Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Promiscuous Dad - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Promiscuous Dad (26644 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / Danger Of Having A Promiscuous Wife / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuous Dad by 4four(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingreign:

Stay away from his personal business and his lifestyle. His wife is the one to call him to order. Face your own life and marriage.

Cheers!
I hope if anything bad happen to him in this his unfortunate habit it will still remain his personal business?

7 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Evercurious(f): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

our rapport is terrible!

and for my mum bin in the best position? The woman doesnt care anymre. And nat like icare either, but the guy wont just comport in my presence

Rapport terrible or not, me I go talk to am. Atleast I deserve some respect as his child .. Funny enough, you ll be so shocked that he ll comport himself when you re done

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by hope4nigeria(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

should i confront him or the girls?

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there
simply tell him,the day he'll come home with a stranded illness, none of you will be there for him, trust me, he will be sober and change his way. Just imagine that situation you are terribly silk and no one to carry you up or give you water to drink even if you have billions, on the day of recony, you will need love once and side chick has move to the next sugar daddy

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by bisqit: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I pray your father repents. I don’t know how wives cope with cheating husbands. Thinking about it stresses me out.
sometimes i get scared of living with one woman for the rest of my life. Whether because i've got a high libido
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Evercurious(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

they use to have issues but mum is over it already!

some individuals up there are sayin it is nat my biz!

Abeg forget those people saying that nonsense... which type of talk of isn't your business ?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by bisqit: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
MacANDIES:

But you do young married men, na the same Sha. Una dey the same boat
lol birds of the same feather
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
mrksquare:

On the contrary I do. You can also call it Stockholm syndrome.

Beside, I'm yet to situate how that concept relate to the issue at hand. Who is the abused and the abuser? Could you shed perspective for clarity sake.
ask op. She's in a better position to tell you.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by bisqit: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Amanda4life:

U ARE AS USELESS AS THE OLD MAN
take it easy amanda. You are being too toxic
Re: Promiscuous Dad by bisqit: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

just shut up. Always looking for how to blame a lady. So because he's her dad, he should be chasing ladies in her presence like a he goat? Do you know how embarrassing that is? Would you watch your mom do that?
Manners ko, planners ni undecided
men will always be men
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there

Tell your daddy to give his life to Jesus, preaching to him is much easier than rebuking him.

But are you born again yourself? As in you are a new creature in Christ?

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by bisqit: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
uptownemmygee:
Give me your dad number let me arrange some hookup Smallie for him, make them bleep craze comot for him brain
me sef want
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Freelane33(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala no Dey finish for this life chai
Candidlady:

Re: Promiscuous Dad by uptownemmygee(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
bisqit:
me sef want

You fit pay 15k day break
Re: Promiscuous Dad by emmnprince(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ishilove:

Nothing happen o. Just putting a mannerless kid in her place.

Naso e suppose be. That's why I "pocketed" my comment after her show, plus that her supporting striker. Be like I dey in the good mood
Re: Promiscuous Dad by simplepee(f): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady, you sure you are not my sister?? grin. Kidding

Leave am, mine was exactly like that, baba could park car to pick woman even when we were inside the car, we dare not challenge him... Now he's broke, humble and lonely. All side chicks gone.

Body go tell am for old age.

I pity all these young men who don't treat their wives and children well, be singing men are polygamous in nature upandan.. Una go hear am for old age. Dem no dey telli pesin cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by emmnprince(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Trustedpronet:
My dad na professor for womanizing and yet non of us carried that gin. My dad carried my reading table and gave it out to a medical student...he literally rent apartments for girl friends and furnish them. I like women though but not that extreme like that of my dad. Op you don't do old men...which mean you do young men, both are called FURNICATION.

You dey mind her! Father and daughter dey run level, daughter dey in severe pain, con dey complain on top

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by emmnprince(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

just shut up. Always looking for how to blame a lady. So because he's her dad, he should be chasing ladies in her presence like a he goat? Do you know how embarrassing that is? Would you watch your mom do that?
Manners ko, planners ni undecided

You made a point. But that "shut up" wey you take start your comment shows his comment hit you gbooaaaa.

Well Candidlady sef dey run her package too. According to her, she no dey do old men unlike her old man wey dey do young girls. So I no feel one iota for empathy for her. They're both in the same game! Playing on different levels. So calm down Lollittaa. Hope you've had your dinner?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

our rapport is terrible!

and for my mum bin in the best position? The woman doesnt care anymre. And nat like icare either, but the guy wont just comport in my presence

You guys don't have very good rapport, in others words, stay out of his business.

If your mother couldnt do anything about it, why should you bother. I mean you are risking war with your dad. You will just spoil the little rapport you have. If you were closer, you fit chuck am yarn.

I hope this lesson teaches you to treat your future husband with respect and patience when faced with same situation. Appreciate him for not being carried away by the girls and leaving his responsibilities. Trust me, those girls can do and undo.

The other day was a guy complaining that his aged father was knacking around, i asked him if his mum could still knack at her age?

You probably dont really understand men, especially wealthy ones. Its good to be 60 and knacking a 20yr old. You wont believe the kind of satisfaction. Its possible all the joy you see in your father is the therapeutic sex he is getting from very young girls.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm sending you back to your parents who have done a piss poor job in raising a mannerless hoodlum like you. Now fück off forever and go and run your filthy mouth at them.

