Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72323 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
I'm the huzzling type but I won't cook, clean etc my nails are too long and pretty for that.
how u come manage dey wash ass �

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by zedegit: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

"I want a relationship with no gender roles. We both hustlers, we both cook, we both clean, we both pay, we're both romantic & we spoil each other."

What is your opinion?

Nonsense and ingredient. How will I want a relationship that my wife will draw timetable and tell me to be cooking during weekends?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Valuc: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

"I want a relationship with no gender roles. We both hustlers, we both cook, we both clean, we both pay, we're both romantic & we spoil each other."

What is your opinion?
if lala na woman... This talk no go make front page
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by seyz91(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
you no lie
advanceDNA:

Nigerian women?? Them no dey like this parole

If them spoil you..na boxers, singlet..some Don dey upgrade to cufflinks shaa

But altogether.........the slogan still remains:

“my money is money, but his money his for both us”

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by akinade28(f): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
I’ve got this neighbor in turkey then
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....
Nigerian men can never agree to this. How do they take care of their children? Is that on a weekly basis too?
But I believe nature has made some roles more suitable to each gender. I mean men and women are better in certain roles.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by seyz91(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
confirm!
Gadafii:
Nigerian girls just want to relax and be taken care, just because she's a female cheesy

A thief and more
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by larryking540: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I doubt if you can find any in Nigeria

Hmmmm....okay...maybe you can find some in delta state especially the huzzling type

Forwhere.....the only ones I can manage to bet my balls on are some delta girls...
Because I don bang some delta girls and I will confess those girls are trying. Banged one isoko, three urhuobos, one ijaw, three kwale...they can huzzle with you with no too much of that disgusting entitlement mentality

yeah delta girls day try ,na mam they be inside woman skin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by larryking540: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
akinade28:

Nigerian men can never agree to this. How do they take care of their children? Is that on a weekly basis too?
But I believe nature has made some roles more suitable to each gender. I mean men and women are better in certain roles.
that's dating stage, everything get solution,when they reach marriage with kids , their money go don double, because nobody is a liability at the moment to each other
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by seyz91(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy
yuzjet:
Nigerian woman dey shake head for this post.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by DaRuud(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Never with Nigeria babes

The day you profess love to her , all her responsibilities and her family problem becomes your automatically.

1. Money for pad
2. Birthday cake ,
3. Birthday dress
4. Money for school fees
5. Her family upkeep
6. Her brothers WAEC / NECO fees
7. Her sister's school fees
8. Her grand parents are sick , send money for their treatment
9. He school fees
10. Her friend is in need of money to settle her school fees
11. Gas money
12. Handout money
13. Transport fare
14. Money for hair do

15. Money for salt
16. Money for handout
Money for security

100. Her niece is stranded , he / she needs#20,000 urgently

Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Friend22(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

What is your opinion?

Personally and religiously ,it's a man's role and responsibility to take of his wife not splitting bills.
I know many will not agree to.this ,but I dont gibe a flying hoot.

I am here wondering the kind of entitled and emasculated men we are raising.

Don't get me wrong,the man should be the sole provider until there comes a time a lady may need to step in .
But the primary role of a woman is to be maintained, cared for and be protected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by RightToReject(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
His concept of equality can never breed a mutually healthy and happy relationship in the long run because even though it's centered on mutual selfishness, animosity and contentiousness are inevitable.

The concept of equality that has always bred mutual healthiness and a happy ending is one that is mutually centered on scrupulousness and conscientiousness in general. Here is the equality that doesn't negate and abhor selflessness, thoughtfulness, deference, and discretion.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Timblaze(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmm, not in nigeria where 75% of the ladies see relationship as Job or retirement benefit.once you say i love u their whole responsibilities will be in ur head.lol
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Digmygold: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ubunja wants a woman who will cook, clean and pay his bills. Otherwise he prefers to drill Abo.kis from behind.The shrunken silent broke gigolo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

What is your opinion?

Among the two of them, Who give who belle? Who carry the bellle for nine months and who breastfeed? Did they share these roles?

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by bukatyne(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
I see a lot of male posters going on about how Nigerian women would never split bills.

Sorry to burst your bubble, more women are willing to split the bills than men willing to split the chores.

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by WoundedLamb: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

What is your opinion?

This is perfection!

They are already attacking Nigerian women as they do at the slightest provocation but when a working wife asks her man to assist with house chores at home, it is termed "dangers of marrying a career woman".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
How you come Dy do the huzzle shocked shocked shocked
siofra:
I'm the huzzling type but I won't cook, clean etc my nails are too long and pretty for that.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm....okay...maybe you can find some in delta state especially the huzzling type

Forwhere.....the only ones I can manage to bet my balls on are some delta girls...
Because I don bang some delta girls and I will confess those girls are trying. Banged one isoko, three urhuobos, one ijaw, three kwale...they can huzzle with you with no too much of that disgusting entitlement mentality

I'm reconfirming that, dated ugheli and isoko ladies too, they don't task during our date. very respectful with good character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
smiley smiley smiley you define your future.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

What is your opinion?

This is the kind of nonsense that results from men that are raised by single mothers with no fathers.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Aganju849: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Yeah

Hustle with you while they are also selling the tohtoh to every tom dick & harry with coins

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Qatar2022: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

What is your opinion?
With Nigeria girls?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2021
RightToReject:
His concept of equality can never breed a mutually healthy and happy relationship in the long run because even though it's centered on mutual selfishness, animosity and contentiousness are inevitable.

The concept of equality that has always bred mutual healthiness and a happy ending is one that is mutually centered on scrupulousness and conscientiousness in general. Here is the equality that doesn't negate and abhor selflessness, thoughtfulness, deference, and discretion.

Bro biko write simple English habba!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Sunflawa(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Forthepeople21(f): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian females thinks having a pussy means they should be taken care of financially lol
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by futurehope81(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Please, who is dis niggar ?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Rotji(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
It’s a 50/50 thing

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....

Ehn very nice o sad

So then when the man give the woman belle, she'll carry it for 9 months and deliver the baby after which she will now give the man belle and he will carry the pregnancy and deliver the baby too abi shocked

When they face aggression they should be running shifts on whose duty it is to protect them abi. Very nice culture grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Evercurious(f): 1:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

What is your opinion?

This is what term 'THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO RESPONSIBILITIES
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian men will want 50/50 but they will not agree to wash clothes (yours or the kids), cook for the whole family and clean the house. Yet they want 50/50��

50/50 where the woman will be doing all the house chores and taking care of him & their kids yet paying for 50

Abeg, go for what works for you ooo. There is no exact method for this

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by bezimo(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigerian women?? Them no dey like this parole

If them spoil you..na boxers, singlet..some Don dey upgrade to cufflinks shaa

But altogether.........the slogan still remains:

“my money is money, but his money his for both us”

Especially that we both pay..for 9ja woman ..nah not happening.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.