Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse (53653 Views)

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Judybash93(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Disorganisation is our downfall every time.

I invited my wife to join me. No sooner had she entered Dublin than she transformed to a demonic disobedient entity. Truly, I did not spare the rod. Oyinbo neighbour complained. Police wahala. So I made sure that daughter of the Devil left the planet. It is the only way. Just be careful to work alone. Tell nobody - especially other Nigerians. Dig deep and bury them well well.

I will share more advice after I have finished my evening meal prepared by my new woman.

It is fried onion rings, bacon and chips.

Her name is Brenda.

Say what?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by KarinaLove(f): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Disorganisation is our downfall every time.

I invited my wife to join me. No sooner had she entered Dublin than she transformed to a demonic disobedient entity. Truly, I did not spare the rod. Oyinbo neighbour complained. Police wahala. So I made sure that daughter of the Devil left the planet. It is the only way. Just be careful to work alone. Tell nobody - especially other Nigerians. Dig deep and bury them well well.

I will share more advice after I have finished my evening meal prepared by my new woman.

It is fried onion rings, bacon and chips.

Her name is Brenda.

So You Are Proud To Come Online And Tell The Whole World That You KILLED Your Ex-Wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by GboyegaD(m): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2021
armyofone:

True - no me, myself and I attitude.

Yes na and no unnecessary expectations.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by KarinaLove(f): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2021
NEROSKY:

Marriage is not by force auntie, tell ur gender to say no whenever they propose to them.. They should only engage and relationship with sex.. Its as simple as abc

Read what you posted to yourself again. You will discover it is actually meant for your gender.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Read your Bible!

Women must do as their husbands command. This is why wives should not go abroad with us. They will claim 'freedom' and 'equality' under oyinbo satanic system.

We cannot maintain domestic discipline in a land without God's Law.

Right. I take it that God’s law endorses murdering your spouse too doesn’t it?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2021
KarinaLove:

So You Are Proud To Come Online And Tell The Whole World That You KILLED Your Ex-Wife

In a very Godly way too. cheesy

He doesn’t like satanic laws like equality.
But murder is Holy Spirit sanctioned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Maski87:
No regrets for me,I was a banker before I fled Nigeria to UK things were really hard for me us and our 4 children until my wife started sleeping with this big yoruba man that she was cleaning his house,now na serious enjoyment we dey do,my friends are now saying the didn't know that we have money
This thread is just full of clowns I swear

10 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by solonubinho(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Tourist123:
you honestly don’t know what you’re saying.

You that knows, let's hear your opinion sir.
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by isaacsegun(m): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2021
God knows that I can never make that mistake of bring my wife come abroad with me... I can't take the risk! I have domineering attitude, and I would never allow all these nonsense i'm hearing women are doing to their spouse overseas. Is either I kill her or she kill me or we kill each other if any woman try nonsense with me just because the law favor her.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Nothing to add
WoundedLamb:
The truth is, there are thousands of couples living here without issues. Basing your conclusions on these few stories (normally narrated by mean who can't adapt to the system) is rather ridiculous cause marriages fail everywhere.

Again, if you take your time to follow up on this stories, you'd see they're mostly propagated by men who have refused to be realistic with thier expectations. Here, your wife works as much you as you do, how can you expect her to serve you the way Nigerian women with menial jobs serve thier husbands at home? How do you expect her to do all the house chores alone? You hit a lady and she reports you to the authorities, and then you start saying bringing a woman abroad is a terrible idea. What were you expecting? You cheat and you want her to stay put cause you brought her abroad? Please, just go and price slaves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2021
KarinaLove:

I have stated there are very serious problems with controlling Nigerian wives when they enter obodo oyinbo when they drink the wine of corruption thereof.

I have also stated there is a clear and final solution to this problem.

Draw your own conclusions.

It is well with my soul.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by olusegxz: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Differentiate:

But why is it only Nigerians.?
Chinese immigrate same as Indias , Mexicans and all other race . and they abide by the rules and regulations of the country they immigrate to. With their families and loved ones without any palava of he brought me in and he's demanding for the money I work for .
Honestly black races is a very special being. Everything about us is disorganized.

