Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Promiscuous Dad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Promiscuous Dad (26642 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / Danger Of Having A Promiscuous Wife / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuous Dad by foleskay(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2021
luvmijeje:
One foolish man will now be saying it is because of what you are doing that's why I cheated. Whether you slave for them or you don't slave for them, they will still cheat.

Make I waka pass.
Lol. This matter dey choke u for body..it seems you're in d same situation wt d op. Ur husband dey cheat grin

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by foleskay(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAOOO.

Nothing wey orange towel no go cause for Dangote's yansh for this internet. cheesy grin
Werey.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Promiscuous Dad by CaptainFM1: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Atagalised
Prof Soyinka kind of grammar
Atagalised ko, chidinmalised ni.
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks....I just got the full meaning now grin

Will include that in my vocabulary!

"Atagalised"

I somehow like the coinage. We should get that into the English dictionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by fullblast(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

what do you mean stay away from his personal life?
this is my dad for petesake!

and am nat married!

nb:you see your mum misbehaving you gonna let her be yeah?

"ori e ti gba le"

Let your old man be... Face your front i.e. mind your own business.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by fullblast(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2021
You've said it better than I can
mrksquare:

Mind your business and know peace. You think your mum do not know why she has resigned to fate. It is called wisdom.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by jawalis(m): 12:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

if you had said a pet/book/massage/evap/snickers/guitar i wuda agreed with you. But getting a bf? Nah!! Time neva reach

You must really love legs. I just checked your profile and I like those snickers. But why don’t you want a boyfriend? C’mon na. Should I apply? What are the criteria’s?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Udodiri01: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2021
You just use ur school fees the play
Re: Promiscuous Dad by nurain150(m): 1:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

what do you mean stay away from his personal life?
this is my dad for petesake!

and am nat married!

nb:you see your mum misbehaving you gonna let her be yeah?

"ori e ti gba le"
Are you not misbehaving?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by cooooooks(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Be candid with him.
"I don't like it, please do not do this in front of me."

Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

should i confront him or the girls?

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there

3 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Passionate888: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!

n yeah for the record i dont do old men!
Na so, na your type dey call young guys wey no too get money small boys
Re: Promiscuous Dad by malvisguy212: 1:35am On Nov 01, 2021
kingreign:

Stay away from his personal business and his lifestyle. His wife is the one to call him to order. Face your own life and marriage.

Cheers!
shut up my friend...... Generation without God

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kulex56: 2:16am On Nov 01, 2021
This is a wrong statement and i have a logically reason to it. If he falls sick or have has a disease would it be obly the mother that will do the running around we all know the answer is No. Your decision affevt others directly or indirectly. A
kingreign:

Stay away from his personal business and his lifestyle. His wife is the one to call him to order. Face your own life and marriage.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum knows my dad and his gimmicks! He is never around, and i know she knows that my dad got side chick(s)

before now they quarel all the time bout it, but one way or the other they have found their way around it(maybe they gave eachother hallpass, ireally dont know)

where me i have issue with him is giving a cashier his complementary card or paying the bills of a total stranger(believe me am a lady and i know those tactics), in my presence

me his daughter will be in his front and the old man go still dey try catch "side chick"

nb: dnt care if he is doing it but he should atleast respect me! Ijust pray he doesnt get "atagalised" by 'em "chidinma" out there

in order not to sound like a bigot it is in his genes ! yoruba abi
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Kobojunkie: 5:14am On Nov 01, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
in order not to sound like a bigot it is in his genes ! yoruba abi
So, men of other tribes who also do exactly the same are what then? undecided

Visit wisdom abeg! undecided
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

stopd readin when u brought in the whole african thing

and for the insult am sorry! Was just my way of sayin "you aint serious". No insult intended. Peace

First, approach your Dad, confess and apologize for bringing this matter to NL. Then come back and apologize to the poster
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are a born fool cheesy cheesy

No need getting personal. It's not his fault that guys are always cheating on you.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2021
frozen70:

Just ignore him, a time will come, his dick will not think of a side chic

Don't confront him

Just make sure you and your siblings are obtaining him to the extent that he won't have enough to give to his side chick

Inflate every demands you want from him

The more expenses he has the less he will be doing away match

This is wickedness
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Pennywise(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

He should respect you? Imagine the audacity!
The adjectives you've used to describe your dad - comparing him to a dog with a bone -shows you're the one who needs to respect him. He owes your mom his loyalty and Fidelity not you.

Fidelity for having a rude and ill mannered child?
Re: Promiscuous Dad by levi2(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Kids everywhere....now I think the internet might just be regulated...
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Elidrisy20: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2021
My advice to you is Don't confront your dad, he is just a human, perhaps you might one day be somebody's SIDE CHICK grin
Re: Promiscuous Dad by TheNoble007(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

really anonying! Most of 'em girls my age some older!

he cant help it, like dogs attracted to bones!

Pray for him if you can. He can't help but do what he's an expert since his teenage years. You can also show him affection even in his act. Write a letter to him if you consider it rude by talking to him in person and tell him how much you want him to reap the fruit of his labor by longevity.

Also caution your mum to show him love in everything. Many times, quarrels at home, drive men to seek solace in the hands of strange women especially if they are not disciplined.

If you need more counsel, you can send a pm.

My regards.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by frozen70(f): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

This is wickedness

Explain what you mean by that and what makes it wickedness
Re: Promiscuous Dad by frozen70(f): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

This is wickedness

You mean the pain and emotional trauma the man is putting in, wife and the entire family is good, then you will experience same in your own family
Re: Promiscuous Dad by udydecency: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tell him to respect you,its that simple.It's your right that he respects you,at least not in your presence for God's sake.

May b ur mum is not good in bed that's y d old man dey look around for babes wey sabi d work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by frozen70(f): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

This is wickedness

Because he should have been allowed to trade his family for a piece of pussy
At the detriment of his entire family
Re: Promiscuous Dad by frozen70(f): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Pennywise:

This is wickedness

Why not emulate him
Re: Promiscuous Dad by alphaNomega: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

Na you dey fuçk your father? Leave him to get his pussy outside. Your mum is already too dry for him so he needs properly oiled coochie to relieve his sexual tension

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by alphaNomega: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

our rapport is terrible!

and for my mum bin in the best position? The woman doesnt care anymre. And nat like icare either, but the guy wont just comport in my presence

Yoo better look for your own husband and allow your parents handle their marriage. After all, you said you don't care.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by alphaNomega: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

if you had said a pet/book/massage/evap/snickers/guitar i wuda agreed with you. But getting a bf? Nah!! Time neva reach

You must be under-18 then... No wonder your father's behaviour they vex you. Don't worry when you grow old like your mum, you would under why she does not give a fuçk anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Dad by alphaNomega: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

what med?

you aint getting my point!

let him cheat all he wants thats not my biz, just dont like it when he does it in my presence!
n yeah for the record i dont do old men!
at least you do young married men... Now you know how their daughters feel.

A taste of your own medicine...haha
Re: Promiscuous Dad by alphaNomega: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:

really anonying! Most of 'em girls my age some older!

he cant help it, like dogs attracted to bones!

To be honest, your best option is to move out of the house.
Re: Promiscuous Dad by Codes151(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2021
y dont u try giving him a face when he does that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.