Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72322 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very annoying set of Nigerian men,African women are designed to give care while the husband huzle and provide comfort for the family. Any married woman still huzling like a Jackie is just suffering,the stress a woman go through while single should not remain so when married. You give care and provide again? no naaaa that's too much,you can help but not a provider. Well, I don't come across such men sha, I only see them on nairaland.

You hit the nail on the head. I don't even take these NL men seriously again because it's one thing to preach and another to execute what you preach. A man in his existential sense knows that his family (wife and children) are his core responsibilities and should not hide under the umbrella of equality. A woman who knows her true worth should avoid men like this.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol, how we go do.As per not snatching you,the matter is still in our coven meeting.
lolz, my wife na Mountain of Fire member oh shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Is Pansophist one of them?
Yes Pansophist is a married man but he's subtly still available for side stuff kikikiki.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You hit the nail on the head. I don't even take these NL men seriously again because it's one thing to preach and another to execute what you preach. A man in his existential sense knows that his family (wife and children) are his core responsibilities and should not hide under the umbrella of equality. A woman who knows her true worth should avoid men like this.
You ladies should stop taking most of the male comments on romance and relationship too serious oh, most of them are the opposite of what they write here oh lol

Sometimes one logs in here with transferred anger from a bad day at work or business or after a heated fight or misadventure with one chick and he comes here to dump the anger as a comment and u ladies carry it for heart like gala lol

Maybe na here self your future hubby de who knows lol

Some ladies praising their good boyfriends maybe shocked to find their so called wonderful boyfriends dishing out hot hot fighting comments with some female monikers while he logs out to become the lovey dovey boyfriend to his girlfriend wink

Internet can be funny, don't take most things here too serious, especially romance, relationship and politics comments grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes Pansophist is a married man but he's subtly still available for side stuff kikikiki.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Who told you Pansophist is married? He's not. Better shoot your shot. Na my person. And he's a traditional man to the core. Just the way you like them.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

We have few women supporting them on this bullshit. First red flag I watch out for in a man is his poor sense of responsibility, it is the reason we have unstable marriages everywhere.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
You ladies should stop taking most of the male comments on romance and relationship too serious oh, most of them are the opposite of what they write here oh lol

Sometimes one logs in here with transferred anger from a bad day at work or business or after a heated fight or misadventure with one chick and he comes here to dump the anger as a comment and u ladies carry it for heart like gala lol

Maybe na here self your future hubby de who knows lol

Some ladies praising their good boyfriends maybe shocked to find their so called wonderful boyfriends dishing out hot hot fighting comments with some female monikers while he logs out to become the lovey dovey boyfriend to his girlfriend wink
Internet can be funny, don't take most things here too serious, especially romance, relationship and politics comments grin

Odogwu, na true you talk. I even have the full video. E get one guy wey we be paadi offline and na Nairalander. Na very loving and generous person. Nairaland definition of SIMP. But, when him come here, na so so Redpill him go dey preach. So, I believe you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Who told you Pansophist is married? He's not. Better shoot your shot. Na my person. And he's a traditional man to the core. Just the way you like them.
Don't be deceived ooo,Pansophist is very married. Before I begin to chat with any guy here I must have gone through every every about him.That he's available for side knacks doesn't make him unmarried, its just his very high libido taking a toll on him.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jornwhite: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Hathor5:
It's the reality for many couples already.

Yiimu !! one day we all will visit that your world when it start rolling.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jornwhite: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Hathor5:
It's the reality for many couples already.

Yiimu !! one day we all will visit that your world when it start rolling. #excursiontinz
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Odogwu, na true you talk. I even have the full video. E get one guy wey we be paadi offline and na Nairalander. Na very loving and generous person. Nairaland definition of SIMP. But, when him come here, na so so Redpill him go dey preach. So, I believe you.
Kikikiki I also have a Redpill frontier as my paddi off here but we avoid each other on this forum like a plague.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
That guy is the real deal, check out some of the good ones here,they are all married.His wife should not be too comfortable yet sha lol

You're right. But the thing is, most of them don't comment here like all these Romancelanders small boys. Most are married too. Na Acidosis I been wan corner, but e leave me go marry. There's God sha. As Franchasng don tell me say him don marry, na to look Pansophist side now maybe him go fit consider me. Another one wey I dey look now na Cannicus. But, that one too like woman. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived ooo,Pansophist is very married. Before I begin to chat with any guy here I must have gone through every every about him.That he's available for side knacks doesn't make him unmarried, its just his very high libido taking a toll on him.

And what about me? Am I married or single?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You're right. But the thing is, most of them don't comment here like all Romancelanders small boys. Most are married too. Na Acidosis I been wan corner, but e leave me go marry. There's God sha. As Franchasng don tell me say him don marry, na to look Pansophist side now maybe him go fit consider me. Another one wey I dey look now na Cannicus. But, that one too like woman. Tufiakwa.

