Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him (20420 Views)

Ladies! If He Doesn't Propose, Don't Leave. Do This / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by nurain150(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , women will propose if they want to , oga . Nobody has time to be doing househelp for any man - if you need a househelp employ one .
If she proposes as you have said, she should have a Lion share in finances.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by nurain150(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol, There is nothing you can do about women fvxking , my dear . Whether you cry and beg your fellow men morning, noon and night - women will still fvxk and get married to these men
I can imagine how painful it must be for you begging guys not to marry non - virgins yet women who are non- virgins are getting married left , right and centre � .. sorry , dear
Lol you mean olosho are getting married left right and center back Right?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by nurain150(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
you sound so idiotic !
Did he abuse you?
How does his proposition turns you to a abusive person,, why the idiot now?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by nurain150(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
womenareapess:
thos baboons won't even dear undecided

Date them at your own risk
Lol, you think a white or yellow guy have time for Nigerian female rubbish.

Anyway Date foreigner Date foreigner, how many of such marriages are in registry.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by walesoflyf(m): 1:30am On Oct 31, 2021
BadRadio:
This is the Jet age, New discoveries are been made because people are deliberately choosing to think outside the box.

In my humble opinion I believe it is wrong to be in a relationship for too long, if you are ready for marriage as a lady and the person you are dating is too relaxed being in that relationship after 2 years without popping the question... you have two options

1. It's either you abandon that relationship and try it with someone else who's more purposeful

Or

2. Propose to him if you really like him and want u both to get married. It's not something to be shy about, life dosent give you what u want, life gives you what you demand. Go ahead and ask for it.

If he turns down your proposal without any cogent reason pls feel free to go.

My 2cents

This is about one of the best post I've seen on the platform... Wisdom is not cheap... You're wise...
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Oyiboman69: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2021
pocohantas:
The way una carry women matter for head ehn.

The only thing remaining is to tie double wrapper and start attending August Meeting.

Tufiakwa!

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by MisterKennedy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably yeah, though seems like a guy thing.
Hi Vanilla

Happy new week to you dear

You didn't WhatsApp me

I've been waiting for your text dear

Please WhatsApp me
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Vanilla4(f): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hi Vanilla

Happy new week to you dear

You didn't WhatsApp me

I've been waiting for your text dear

Please WhatsApp me
I don't have my SIM here, it wouldn't work if I had brought it here either.
I use the home Wi-Fi or my brother's SIM to reach the internet.
I can reach you all here for the time being.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Truvelisback(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
2years is even too much. 6months minimum, depending the age, finance state or circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.