Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72321 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Friend22(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Forthepeople21:
This is some backwards azz, archaic thinking. If I were a man, I would run from a leech female like you. Marriage and a relationship are partnerships. You help each other with whatever needs it at any given time. The responsibility shouldn’t be solely on one person when there are two adults.
Go back to your daddy for that shxt. If I were a men, these Nigerian leech females wouldn’t get one second of my attention.

I am a man.
I have beard.
And my father never split bills with my mum.
My mum only comes in to help in matters of food and sometimes our clothing but not this 50/50 nonsense modern day emasculated men preach.

Don't get me wrong,if a lady sees her husband is not able to meet up with certain essentials despite his best efforts she can come in and shore up that vacuum not that you now make it a responsibility on her.
You will turn her to something else by doing that. And when she starts splitting bills with you believe me , your respect and awe goes down the drain.

Women naturally look up to men who have something they don't possesses- power,money, knowledge and influence.

And one of it is the ability to provide.
I know its not easy under our current economic realities, but the best way to do it is tell our wives(though I am not married,but hopefully soon) to focus on the needs not wants...
Except you are married to a thoughtless money grubber she should understand how the country is.

A country where I heard kilogram of gas now sells at almost if not #700.

Know this man,when you share that(responsibility) with her you lose her gradually.
Women know this but they won't say it

They are not designed to hustle like men; theirs is to tender and raise children and provide psychological, mental and spiritual support to their husbands.

*modified*
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Friend22(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Friend22:

Oga.
Oga!!
Oga!!!
I am a man.
I have beard.
And my father never split bills with my mum.
My mum only comes in to help in matters of food and sometimes our clothing but not this 50/50 nonsense modern day emasculated men preach.

Don't get me wrong,if a lady sees her husband is not able to meet up with certain essentials despite his best efforts she can come in and shore up that vacuum not that you now make it a responsibility on her.
You will turn her to something else by doing that. And when she starts splitting bills with you believe me , your respect and awe goes down the drain.

Women naturally look up to men who have something they don't possesses- power,money, knowledge and influence.

And one of it is the ability to provide.
I know its not easy under our current economic realities, but the best way to do it is tell our wives(though I am not married,but hopefully soon) to focus on the needs not wants...
Except you are married to a thoughtless money grubber she should understand how the country is.

A country where I heard kilogram of gas now sells at almost if not #700.

Know this man,when you share that(responsibility) with her you lose her gradually.
Women know this but they won't say it

They are not designed to hustle like men; theirs is to tender and raise children and provide psychological, mental and spiritual support for their husbands.

*modified*
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

I don't need their type.

I am the type who can invest on my woman so that she will start contributing. It needs not be 50|50
Oh I see
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
The first age bracket.

Chai you still small nah. If i got a lady pregnant at the age of 17 i could still have someone like you as a child. You must be wiser than your age judging from your posts.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

No Nigerian man want 50/50...that I can assure u...men are too proud for that as long as they can afford it...
Nigerian men just like women to step in without being told And not having the mentality that your money is yours alone, but his money is for both of you...

The average Nigerian woman just wants to take, take, take immediately the relationship starts....are u Nigerian government...

Don’t say ‘No Nigerian man’ . Some of them do
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Tobedated(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
The first age bracket.

and here i was thinking you were 60
god 90% of Nigeria women are liars
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Ruby458(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Yen yen yen yen. Nah person wey una go kill still enjoy his wealth with another man una dey find.

Even in great countries with good economy, there is a sharing formula between couples howbeit naija with crazy economy.

You want a marriage where there is a sharing formula, all good and fine if that's what works for you.

I have a different mindset and belief, and it doesn't make me a bad woman. Why do you have issues with it? So a man providing for his family means he will die early? shocked shocked
Most men take pride in providing for their families as much as they can, it is a God-given responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Ruby458(f): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Yen yen yen yen. Nah person wey una go kill still enjoy his wealth with another man una dey find.

Even in great countries with good economy, there is a sharing formula between couples howbeit naija with crazy economy.

You want a marriage where there is a sharing formula, all good and fine if that's what works for you.

I have a different mindset and belief, and it doesn't make me a bad woman. Why do you have issues with it? So a man providing for his family means he will die early? shocked shocked
Most men take pride in providing for their families as much as they can, it is a God-given responsibility, and they do it without complaining.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ruby458:

God bless you for this. You have said it all.

Amen my dear.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ruby458:

Most men take pride in providing for their families as much as they can, it is a God-given responsibility, and they do it without complaining.

Ofcourse your choice cos it's not you that do the providing. Let the man choose what he wants.

If he wants you to contribute he will tell you and assist you set up a business or give you the chance to go look for a job.

