Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Promiscuous Dad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Promiscuous Dad (26647 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / Danger Of Having A Promiscuous Wife / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Codes151(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
To be honest, your best option is to move out of the house.
dont listen to thrash
Re: Promiscuous Dad by AfroKnight: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

idg

same internet is making you talk to someone who ofline you wudnt dare relate with it!

please stay at ends!

Your mouth sharp. cheesy

It’s not any surprise that your father doesn’t respect you. There is nothing to respect about a kid who likens her father to a dog.

Soon you’d meet your younger siblings. One big toxic family. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by AfroKnight: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAOOO.

Nothing wey orange towel no go cause for Dangote's yansh for this internet. cheesy grin

How can you mention billionaire yansh just like that? cheesy grin
Re: Promiscuous Dad by kingreign(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Kulex56:
This is a wrong statement and i have a logically reason to it. If he falls sick or have has a disease would it be obly the mother that will do the running around we all know the answer is No. Your decision affevt others directly or indirectly. A

In African marriage especially Yoruba spouses, when a spouse is misbehaving, the best person who can handle and correct the unfaithful spouse is an elderly individual or someone he looks up to and respect. His eldest son may also be able to call and correct him. But a daughter who's not close to her father shouldn't. You know how some ladies (example this OP) are, very uncouth and rude. They may say things out of anger or make an unbridled comment and make the man get angry. This may result in final break down of that fragile situation, the father may end up cursing that lady (and it will stand). Infidelity in marriage is best handled with prayers and careful advice and correction from elderly persons.

I'm done trying to explain things on a platform where youths, young men and women can't research deeper things and don't understand about life and aren't willing to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Oddfinder: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
It depends on your rapport with your dad. If he's not strict on you, he pets you and he talks to you freely and jokingly and you do same. You can have a heart to heart discussion with him about it. Tell him to stop(difficult) or minimise it and he should pls respect you and not do it in your presence. If not, just ignore and live your life. Make sure you don't do the same mistake as your mom.

*Variety is the spice of life cheesy
If I sabi chase and get wella like your dad, wouldn't mind having them in quantum smiley
Even when some women were asked what they will do if they were men...... majority said shinọ

NB: It's your mom that's in the best position to talk to him!
Saying her mum made a mistake marrying her daddy also translates to calling the lady a mistake.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Gee64: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Let me give you a tip, baby:

Old men are more caring and they are cheerful givers. They give without attaching any condition to it.
They are hardly jealous.
They hardly beat you. They have less time for marathon sex.
They often use condom.
They take care of both your physical and emotional needs.
Baby, they are the best!

Some young men could break your heart; beat you up mercilessly, sexually abuse you; infect you with HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections because they keep multiple sex-partners and some of them hardly use condom.
Some young men can blackmail you by posting your nude videos online.
They could have multiple sex-partners and make you a Baby Mama!

Not all sha. Some are so sweet and good husband material.

But sha, does your father cherish eating he-goat meat? If he does, then that is the cause of his promiscuity, Methinks!
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!
n yeah for the record i dont do old men!
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2021
frozen70:

Explain what you mean by that and what makes it wickedness

When you deliberately tell lies and encourage others to perpetuate falsehood, before God and man what makes you better than a philandering husband? Are you both not committing sin?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by ransomed: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Do you want to receive curse? Better you advise him like a loving daughter than attack him with nasty words.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kholiwe(f): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

No need getting personal. It's not his fault that guys are always cheating on you .
Like they do on your mother and sisters cheesy cheesy
Re: Promiscuous Dad by seanjy4konji: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
A man whose prick still deh rise can not nack in peace again when many of his mate are suffering from chronic impotency...

You should be happy your papa thing still deh dance tongolo...

Make the man enjoy the rest of hin life in peace...
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Gee64:
Let me give you a tip, baby:
Old men are more caring and they are cheerful givers. They give without attaching any condition to it. They are hardly jealous. They hardly beat you. They have less time for marathon sex. They often use condom. They take care of both your physical and emotional needs. Baby, they are the best!