You don't know what you saying. Indian men are the worst because the women pay dowry to marry men. Men feel too entitled even in their marriages. Also there is mercy killing, women endure all the domestic issues in foreign land and never air their dirty linen so nobody knows, they fear repercussions back home. Google mercy killing. I know a girl who threatened to divorce the husband, he used style to take her to india for holiday and killed her. No joke. Up till now the man is still alive because they said he is mental but within their tribe they accepted it was mercy killing. No trip o. The lady was a dentist google it. Should we now talk about Arab, middle East. Forget. So no even say anyone is better than Africans. Africans are still more civil in marriages. Leave story.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Incandescent:

Rule kill you there

Lalasticlala
Seun
Farano
Rocktation
OAM4J
Mynd44

Rule 2 has been viciously broken..
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Na useless man dey relocate him wife to abroad..

I rather let her remain in Nigeria and sleep around.. than bring her to abroad and watch helplessly as she gets be deported and own all my assests.. Devil forbid..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by laiperi: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2021
I think the exaggeration got your point across. But those abroad still with their wives will call you a dreamer.

There are good and bad husband and wives. If you claim African wives are more stable than whites and black women, you do have a point.

White women fear their husbands that can kill them for no or any reason and get away with it.

ednut1:
For every bad news there are more than 1000 married people enjoying their marriages abroad. Both men and women do all sort of rubbish abroad.
1. No house maid abroad, yet you allow your wife to work and do all chores alone. Some even demand for fresh food. Wont she divorce you after

2. Some men have been beating the wife from Nigeria, the day you slap her here she called police. Is it not justified

3. You cheat without shame, she con do you strong thing. Is she not justified

4. Some bring women abroad and tell her to use your account as salary account. Then you give her a fraction of her own salary o.

The law favours women too because for centuries men have had the advantage. The system corrupts them too, they hear things, see things at work places and lawyers working on commission bases plenty. A woman is entitled to your house after divorce especially if kids are involved, na you go leave. Child support and alimony too dey. Who no like free benefits

Abeg i don tire for man and woman matter hahaha
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2021
cho25bc:

You killed your wife or what did i just read? shocked

I did what any husband should do.

I granted her deepest wish.

She has become a free spirit.
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by rrhostomy(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2021
ednut1:
like i said only few people do this. Be like guilty conscience dey worry you lol. Have you beat madam before in Nigeria Have you treated her with disdainhave you prevented her growth career wise. My own uncle wey sponsored his wife to uk for masters was deported 2 years after he came to join her. For 10 years he has not seen his kids. The wife got free house from government and other benefits. He bleeped up tho because he beat his wife.

I am God
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by laiperi: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2021
The best thing you can do for an ingrate, man or woman is to let go and grant her or him their wish.

As you get older and more mature, you will come to realize no one is worth more than your peace of mind, even your favorite kid.

At some point we all do what we want, not what others wish.

Aaronsrod:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nnamebuka: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

This guy stop beating about the Bush.

Did you kill your ex wife?
Yes or No? angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Btzzk: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2021
from someone living in abroad for more than three decades, there is a lot of challenges. but eventually it worth it. All your children's are well educated and good retirement packages and living a peaceful life. Although all these depend on luck and how you play your game. if you have a good wife and living in abroad you are the lucky man of of the century.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2021
olusegxz:

You don't know what you saying. Indian men are the worst because the women pay dowry to marry men. Men feel too entitled even in their marriages. Also there is mercy killing, women endure all the domestic issues in foreign land and never air their dirty linen so nobody knows, they fear repercussions back home. Google mercy killing. I know a girl who threatened to divorce the husband, he used style to take her to india for holiday and killed her. No joke. Up till now the man is still alive because they said he is mental but within their tribe they accepted it was mercy killing. No trip o. The lady was a dentist google it. Should we now talk about Arab, middle East. Forget. So no even say anyone is better than Africans. Africans are still more civil in marriages. Leave story.

Indian... did u say?!!... The mercy lady Nigerian.
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by osigiepurr(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

What is this one saying? The Bible tells us a husband must rule over his wife.

Ephesians 5:24. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
What is this one saying?.. Shey na everybody wey get Bible dey read am??.... Any little, Bible talk say.... Biko, Quoran should also come and say it's own..