See times have changed, country is hard so if you are still having this leechy mindset I wish you luck.

What am I even saying... I dare you to travel out of naija and still have this mindset if you will not remain single for life.

It is in naija that this mindset stays.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Ruby458(f): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Ofcourse your choice cos it's not you that do the providing. Let the man choose what he wants.

If he wants you to contribute he will tell you and assist you set up a business or give you the chance to go look for a job.

See times have changed, country is hard so if you are still having this leechy mindset I wish you luck.

What am I even saying... I dare you to travel out of naija and still have this mindset if you will not remain single for life.

It is in naija that this mindset stays.

My hubby will have no issues whatsoever providing for his family, and I will appreciate him for that. It does not matter what happens in other countries, even if I relocate to another country, or even marry oyibo, he will derive joy in providing for me and our children smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Ruby458:

My hubby will have no issues whatsoever providing for his family, and I will appreciate him for that. It does not matter what happens in other countries, even if I relocate to another country, or even marry oyibo, he will derive joy in providing for me and our children smiley smiley
if I'm your husband, I will rather invest for you so that you can start making money and start making contributions towards the home-front.

It needs not be 50/50 but you must contribute.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Is Pansophist one of them?

You no de hear word. I have not met any ladies from nairaland, and I use God beg all of una, I don't want to. cool
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Who told you Pansophist is married? He's not. Better shoot your shot. Na my person. And he's a traditional man to the core. Just the way you like them.

Shoot your shot na, you go surprise say I get bulletproof. grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You're right. But the thing is, most of them don't comment here like all these Romancelanders small boys. Most are married too. Na Acidosis I been wan corner, but e leave me go marry. There's God sha. As Franchasng don tell me say him don marry, na to look Pansophist side now maybe him go fit consider me. Another one wey I dey look now na Cannicus. But, that one too like woman. Tufiakwa.

You wey I don consider before, but you f up, I come run comot. Me and stress na lifelong enemy, I am not compatible with stress. My mama sef know say if I don quench, na to see weda she don stress me. Becuase I cant face the battle of the outside world, then come house come face part two. Home wey suppose be my resting place, come turn to wrestlemania grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

That one is a no go area. Just avoid him like a plague or else you will regret it.

Cannicus is a good dish too and has money ehn. But, the way he loves women annoys me so much.
When I have his time, I will tame him personally. Pansophist is a good one too, rich, young and handsome. But, his problem is that he's too stubborn. But, when I have his time, him go hear am.

grin grin grin

Oh, is it kayamata things? abi how you go take tame am? shocked

All this girls sha, see as dem de rush us. oh my god grin So na men be the prize afterall tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2021
franchasng:
Another thing ladies must take note of is this, as guys age and encounter life challenges, they become better and better as they understand life more.

Maybe who I was some 8 years ago would have made u put rat poison for my food if we had dated then cheesy

Yes oh. I don suffer for this life. When I write a lot here, it all stems from a dark place of experience, agony, and the inner strength that led me out of my predicament, and somehow, makes a man better. DIfficulties strengthens a man, and that is the exact meaning of ''to be a man is not a day's job''.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
There's nothing like a stubborn man babe abi you no sabi why some women ties wrapper to the right? lol The strongest and most stubborn man to ever liveth was tamed by a woman,a true woman.

How you go take tame am exactly? Minus sex (your trump card, and only card) and manipulations, how exactly would you tame a man? you think say na ever man send sex? Or you look me pansophist finish as someone wey woman fit tame? me that eat and dine with the gods one on one? grin No de overestimate yourself abeg. To let a man pursue you, just be good. Taming only work for mumu men, men wey no get sense. Men wey never swallow big time, not to talk of men wey de produce the swallow itself grin

If you go get a real man, trying to tame him is counterproductive. Be a virtuous woman, and men will come naturally. All the singles wey full outside, you think say them no sabi tame? How many e work for? Me wey de read human being like book, na him you wan tame. De calm down abeg. And I will tell you something. Men have a particular lense they see women from, and women will never be able to see themselves through that lense. Hence some women do so much for a guy, but keep wondering why he no wan settle. It goes both ways as well, women have their own lense.

