose, Don't Leave. Do This / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
NL male users and their unsolicited takes. So you guys actually like fluid gender role dynamics, who would've thought? Eh, hope the man won't start complaining about feeling emasculated and will fulfill his duties by being a good serviceable, submissive husband grin

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Elporo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
folake4u:

Them carry am like gala seller. undecided

pocohantas:
The way una carry women matter for head ehn.

The only thing remaining is to tie double wrapper and start attending August Meeting.

Tufiakwa!

Ay' yaah!

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You should actually test run a non virgin.
Only a virgin lady should be treated with respect and love. A woman who has slept with a man who is not her husband is a curse to her children: born and unborn!
But it is wrong to approach the subject from that angle

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Aty11: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
hismerhill:
U dump him after 2yrs, start with anoda and the cycle continues. last last na ur body go hear am
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Ddigit: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
I'
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by lkillbrokehoes: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:
The way una carry women matter for head ehn.

The only thing remaining is to tie double wrapper and start attending August Meeting.

Tufiakwa!
Na the same way most of you carry men matter for head here

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by womenareapess: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
This is the Jet age, New discoveries are been made because people are deliberately choosing to think outside the box.

In my humble opinion I believe it is wrong to be in a relationship for too long, if you are ready for marriage as a lady and the person you are dating is too relaxed being in that relationship after 2 years without popping the question... you have two options

1. It's either you abandon that relationship and try it with someone else who's more purposeful

Or

2. Propose to him if you really like him and want u both to get married. It's not something to be shy about, life dosent give you what u want, life gives you what you demand. Go ahead and ask for it.

If he turns down your proposal without any cogent reason pls feel free to go.

My 2cents
those black baboons will find this irritating! undecided

Those black baboons rather die in silent than to open their useless mouth to propose undecided

Why date a baboon when you can date a foreigner and have rest of mind?

Those apes ain't worth it undecided
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
womenareapess:
those black baboons will find this irritating! undecided

Those black baboons rather die in silent than to open their useless mouth to propose undecided

Why date a baboon when you can date a foreigner and have rest of mind?
hey !!!
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Making front page for the nine thousandth time and yet women proposing is not common.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by gift2xl: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
One elderly man said, before u marry any woman fuxk her very well for one year. He said courtship without fuxking her is nonsense. I pity women because they come with pressure, hair pressure, clothing pressure, makeup pressure, displaying for men pressure, mono p pressure, monthly visitor pressure, looking good pressure and marriage p.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by tradepunter: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:
Nonsense, as if she is the one that will take the financial, mental and other actions involved for me.

Try it with me and see me decline you straight-up.
No one can rush me into marriage.

If I am not ready, that means I am not ready.

Then you have no business tying someone daughter in a fruitless bondage...

Stay on your own and stop trying to sound silly
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Cousin9999: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Women shouldn't propose to men. Don't be ridiculous.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
gift2xl:
One elderly man said, before u marry any woman fuxk her very well for one year. He said courtship without fuxking her is nonsense. I pity women because they come with pressure, hair pressure, clothing pressure, makeup pressure, displaying for men pressure, mono p pressure, monthly visitor pressure, looking good pressure and marriage p.
I can predict that such an elderly man lived a wasted life.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bepositive11: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why should women risk dating a man for 2 years with no direction in the first place? Him not proposing means that he's not interested and is not scared of losing her

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
gift2xl:
It is easy to predict that such elderly men with such thinking, lived a wasted life.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
This is the Jet age, New discoveries are been made because people are deliberately choosing to think outside the box.

In my humble opinion I believe it is wrong to be in a relationship for too long, if you are ready for marriage as a lady and the person you are dating is too relaxed being in that relationship after 2 years without popping the question... you have two options

1. It's either you abandon that relationship and try it with someone else who's more purposeful

Or

2. Propose to him if you really like him and want u both to get married. It's not something to be shy about, life dosent give you what u want, life gives you what you demand. Go ahead and ask for it.

My 2cents
If she propose and i say yes, does that mean she'll b payin for d wedding expenses
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cousin9999:
Women shouldn't propose to men. Don't be ridiculous.
Women should propose to men. Its healthy. The world is more civilised bro. This is 2021 not 1972.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by nurudeen181(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
after proposing, will she sponsor the marriage-. . . . . . . . . . ?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
If she propose and i say yes does that mean she'll b payin for d wedding expenses
You dont have to add to much logic on it... If Dangote's daughter should propose to 95% of Nairaland men... they will gladly say yes... I think !!!

You get the point?

And who told you accepting a lady's proposal automatically makes her swap responsibilities with you the guy
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Cousin9999: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
Women should propose to men. Its healthy.

