Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend (3928 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / Is There Anything Like A Super Pussy? Have You Witnessed One?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by FanOfMyself: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
luvmijeje:
It's embarrassing. A babe you can't be yourself with is not your babe. A babe you are not free to fart in her presence is not your babe.

Na that kind period you will even test her but noooo, you will be forming what's not there.
The bolded, won't you feel embarrassed.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Hayee(f): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Men are actually attracted to gold digger s cheesy cheesy cheesy
Only few are attracted to unentitled women grin grin grin cheesy smiley wink
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
I don talk this time and again, if I carry you out, you order wetin your papa no fit afford, you'll pay for it.

I'll show you 502mb of my madness. I won't be looking for subtle means to run. I'll be there seated, pay for what I can afford and watch you there.

For the mumu soldier tho, all I say is one man down. By the way, OP, how could you tell his rank by looking at his army vest.. without his insignia?

In fact, if our discussion don dey sound like billing, you are losing me. I'll tell you off!

I'm glad I dey meet people with sense sha.

Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation program. You need to work so whatever I give you will be bonus! The way I take my girlfriend is exactly the way I take my sisters. Because if you cannot understand me anytime any day, like my sisters would, go and order another man from Jumia...because marriage may become a problem.

You leave chicken lap of ₦1200 dey order Turkey lap of ₦5000 to chew on that lips that cannot spell Ecclesiastes!

How can a full grown woman with legs and hands sit at a spot and consume my two-month income? Will Angel Gabriel ever forgive me?

Buhari and ingredients!

Guy abeg na cheesy calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Hayee:
Men are actually attracted to gold digger s cheesy cheesy cheesy
Only few are attracted to unentitled women grin grin grin cheesy smiley wink

Men are attracted to attractive women. Simple. The issue is gold diggers spend time and money to make themselves very attractive.

Are you an “unentitled” woman? Do you refrain from billing guys who toast you? If yes, keep it up.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Lilsameey: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
I don talk this time and again, if I carry you out, you order wetin your papa no fit afford, you'll pay for it.

I'll show you 502mb of my madness. I won't be looking for subtle means to run. I'll be there seated, pay for what I can afford and watch you there.

For the mumu soldier tho, all I say is one man down. By the way, OP, how could you tell his rank by looking at his army vest.. without his insignia?

In fact, if our discussion don dey sound like billing, you are losing me. I'll tell you off!

I'm glad I dey meet people with sense sha.

Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation program. You need to work so whatever I give you will be bonus! The way I take my girlfriend is exactly the way I take my sisters. Because if you cannot understand me anytime any day, like my sisters would, go and order another man from Jumia...because marriage may become a problem.

You leave chicken lap of ₦1200 dey order Turkey lap of ₦5000 to chew on that lips that cannot spell Ecclesiastes!

How can a full grown woman with legs and hands sit at a spot and consume my two-month income? Will Angel Gabriel ever forgive me?

Buhari and ingredients!
,..Chairman, calm down abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Woman Has A Big Asss And She Loves Watching Cartoons / Adultery Is Witchcraft / Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.