So a new superpower you should try to have is to develop the ability to see yourself from the perspective of men, and of course, every group of people (e.g your parents, friends, employers, enemies etc). Oya come tame me, sha carry money come sha. The only thing that can tame me is money. I am waiting cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
pansophist:

Yes oh. I don suffer for this life. When I write a lot here, it all stems from a dark place of experience, agony, and the inner strength that led me out of my predicament, and somehow, makes a man better. DIfficulties strengthens a man, and that is the exact meaning of ''to be a man is not a day's job''.
words on marble!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2021
pansophist:

How you go take tame am exactly? Minus sex (your trump card, and only card) and manipulations, how exactly would you tame a man? you think say na ever man send sex? Or you look me pansophist finish as someone wey woman fit tame? me that eat and dine with the gods one on one? grin No de overestimate yourself abeg. To let a man pursue you, just be good. Taming only work for mumu men, men wey no get sense. Men wey never swallow big time, not to talk of men wey de produce the swallow itself grin

If you go get a real man, trying to tame him is counterproductive. Be a virtuous woman, and men will come naturally. All the singles wey full outside, you think say them no sabi tame? How many e work for? Me wey de read human being like book, na him you wan tame. De calm down abeg. And I will tell you something. Men have a particular lense they see women from, and women will never be able to see themselves through that lense. Hence some women do so much for a guy, but keep wondering why he no wan settle. It goes both ways as well, women have their own lense.

So a new superpower you should try to have is to develop the ability to see yourself from the perspective of men, and of course, every group of people (e.g your parents, friends, employers, enemies etc). Oya come tame me, sha carry money come sha. The only thing that can tame me is money. I am waiting cool
Lol who am I to tame a stubborn married man like you? well, uyai is waiting for you stop proving stubborn. I talk am say you stingy,see you asking me to bring money shishi you no go see.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol who am I to tame a stubborn married man like you? well, uyai is waiting for you stop proving stubborn. I talk am say you stingy,see you asking me to bring money shishi you no go see.

Na only stingy you know? I am also greedy, parsimonious, and penny-pinching. Yuu want to reap where you did not sow, oya come and reap grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2021
pansophist:

Na only stingy you know? I am also greedy, parsimonious, and penny-pinching. Yuu want to reap where you did not sow, oya come and reap grin
I keep reading and hearing your last statement from most successful Nigerian men but life most times doesn't play by that rule,a woman or man as the case may be must not be part of your difficult times to pass your judgement and if that rule is strictly followed then all African/Nigerian men should marry their mum because in the real sense of it she's the only one that deserves that space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
I keep reading and hearing your last statement from most successful Nigerian men but life most times doesn't play by that rule,a woman or man as the case may be must not be part of your difficult times to pass your judgement and if that rule is strictly followed then all African/Nigerian men should marry their mum because in the real sense of it she's the only one that deserves that space.

Good, so if you want a man at his best, are you at your best as well? Or is entitlement now a virtue? Because all I hear is what you want, not what you are giving. Life is give and take my sister cool

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2021
pansophist:

Good, so if you want a man at his best, are you at your best as well? Or is entitlement now a virtue? Because all I hear is what you want, not what you are giving. Life is give and take my sister cool
Well I agree with this but most times men really don't appreciate and value good women,that's the harsh reality. Try and cut down on your stinginess, don't let the westernized life takes it's toll on you,we are Africans and African men are structured to be generous and good providers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well I agree with this but most times men really don't appreciate and value good women,that's the harsh reality. Try and cut down on your stinginess, don't let the westernized life takes it's toll on you,we are Africans and African men are structured to be generous and good providers.

And African women are? shocked

As usual, keep telling me what I have to do, not what you have to do.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
pansophist:

And African women are? shocked

As usual, keep telling me what I have to do, not what you have to do.
Uyai said you are not married, is that true? you once subtly talked about been a married man but she said you are disguising.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by pansophist(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Uyai said you are not married, is that true? you once subtly talked about been a married man but she said you are disguising.

You've heard from the horse's mouth that I am married, you still de wonder wetin another person talk?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Ruby458(f): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Toks2008:
if I'm your husband, I will rather invest for you so that you can start making money and start making contributions towards the home-front.

It needs not be 50/50 but you must contribute.

grin grin
I'm tired of the argument, Biko. Let everyone do what works for them.

But you know that there is no wife that doesn't contribute towards the home front. Every woman does, or you think it's just what the husband brings that sustains the home in these times? Women contribute so much financially, and don't make noise about it.
cool
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Acidosis(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You're right. But the thing is, most of them don't comment here like all these Romancelanders small boys. Most are married too. Na Acidosis I been wan corner, but e leave me go marry. There's God sha. As Franchasng don tell me say him don marry, na to look Pansophist side now maybe him go fit consider me. Another one wey I dey look now na Cannicus. But, that one too like woman. Tufiakwa.

shocked shocked grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Women always wanting to claim feminism where it suits them and then want a traditional setting in marriage cos it is convinient.

Two faced people.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by CaveAdullam: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
pansophist:

You've heard from the horse's mouth that I am married, you still de wonder wetin another person talk?

Good day big boss.

Sent you a DM. Please, do correspond.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.