Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (91971 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Hathor5(f): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

She seems to have tried all she can to get her husband to compromise but not working at all...

She needs to get very busy to the point that after the days work, she will be too tired for sex sef not to talk of fantasies

What kind of life is that? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by abdulramanian(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
DM me,I will help him out
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by disloman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.
This shows someone who is married and knows what make marriage works.Not all those yeye comments
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dingbang(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband
its not an insult

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by babapraise(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmmmm, ur story really touch me. But problem share is half solve. Here is my advice; when a Lady said her husband is 10 seconds man, u are d cause of it, when ur man want to run inside u, u will just lay down like semi-dead person. Sex is team work. U play ur part & ur husband play his own part. Buy lots of fruit for him, always let u & ur husband watch love movie (Ghana films). Teach him how to kiss, and any time he wanted to run u, don't allow him to enter u direct. Hold his Ak47, rod it with ur hands, infact put ur breast on it, play strong romantic game with him b4 u open wearhouse for him. But note; since he don't know how to romance, u will b d actor (dower). Doing d trashing, u will meonnnnn, hucehhh, sremmm as if he his hitting d point. After d game, u tell him how u feel, but never tell him u are not Satisfied, just tell him with style that when u are enjoying it dats wen e ejaculate. How wish he can run u for d second time. Small Small he will learn. Pls don't Play away match ooooo. It's deadly and ur husband u call 10 seconds man, some ladies are out there looking for 5 seconds man to marry. Pls, husband dey scares ooooo. Celebrate d 1 u have. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Humorme2(f): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
I wonder why married people do not have sex before marriage. When y'all are serious about getting married, sexual compatibility should be paramount.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Emmadgrt20(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tell him to TOTALLY abstain from any thing in can such as RC, Coca-Cola, malt, nutri milk/yo, and every other sugary drinks for atleast one good week and revaluate him self he will see wonders
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by disloman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol
No partner that will be active sexually 24hours.Marriage is very complicated but once you know ways around it,you will enjoy it.Making sacrifices and tolerance are very important in marriage.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by nentokritji(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
let your husband start taken guava leaf boil it and drink, with garlic,ginger if possible add bitter kola for at least 1month. and let him remove any nagitive thinking in his mind while having sex.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by hayzed1090: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marriage is indeed complicated[b]this your story makes premarital sex looks important[/b]but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.

I think most people are missing the point here. Furnication i.e premarital sex is not the solution but rather the main cause of the problem she is facing. If she has no prior sexual experiences , she would most likely get satisfied with whatever duration her husband lasts. If couples are having first sexual experience with each other, I believe they will be satisfied with duration and whatever methods they use
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by robosky02(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol

Hmmm
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ayo081(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let me call Pansophist, bukatyne and MariahAngel to come give advise from their wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Premarital Sex how important is it?then God's factor I'm really confused.

Confused? undecided

Aren't you a granny? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dettolgel: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aiel123:

What then are you doing here?
Maybe accidental I guess. People living in glass house should not throw stones.

Searching for materials to prove my point. grin
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by onlinestaff2020: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tom
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

Hi Sweet Queen Mary!

Marriage is like that most times.

Anyway, I can give you all the blow jobs that you have been fantasizing about with no strings attached.

I've a 12 inches cork which can last more than 30 minutes before my first cum. Furthermore, I can make love to you for many hours and that will make you to have multiple orgasms.

I am so clean down there with no issues. Also, I am free from STDs because I have never contracted any.

I am in Abuja.

Call me now: 081**34**1**98**79**5
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Abujason: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marriage is indeed complicated,this your story makes premarital sex looks important but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.
Wey ya picture na?
I fit help you if you fine.
I dey do one hour straight!
grin grin grin
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by kay29000(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.

One cold bottle of Legend for you... Best response here.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by KosoMo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wahala,.... This life no balance.

