Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Promiscuous Dad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Promiscuous Dad (26666 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / Danger Of Having A Promiscuous Wife / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pimine: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aswearugaaad

He should respect you? Imagine the audacity!
The adjectives you've used to describe your dad - comparing him to a dog with a bone -shows you're the one who needs to respect him. He owes your mom his loyalty and Fidelity not you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

should i confront him or the girls?

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there

Your dad has too much love. He can't help sharing it with those around him

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by emmyluizzz: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
I no dey choke mouth for watin no concern me and for person wey no fit mind her business...

click like if you think the op needs a boyfriend
click share if you think the op should mind her business

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promiscuous Dad by gegeor(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
very irresponsible
Re: Promiscuous Dad by MacANDIES: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!
n yeah for the record i dont do old men!

But you do young married men, na the same Sha. Una dey the same boat
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Laurene: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

please mind your words. Ishilove said we should call him uncle! Lol
sister I get you. Tell your dad to Marry a second wife.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Optimistguy1969: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady again ?!
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Amanda4life: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
USELESS OLD MAN
Re: Promiscuous Dad by emmyluizzz: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Amanda4life:
USELESS OLD MAN
he is an old man ...yes
but useless no....you are the useless one here...cos nobody knows you
Re: Promiscuous Dad by assent: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine, you'll be surprised how sobber he'll be the day you respectfully and outrightly demands that he respects you when he's at his games in your presence.

Your advice is absurd. You claim you have found Jesus, but it's obvious you've only found nothing.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by assent: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!
n yeah for the record i dont do old men!

Anty, leave your father alone. It's none of your goddamned business what he does with his money. Is he collecting the money from you?

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Freemasonry: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingreign:

Stay away from his personal business and his lifestyle. His wife is the one to call him to order. Face your own life and marriage.

Cheers!
Some people go just Dey yarn dust!
But the old man can interfere in her’s abi?

They’re family and family look out for and respect each other. The pops is disrespecting her...perhaps unknowingly, so a polite and respectful call to order won’t hurt at all.

7 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by MacANDIES: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ishilove:

See what the internet is causing. You are saying this rubbish to someone who, offline you will call 'uncle'.

So because he's older than her whatever rubbish he vomits she'll accept it?
You're not well upstairs too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by assent: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what do you mean stay away from his personal life?
this is my dad for petesake!

and am nat married!

nb:you see your mum misbehaving you gonna let her be yeah?

"ori e ti gba le"

Pleading with your dad or mom to stop cheating is ok, but demanding for respect is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
saddler:

grin grin

Na wa oooo

Wetin happen na?
Nothing happen o. Just putting a mannerless kid in her place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Freemasonry: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just find a respectful way to explain to him how his actions hurts your feelings. I believe he’ll make amends.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Saintmary(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what do you mean stay away from his personal life?
this is my dad for petesake!

and am nat married!

nb:you see your mum misbehaving you gonna let her be yeah?

"ori e ti gba le"

Simply make a point to avoid going out with him. Make it really obvious.

If he asks why, just reply that you feel embarrassed anytime he tries to pick up new girls in your presence.

Stick to your decision and watch him adjust.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by neonly: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingreign:

He isn't married to you.
His wife is in the best position to correct him, friends, his siblings, his clergyman or deity priest.

If you are an African, learn how to treat African parents with respect. You telling them their wrongdoings to them may pass a wrong message to them. They may take it to mean you are disrespecting them.

You aren't married, you won't be in the best position to correct a cheating married man or woman. A more elderly yet, married and respected person ought to do that. His/her priest, family members, blossom friends. Not you who hasn't seen half of what he's seen or experienced anything yet in marriage.

As for the curse in yoruba, it goes to show obviously you lack manners.

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Trustedpronet: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
My dad na professor for womanizing and yet non of us carried that gin. My dad carried my reading table and gave it out to a medical student...he literally rent apartments for girl friends and furnish them. I like women though but not that extreme like that of my dad. Op you don't do old men...which mean you do young men, both are called FURNICATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
MacANDIES:

So because he's older than her whatever rubbish he vomits she'll accept it?
You're not well upstairs too.
I'm sending you back to your parents who have done a piss poor job in raising a mannerless hoodlum like you. Now fück off forever and go and run your filthy mouth at them.

Ignored hence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Iyasaburi: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

really anonying! Most of 'em girls my age some older!

he cant help it, like dogs attracted to bones!

Sorry to ask o,
Is your daddy the Mr Macaroni, the freaky freaky daddy? (put your account number here) grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Richandsimple: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chai! and one man will marry this one? @OP

God,I thank U it can never be me,pls don't let it be anyone I know or will come across.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Amanda4life: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

he is an old man ...yes

but useless no....you are the useless one here...cos nobody knows you

U ARE AS USELESS AS THE OLD MAN

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by mrksquare: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

Mind your business and know peace. You think your mum do not know why she has resigned to fate. It is called wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingreign:

He isn't married to you.
His wife is in the best position to correct him, friends, his siblings, his clergyman or deity priest.

If you are an African, learn how to treat African parents with respect. You telling them their wrongdoings to them may pass a wrong message to them. They may take it to mean you are disrespecting them.

You aren't married, you won't be in the best position to correct a cheating married man or woman. A more elderly yet, married and respected person ought to do that. His/her priest, family members, blossom friends. Not you who hasn't seen half of what he's seen or experienced anything yet in marriage.

just shut up. Always looking for how to blame a lady. So because he's her dad, he should be chasing ladies in her presence like a he goat? Do you know how embarrassing that is? Would you watch your mom do that?
Manners ko, planners ni undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
mrksquare:

Mind your business and know peace. You think your mum do not know why she has resigned to fate. It is called wisdom.
apparently, you've never heard of "victim bonding" . undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Evercurious(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingreign:

He isn't married to you.

Pls stop this rubbish abeg...

6 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Evercurious(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:
gr

stopd readin when u brought in the whole african thing

and for the insult am sorry! Was just my way of sayin "you aint serious". No insult intended. Peace

Pls ignore that one talking and talk to your father... It's necessary you do that. How wld he feel if you start misbehaving with an old man right in front of him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by uptownemmygee(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Give me your dad number let me arrange some hookup Smallie for him, make them bleep craze comot for him brain
Re: Promiscuous Dad by mrksquare: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

apparently, you've never heard of "victim bonding" . undecided

On the contrary I do. You can also call it Stockholm syndrome.

Beside, I'm yet to situate how that concept relate to the issue at hand. Who is the abused and the abuser? Could you shed perspective for clarity sake.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
look at this girl o.so your father should not enjoy himself again?.you are lucky i am not that your father,if you dare tell me any rubbish ehn,i go change am for you.all the dick way you day collect nko?.my friend leave that man alone.no be your money him day take toast babes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.