You no look my side ni ?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You're right. But the thing is, most of them don't comment here like all Romancelanders small boys. Most are married too. Na Acidosis I been wan corner, but e leave me go marry. There's God sha. As Franchasng don tell me say him don marry, na to look Pansophist side now maybe him go fit consider me. Another one wey I dey look now na Cannicus. But, that one too like woman. Tufiakwa.
Pansophist is a good dish but someone is already on that table, babe look well ooo,crackhus too is married just in case.Cannicius I can't say much about him. The way small boys are irritating me these days ehn you'll think I'm in my 70's.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Zukwanuike, my sister. grin

Before I tell you say person never marry, believe me. I said Pansophist isn't married. All those him posts na fronting. He doesn't want any girl to send him Emails. But, I have to tell you the truth, he's seriously searching. Na my person. No argue am.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

And what about me? Am I married or single?

You are very much married, but open to polygamy. You don't even hide your own.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

You no look my side ni ?

Na traditional men I dey consider because me sef be traditional woman with a touch of modernity. You be feminist and I even suspect that you are married.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are very much married, but open to polygamy. You don't even hide your own.

And trust me, you will never want to go if you try polygamous affair with me... Infact it will be so monogamous that you will start to wonder if there are other ladies.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Before I tell you say person never marry, believe me. I said Pansophist isn't married. All those him posts na fronting. He doesn't want any girl to send him Emails. But, I have to tell you the truth, he's seriously searching. Na my person. No argue am.
I wish I can fish out the place he subtly affirmed to it in one of his comments. It is common knowledge here that he has eyes for you but I still maintain you look well and deep.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jornwhite: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2021
bukatyne:
I see a lot of male posters going on about how Nigerian women would never split bills.

Sorry to burst your bubble, more women are willing to split the bills than men willing to split the chores.

You're a lady so you can't possible know whatsup, only men can tell in this case naa we dey wear d shoe, no be shoe go tell us where it hurts. men date gurls you don't, so if we say naija gurlz are like this, stop using yourself as a reference cos its not admissible.
On the last bbn show, there was this debit card advert, a lady went on a date n had to pay the bill cos d bobo no get money, her expression says all, that is the true representation of most naija gurlz.

if yu hear anytin burst naa condom, our bubble dey intact
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Na traditional men I dey consider because me sef be traditional woman with a touch of modernity. You be feminist and I even suspect that you are married.

Babe trust me, some Ladies happiness lies with a married man.

This is a mystery and mind you, most men are practising polygamy just that sincere men like us don't hide but the real terrible ones pretend and I guess that is what many ladies love... LIES
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NoToPile: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2021
bukatyne:

You have forgotten the 'right to cheat' because they are the 'head/men' cheesy grin

Loool

Let's not even go there oo
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

And trust me, you will never want to go if you try polygamous affair with me... Infact it will be so monogamous that you will start to wonder if there are other ladies.

I'll intimidate your wife into leaving you lol,polygamy not my thing.I'm very territorial.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

The guy must be one hell of a dude for him not to want mails from ladies.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'll intimidate your wife into leaving you lol,polygamy not my thing.I'm very territorial.

Lol! But honestly you should be very open minded when it comes to polygamy.. As long as you don't share the same roof with another lady, your needs are adequately met and you are happy.

What profits a lady to be with a jerk in the name of monogamy when she can be with an amazing polygamous man?

How many so called monogamous affair are truly monogamous?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Pansophist is a good dish but someone is already on that table, babe look well ooo, crackhaus too is married just in case.Cannicius I can't say much about him. The way small boys are irritating me these days ehn you'll think I'm in my 70's.

That one is a no go area. Just avoid him like a plague or else you will regret it.

Cannicus is a good dish too and has money ehn. But, the way he loves women annoys me so much.
When I have his time, I will tame him personally. Pansophist is a good one too, rich, young and handsome. But, his problem is that he's too stubborn. But, when I have his time, him go hear am.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You see cheesy cheesy

Sometimes when u are in fighting mood and nobody close by to pour the anger on, u log into Nairaland romance or Politics section and release the stuff there grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol! But honestly you should be very open minded when it comes to polygamy.. As long as you don't share the same roof with another lady, your needs are adequately met and you are happy.

What profits a lady to be with a jerk in the name of monogamy when she can be with an amazing polygamous man?

How many so called monogamous affair are truly monogamous?
Women only endure in polygamy,no woman truly wants a polygamous home. I'm not afraid of polygamy, I perfectly understand how it goes with polygamy because my mom comes from a very large polygamous home. Polygamy is a game for the women involved and the weak and less calculative loose out.For men in polygamy there's also some disadvantages attached to it,there will come a time when all your kids will be their mother's children while caring less about you and by that time you'll be old and tired.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

The guy must be one hell of a dude for him not to want mails from ladies.

He thinks NL ladies are not marriageable. But, he secretly asks me to marry him or look for a wife for him. I am still considering him.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You're right. But the thing is, most of them don't comment here like all these Romancelanders small boys. Most are married too. Na Acidosis I been wan corner, but e leave me go marry. There's God sha. As Franchasng don tell me say him don marry, na to look Pansophist side now maybe him go fit consider me. Another one wey I dey look now na Cannicus. But, that one too like woman. Tufiakwa.
Another thing ladies must take note of is this, as guys age and encounter life challenges, they become better and better as they understand life more.

Maybe who I was some 8 years ago would have made u put rat poison for my food if we had dated then cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.