Hmmmm, yet my wife complains of much sex.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Humorme2:
I wonder why married people do not have sex before marriage. When y'all are serious about getting married, sexual compatibility should be paramount.

sex before marriage does not guarantee it will always be so after marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Evercurious(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

Then he has to be realistic flexible and ready to check out all options that ll spice up.their sex life

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Truvelisback(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
toujurs:
Buy a vibrator, to stab that urge to death. undecided
Artificial pleasure and natural pleasure can never be the same.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mainman7(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Real Miracles has become scarce in our Days because Astral Authority of Man divinely domiciled in the Mouth is monumentally destroyed lost through...
Wise ones that still retains truely Original Intelligence, we Know that mastered Romantic Fingering of the Right Spot(s) works far better than the demonically popularized perversion of putting Mouth to the Place that is so Close to Anus! For allowing yourself to be an active Satanic tool to further Humanity Degredation, Polution and Pervertion, you urgently deserve to be most violently and ferociously Shot 7 Times in the head with your brains splatter out on the Street by the bullets. You are either a persive agent too in the hand of the Devil to get guys to start sucking the Place from which smelly Mensuration comes out or you are outrightly Soul-decayed agent of Satan! Either way, Satan is fully using you to pervert gullible Souls. Sound Sultan was captured by similar thing you posted, he sucked Pekus, and just like many Men that was not publicized, he got Cancer of the Throat!!! It has been scientifically proven that Cancer of the Throat is becoming very rampant among Males. Why?! Why was it not so during the Time of our Fathers when human part Join to the part Created for?!
Maryliola:
Hey guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Diagonal: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Experiencing a similar but worse situation with my wife. Been married for eleven month now, no sex; not even once!
Wife is scared of penetration and I've given up on it already! We only masturbate, touch each other and then come. She doesn't like mouth action either!
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by radicalove(f): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

But when the husband bleeps strange snakes out there with or without condoms, it is not an insult to the wife?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by prettysassygirl(f): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
I understand how u feel o. I don't even know the advise to give but it is well. Sex is very important in marriage and if your husband doesn't compromise soon,this situation is gonna end up with you cheating especially if u cross path with that man u are looking for.The only thing I can say is Wisdom fall on you grin grin
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by akeeng: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
It is more than food in marriage
interesting
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by omozu1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

Some types of cancer are linked to human papillomavirus (HPV) infection in the mouth and throat. It's likely that some types of HPV are spread by MouthAction. Cancers in the mouth and throat are sometimes called head and neck cancers, and include cancers of the: mouth.
So say no to MouthAction
Both of you can always talk about quick ejaculation and you can help him by reducing his sugar intake
Feed him more with unripe plantains and plantain almala.
Running and walking always will also help him.
One thing I forget to add is your preferred sex position
The missionary style is very bad iit s not good for a man with quick ejaculation. Try the Dogg style or both of you sitting and facing each other.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection
Greatest lie of all time.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Lewisdinho(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
OP tell your husband to follow the below guides,

Sexual performance is not only satisfying your woman

It's lasting long enough to enjoy her yourself.

Stop drinking beer, stop taking fructose, Avoid Sugar

Eat meats

Eat eggs

Eat chicken with skin

Eat animal fats

Eat read meat

Sunlights

Squats

Fast ( Authoohagy)

Lifts.

Perfect way to optimize your testesterone.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by nairamaniac: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.

Most men that detest mouth action on there women are usually very proud.

Its a psychological problem.
Such men see it as STOOPING LOW to their partner.

Find out, men that don't give mouth action are red pillers.

Can you imagine Pete edoche giving mouth action?

There is nothing disgusting about MouthAction if your partner is clean.
Except if you tried it for the first time on very very dirty razz girls.

They say *first impressions* may last a lifetime.

But op, Maryliola do u do MouthAction on him? Do u initiate the mouth action on him?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hathor5:

What kind of life is that? undecided

Most women who are working and have kids to cater for daily most times are tired for serious sex by the time the get home at night ... don’t ask me further, ask women in this category to confirm
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
All these borehole women always complaining cheesy
Mouth action is terrible btw would never give it and would also never take it undecided
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by prettysassygirl(f): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Even if one doesn't have sex with his her partner b4 marriage ,they should talk about it. Marrying your type in the other room is one of the best thing that can happen to anybody in marriage. Fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.