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Nnamebuka:

This guy stop beating about the Bush.

Did you kill your ex wife?
Yes or No? angry

Can perfect peace = death?
Can life eternal = death?

how can foolish women still stuck in living hell of Nigeria talk of such things to me?
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Sheriman(m): 1:13am On Nov 09, 2021
isaacsegun:
God knows that I can never make that mistake of bring my wife come abroad with me... I can't take the risk! I have domineering attitude, and I would never allow all these nonsense i'm hearing women are doing to their spouse overseas. Is either I kill her or she kill me or we kill each other if any woman try nonsense with me just because the law favor her.
Better my man
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Double0h7(f): 1:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Can perfect peace = death?
Can life eternal = death?

how can foolish women still stuck in living hell of Nigeria talk of such things to me?

You're funny asf! cheesy

I only read your mentions and responses on this thread grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by bilulu(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2021
suzyberry:
So what happens if it is the woman that did the taking of the man abroad and the man still dey misbehave?
you will hardly see women take men abroad, the moment they travel out they leave their men and move on and start dating those in her new environment, but if the man travel out, they will never want to leave the man, always blackmailing him with "I was with you when you had nothing and bla bla bla"..... anyway my wife will soon join me in Canada ��, ve seen a lot that worked out and mine won't be different

19 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Ade3131: 2:14am On Nov 09, 2021
What a thread!

It's worth the time to read through all the comments. One thing I could deduce from all the comment is that there's no such thing as one size fits all. There's no such thing as a perfect relationship both home and abroad. The same way a man misbehaves in marriages so do their female counterparts, and when this happens, the law always favours the female gender abroad, and these sorts of laws are alien to the African culture and marital values which both spouses were raised in.

Taking a poverty ridden mindset lady out of Naija to the western world can be calamity waiting to happen because the day she knows how much financial benefits she could get from child support or ousting the man from his own house and thus becoming the outright owner, then it's just a matter of time before she went agog to unleash her terror.

Unless you have a prenuptial agreement signed with a Naija babe, I beg of you, let them stay put where they belong here. No carry anybody enter abroad unless there's more to lose on the part of the lady than yourself like a commentor rightly said.

Imagine taking Naija local ekuke abroad and expecting it not to chop shit! Na grace of God you go need for the obvious not to happen. Save yourself the head and heartache.....my 2 cent!

11 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by omoyankee3(m): 2:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Just the thought that all it takes to treat his fucup(real or imagined) is to dial 911 can make any woman giddy with power. And power corrupts.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Ndipe(m): 2:28am On Nov 09, 2021
The law here in America sometimes can be anti-male. A married woman has a child out of wedlock and despite DNA test ruling out the man as the biological father of the child, the law will still insist that he pays child support to the child or risk going to jail.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Prince001(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2021
yuping:
When you are oppresing a lady as long as you are wealthy they will stay but when they get to a country that have a working Judicial system they take that as an advantage to take revenge. ask yourself before taking your spouse away from the shore of Africa, if you are treating your spouse very well, if you can cope with the same attitude you dish out to your spouse.
But some women are just toxic shaaa ooo, and you can't satisfy human.

I never condone heartless behaviour either from Men or women but most Naija women are mean óò especially when they arrived abroad. This is one of the reason Naija women are not in 1 to 10 where one can have good wife in Africa but we naija men are in 1 to 10, precisely no 7 where one can have a good man to marry in Africa upon all what the men in Naija are going thru daily!!!!!!. Below are the videos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by ogechchukwu: 2:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Hi guys

Taking a black woman abroad is committing suicide.

Black women has no conscience.

Most of them are a snake in a green grass .

Marry her leave her in Africa where she belongs.

Just use her as a kids basket only..

Visit her and go back.

Give her money to enjoy with kids ..

And do not forget to do DNA ...
With kids .

Taking a black woman to obodo oyibo.

Is like a man whom is not used to money and out of the blue the man got 50 million ..

That money will end up in other men's pocket.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Virgin Atlantic Scraps Gendered Uniforms, Will Hand Out Pronoun( Pics) / BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.