It's sad and gross.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Ayo081(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
This is 2021 not 1972.

Na you sabi undecided
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by sharone21(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
bepositive11:
Why should women risk dating a man for 2 years with no direction in the first place? Him not proposing means that he's not interested and is not scared of losing her

Very correct....Even from day 1, the guy must FIRST be crazily in love with the lady, then the lady will later reciprocrate THEN, the relationship can start, NOT the other way round....Ladies MUST NEVER love a man( especially Naija men) more than he loves them, if not, disaster is not far off.
Before 2 years sef, if the lady is very observant, prayerful ( ie watching & praying). sensitive( spiritually & physically) she will know if the man is ready for her.
Marriage though is a partnershipand both partners must be ready to put in efforts to make it work so that in marriage vital things like money will not be too lacking.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bepositive11: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
pansophist:
Actually women do propose to guys all the time, just that men do not get the message. When she cooks for you, do all her domestic chores joyfully, down for sex in fulfilment to your needs, faithful and committed to you (the ultimate one), then as far as she is concerned, she has proposed.

But if you're expecting a direct proposal, as in kneeling down, with a ring, and asking a man to marry her, women won't do that, and they shouldn't. Equality is not about taking a man's responsibility from him. Because proposing directly to a man is playing his part, which is wrong, because proposing is a promise of a duty.

To propose basically means "I'll play my part to be your husband, will you play yours?" So proposing to a man implies that she should have a house he is moving into, pay groom price, sponsor the wedding and protect and defend him. That's a man's duty, so no, women should not propose to a man. Men please, if a woman does things I've stipulated in the first paragraph, please propose to her.

Exactly. Men and women are not and will never be the same
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:

Or

My 2cents

better leave the relationship and find another man then. A man will propose when he is ready, if he is ready, if he wants to marry you, not when the woman is ready. All these plots and schemes by women, If you really are what a man wants in a wife, he will not wait for you to propose. if you are dating the right man you will know and if he feels you are the right woman for him, you will know. The problem with many women is they arent what a man wants in a wife and whether you leave this relationship or not you will still find yourself on the shelf.

The problem many women don't understand is no woman has an automatic right to a husband. Women who struggle to find a husband fail to see that they are the problem, start by asking, are you the kind of woman you want your brother to marry?

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by sajmark(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:

Or

My 2cents
You skipped the part where she'll have to be financially responsible for the union if she proposes and he is to agree.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Exodora: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Some people will just open their mouth waaaaaah and be talking nonsense .
You can't force people to be with you, if he is not ready and does not want you at the same time last last you will find out that you have just wasted your time and all with the wrong person .
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Qatar2022: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
How can he not be ready after 2years... it can only be selfish of him if he does not think about the interest of his partner. The real drive or essence to be in a relationship is marriage. A guy should be ready before dating, not dating and waiting to be ready. You cant be test-running with a lady while wasting her time.
It's not like that, you can't force yourself on someone it end in sorrow
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Even the bravest of them bitches knows that this is a no go area.

Because...

Once a bitch proposes to a brother, she loses her entire value in the. Presence of the nigga.

Sadly though, if the bitch decides to wait for a brother to propose, she might wait for eternity.

In which case, she loses all her values too in the presence of the society at large.

So no matter what a bitch decides to do in a relationship, she will still lose her values.

Moral lesson: men are better than women. grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bepositive11: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sheriman:
I support it. Ladies should start proposing and feel that emotional trauma will guys experience when you reject our proposal

Lol grin

See rejection as an opportunity for personal growth
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Pataricatering(f): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Owonikoko... Its not about proposing... If things dey go well guys no go waste time to propose
it is about proposing. Nobody should wait for life to happen to them . If dude does not propose , you should- if he doesn't accept then you move on .
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Pataricatering(f): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
hismerhill:
U dump him after 2yrs, start with anoda and the cycle continues. last last na ur body go hear am
lol - so she should wait for ten years with a man so that tou hypocrites will not be doing body count ? Apparently in your childish mind penis doesn't suffer only vagina ? Lol

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by bepositive11: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
sharone21:

Very correct....Even from day 1, the guy must FIRST be crazily in love with the lady, then the lady will later reciprocrate THEN, the relationship can start, NOT the other way round....Ladies MUST NEVER love a man( especially Naija men) more than he loves them, if not, disaster is not far off.
Before 2 years sef, if the lady is very observant, prayerful ( ie watching & praying). sensitive( spiritually & physically) she will know if the man is ready for her.
Marriage though is a partnershipand both partners must be ready to put in efforts to make it work so that in marriage vital things like money will not be too lacking.

True talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Ezinne Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.