Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies (5161 Views)

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Powerfly(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
cutecommend:
What of Linda?

Linda suppose follow..but the Linda I bin Sabi that year been dey loyal..I don't know if she always lied.
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Savedday: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by cutecommend: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Powerfly:

Linda suppose follow..but the Linda I bin Sabi that year been dey loyal..I don't know if she always lied.
What of bimbo? are they?
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by discobot55: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
However, before you can attract the users with the list of songs available in your playlist, you should choose a name for your playlist that will attract users from across the globe. The main reason behind choosing a good name for your sad playlist names is that the name of your playlist will give the users better qualifications about the genre of the playlist. It will also avoid confusion among them regarding the list of the songs available in that playlist. Therefore, choosing a relatable name for your playlist is very necessary.
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Nonywendy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2022

Blessing. This name is supposed to be re-named 'fvck-fvck girl'

Favour. I can't believe op ommited that name cha. God forbid for me to meet any girl named Favour.... Decietful, runs girl. Taaaa!! Never again.
Elizabeth should come after blessing
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Mayozo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blessing...after checking all the list and comment..I came to a conclusion that blessing and Jennifer is really d deal... And they actually appear first on my list too... Wait we're is d almighty GIFT?
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by cutecommend: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
cutecommend:
Please which of these names have you noticed ladies who were sexually prone, active or loose.

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi
(21) Favour
(22) Titi
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Eazie351(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
I don’t understand why no one has mentioned Folake so far

Even wizkid and Tekno confirm am

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by benqo01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Precious,Esther,Tracy,Sandra these ones re top notch

Dem Bleep like no tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Why You Don't Have A Girlfriend / What A Person Must Have To Date You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.