Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72332 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Good day big boss.

Sent you a DM. Please, do correspond.

Thanks.

Responded
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by CaveAdullam: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
pansophist:

Responded

Done as intended.

Thanks.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Toks2008:

This is sweet.

How is it sweet?? It’s very boring and mechanical. I’m sure sex will be shared 50/50 also. Hahaha grin

Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
Their culture permits equality
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....

The man is superior. Nothing is ever 50/50 unless Ure both robots calculating percentages. Lmao undecided grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
siofra:
I'm the huzzling type but I won't cook, clean etc my nails are too long and pretty for that.
Is this biacan?
Gosh I miss her pepperdem posts grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.