Ignored hence.
. A lot of them are products of a dysfunctional home. Apple doesn't fall far from a tree. When a man is busy pandering with little girls, tell me how he will have time to raise a proper child. As for the Op, your dad doesn't owe respect, he doesn't have it in him. The least he can do is to provide and protect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Richandsimple:
Chai! and one man will marry this one? @OP

God, I thank U it can never be me, pls don't let it be anyone I know or will come across.
. She lacks basic home training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Evercurious:

Rapport terrible or not, me I go talk to am. Atleast I deserve some respect as his child .. Funny enough, you ll be so shocked that he ll comfort himself when you re done

If na me be your papa, hot slap go be your portion. Dont be surprised if na your mama deliver the slap for insulting her husband.

Men and women are different. A son may be able to talk, but coming from a girl will be an insult.

The father will think his son is inexperienced but his daughter will be rude since she cannot possibley understand now or in future.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by tctrills: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

Better respect yourself and leave your old man alone. Your mother has found a way to live with it but you are the one carrying the matter.
Let's hope that your husband would be better.
Your problem shouldn't be your father but your husband.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Komo4dmoney: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
You wan confront your father cos him dey do women, what if na your husband? Leave the old man alone make him enjoy him life, at least that one dey give am happiness and he no ask you for money to dey carry girls. If anyone go talk about this na your mum no be you.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by adanny01(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

just imagine! These men will have a rihana but stil cheat on her with a maid!!

it is in their biology to cheat!(idnt care sha)!

=am sure those girls will ask bout me and when he tels them am his daughter. Am sure theyd ask again what of my mum? Na that answer ino sure of!!

You'd be surprised.

What makes you keep talking is lack of experience.

Girls out there dont give a hoot, all they want is cash or money in the bank. Na hustle, you are lucky that the same dad you are demanding respect from kept you far away from the streets. He owes you no respect, has only but a duty or responsibility to you. Dont stretch it.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

Your dad has no respect for you or your mother is what it boils down to. undecided

Rather than attack the girls when the disrespect is from your old man and you all seem to have accepted what he doles out to you, why not avoid being seen with him in public and let him know the very reason why you make that choice. Maybe that way you avoid temptation to attack anyone and possibly end up in jail for it. undecided

Imagine for a second how such an incident would end with you claiming to have started the fight, not over your own boyfriend, but for your father, who may just ignore you and walk off with the lady in question. The humiliation alone go kill! undecided
Re: Promiscuous Dad by perfri(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
I can totally relate
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Walex124(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

Ur are absolutely on the right part, did he had God fearing siblings, either friends or relative approach them to talk to him. Sometimes people start habits that they hope to stop when they get married, but unfortunately, old habits don't just go away. Help in anyway you can. And don't listen to anyone talking thrash to you. You are not responsible for the choices he makes. You are his daughter. And if you didn't see anything wrong about it, you would definitely not be asking for advice on stopping it, God will take control of everything, .. in a nutshell" don't change your attitude and attention towards him cuz of that issues, even" if it's possible for you try close to him than the way you do before let him know that , ur are not happy with him, you can use that avenue to divert his mind from those ladies...
Re: Promiscuous Dad by humilitypays(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!
n yeah for the record i dont do old men!
whether u are fvcking an 18yr old boy like you or a 25yr old course mate or your mate, is the same with fvcking an older man, all of them are equal sin of fornication.

If you arent a virgin abstaining from all forms of sexual immorality, be it kissing, necking, petting, cuddling, oral, anal, gumbody, etc you have no right to condemn your dad or anybody committing fornication or adultery cos you and them are all sinners.

Sin is sin, there is no greater sin shocked
Re: Promiscuous Dad by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!
n yeah for the record i dont do old men!
im 21 can we go out?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

what do you mean stay away from his personal life?
this is my dad for petesake!

and am nat married!

nb:you see your mum misbehaving you gonna let her be yeah?

"ori e ti gba le"

Ow! He's q Yoruba man, fogerrit it's in their blood, in their stichings.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by placeofallure(f): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

they use to have issues but mum is over it already!

some individuals up there are sayin it is nat my biz!

It is your business. Anything that happens to our family members, positive or negative, has a way of coming back to us, therefore, you can't tie the gele of "ko kanmi",

My kid sister and I once tracked down my dad's intending side chic. She was lucky good Samaritans came to her rescue. I wanted to beat her blue black. She was already begging and all teary.
Now, even when you don't go physical like me, tell your dad in plain language to stop it! Ask him what life is he modelling for you? Let him feel some remorse for his actions. Don't say it doesn't concern you o. Those things have a way of doing their waka waka waka and before you know it, it's right there on your face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Evercurious(f): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2021
adanny01:

If na me be your papa, hot slap go be your portion. Dont be surprised if na your mama deliver the slap for insulting her husband.

Men and women are different. A son may be able to talk, but coming from a girl will be an insult.

The father will think his son is inexperienced but his daughter will be rude since she cannot possibley understand now or in future.

God forbid bad thing.... I just pity your female children or the ladies in your life if this is what you can come up with... I m dead sure you must be an igbo man cos naa unaa trade mark be this.. Archaic mentality with rubbish talk when it comes to women

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.