A young guy will fukkk them free of charge and top it up with venereal disease which the Op probably already has without knowing
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

Like they do on your mother and sisters cheesy cheesy

Your puszy is good enough only for tasting and you know it. You have no right to demand fidelity just because other girls are talking about it
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kholiwe(f): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

[s] Your puszy is good enough only for tasting and you know it. You have no right to demand fidelity just because other girls are talking about it [/s]
Your mother and sisters will understand the Garbage you are talking about perfectly cheesy cheesy
Re: Promiscuous Dad by JOACHINpedro: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

if you had said a pet/book/massage/evap/snickers/guitar i wuda agreed with you. But getting a bf? Nah!! Time neva reach
I'm interested in the bolded. Get for two baby girl. kiss

To the topic, don't you have a brother?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by aameyah(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Some fathers will still ask whether you lack anything at home. As if that is all that matters...mtchew.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Candidlady: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2021
aameyah:
Some fathers will still ask whether you lack anything at home. As if that is all that matters...mtchew.

swear thats what he says all the time when ijokingly talk bout it!!

being the only child atimes is a curse!
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

Your mother and sisters will understand the Garbage you are talking about perfectly cheesy cheesy

All your mates will get married one after the other. All you are ever going to get from men- young and old are used condoms.

Now say a big Amen to that by quoting me.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by frozen70(f): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

When you deliberately tell lies and encourage others to perpetuate falsehood, before God and man what makes you better than a philandering husband? Are you both not committing sin?

If telling lies is a sin

For a fulfledged family man a D father to chase women in the presence of his daughter and to the notice of his wife is not a sin

What is it called?

When you get married and have children, you will understand the narrative

That's how you men go about hurting women and at the old age, they suffer it most

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by suffering: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Why would OP still go out with parents if OP isn’t a teenager? All this SS 1 children, sef. If you feel violated from his actions stay on your own. Get a job so mummy and daddy won’t have to take you out anymore.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Candidlady: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2021
suffering:
Why would OP still go out with parents if OP isn’t a teenager? All this SS 1 children, sef. If you feel violated from his actions stay on your own. Get a job so mummy and daddy won’t have to take you out anymore.

you are really suffering! You should be called jabez!!

so going out with my folks means am a kid?

ihope the devil takes your case more seriously

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by BareFacedLies(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

swear thats what he says all the time when ijokingly talk bout it!!

being the only child atimes is a curse!

You need a good fúck to cool you down grin
Re: Promiscuous Dad by YourFavorite21(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2021
This is exactly what I'm facing now with my dad, and yet he go dey form strict , my mum has caught him and talked to him on several occasions yet, he refused to change. I'm his first born and first son too, but we are not really close, we dey change am steady cheesy I never get liver to follow am talk for now, make I graduate from University first grin before he will start threatening not to pay my school fees. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Evercurious:

God forbid bad thing.... I just pity your female children or the ladies in your life if this is what you can come up with... I m dead sure you must be an igbo man cos naa unaa trade mark be this.. Archaic mentality with rubbish talk when it comes to women

And I am dead sure you ain't married. Get married and we'll see if you keep talking the way you do.

If you think Igbo guys don't do well by their women, try Hausa-fulani.

Meanwhile, I am neither.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
YourFavorite21:
This is exactly what I'm facing now with my dad, and yet he go dey form strict , my mum has caught him and talked to him on several occasions yet, he refused to change. I'm his first born and first son too, but we are not really close, we dey change am steady cheesy I never get liver to follow am talk for now, make I graduate from University first grin before he will start threatening not to pay my school fees. sad

Bro, my father was very strict before. We tremble and trample on ourselves at the sound of his voice or his Volkswagen Beetle.

Today, he is retired and cannot even ask me directly for money. Imagine that i was the one who couldn't face him with my school budget, i had to go through mum. Now, he is the one going through mum to ask me for assistance.

