Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Promiscuous Dad - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Promiscuous Dad (26646 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / Danger Of Having A Promiscuous Wife / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuous Dad by udomma1005(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
It's quite a pity, he will certainly be "Atagarized"! tongue
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Kholiwe:
You are a born fool cheesy cheesy
Na you mumu pas.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2021
luvmijeje:

They are wired to cheat. And I'm wired not give a mess. That is why I praise women that gives up opportunities, purposes and dream all because of a man.

Abeg, make I mind my business o.
Abi...you d wise one
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kholiwe(f): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Danielkelly:

Na you mumu pas.
Ogun go kill your papa
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Candidlady:

our rapport is terrible!

and for my mum bin in the best position? The woman doesnt care anymre. And nat like icare either, but the guy wont just comport in my presence

This is the best decision your mum could ever make.
Some women don't know how powerful they are to call the shots.

I can't force you to respect me, and you can't force me to care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kholiwe:

Ogun go bless your papa amen
You have baseket driping bore hole drilled wet mouth to bark like a barbaric abandon comnon road side local breed DoG to scream out insult inorgasimic disgust. your such a bad wild untamed bitch.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Candidlady: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Danielkelly:

You have baseket drip bore hole drilled wet mouth to bark like a barbaric abandon comnon road side local breed DoG to scream out insult inorgasimic disgust. your such a bad wild untamed bitch.

like his post please
Illicit
https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107374895
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

should i confront him or the girls?

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there
I didn!T want to b4 but i wil bi blunt and bleedy about the truth your papa want tight pussy and he out there getIN D value for his money on that tight pussy. Mama knows that she aint younger that why she isn't complaining as for respect you can't typi
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Promiscuous Dad by illicit(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Promiscuous Dad by illicit(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Danielkelly:

Ok

5 mins to go
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kholiwe(f): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Danielkelly:

You have baseket driping bore hole drilled wet mouth to bark like a barbaric abandon comnon road side local breed DoG to scream out insult inorgasimic disgust. your such a bad wild untamed bitch.
Your mother is such a wide beast cheesy cheesy
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Danielkelly: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

Your mother is such a wide beast cheesy cheesy
Yes she is a lioness and lionesses give birth to Alfa male no offence if you look preyable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.