Whatever you feel now is going to change. Whoever you become is still because of him so forget what you think now, it will change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Teripaul(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
:- XI dont even knw why people dey chuck mouth for dix stupid topic? Which kind yeye promiscous dad be diswan? Dis is ur family ish. . Go nd solve it with them. all families are nt d same. . . `yours look like PERVERSE FAMILY. . ,

DNT POST DISKIND STUPID POST AGAIN. :- :-

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
kingreign:

In African marriage especially Yoruba spouses, when a spouse is misbehaving, the best person who can handle and correct the unfaithful spouse is an elderly individual or someone he looks up to and respect. His eldest son may also be able to call and correct him. But a daughter who's not close to her father shouldn't. You know how some ladies (example this OP) are, very uncouth and rude. They may say things out of anger or make an unbridled comment and make the man get angry. This may result in final break down of that fragile situation, the father may end up cursing that lady (and it will stand). Infidelity in marriage is best handled with prayers and careful advice and correction from elderly persons.

I'm done trying to explain things on a platform where youths, young men and women can't research deeper things and don't understand about life and aren't willing to learn.

Exactly, these youths dont know alot of things and if you tell them they think you are either biased or inexperienced.

This girl better ask her mother why the mother knows and tolerates it rather than demand respect from her father, how rude. At least she stands to learn womanhood directly from her mum instead of filling her head with ideal theories that will eventually wreck her own future marriage.

I bet you, if the father explains to her why he cheats, she will not understand, the same way if her mother explains to her why she tolerates the cheating, she will still not understand.

It means one thing, she is not matured to understand problems in marriage and therefore not fit to meddle in their business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promiscuous Dad by cayorday89(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ishilove:
Nothing happen o. Just putting a mannerless kid in her place.
Been a while ma'am... Glad to have you back, missed your comments here.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Evercurious(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
adanny01:

And I am dead sure you ain't married. Get married and we'll see if you keep talking the way you do.

If you think Igbo guys don't do well by their women, try Hausa-fulani.

Meanwhile, I am neither.

Again I say unto you,GOD FORBID BAD THING.... I can but only imagine how your dad treated you all at home... I m so sure you were treated a 'something's that was bought and kept at home while growing up... It's a pity.... Thank God for my dad that made me never see this type of shame nor rubbish that has become normal to some of you... Background really matters...
Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Evercurious:

Again I say unto you,GOD FORBID BAD THING.... I can but only imagine how your dad treated you all at home... I m so sure you were treated a 'something's that was bought and kept at home while growing up... It's a pity.... Thank God for my dad that made me never see this type of shame nor rubbish that has become normal to some of you... Background really matters...

It does. You can't be too sure of mine. The fact is, no matter how happy you see a couple (even your own parents) you are an outsider and will never know the pains they carry. Dont act you know about marriage cause even your parents secrets, you still dont know and its none of your business.

What I can say to you is, wait till you get married and stay married for a year. I am sure you will realize new things and also realize you have been "making mouth".

I have assisted so many friends and relations to dowry payments and other wedding planning events. There is one thing everyone with experience tells the couple, especially the bride, the word is "patience" - the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
"you can find bargains if you have the patience to sift through the rubbish"

This is the only reason Nigerian marriages are strong. For now, you are not fit to marry until you learn this. You have a long way to go, the sooner you learn that marriage is not a bed of roses, the closer you are to getting married.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Bryan88(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

should i confront him or the girls?

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there
u ve said it all na...atleast he shud respect ur presence.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Murphyenemuwe: 1:40am On Nov 02, 2021
You're the one being foolish. Seeing this kind of comments summarizes why we're in this present condition as a country. So na only elderly ones fit demand respect from younger ones? You're not normal
assent:

Pleading with your dad or mom to stop cheating is ok, but demanding for respect is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by assent: 1:43am On Nov 02, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
You're the one being foolish. Seeing this kind of comments summarizes why we're in this present condition as a country. So na only elderly ones fit demand respect from younger ones? You're not normal

This is Africa, Mr ITK. You don't go about ordering your parents about. No matter what they do, you should approach them with decorum like someone with a functional brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.