Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Sexiest Man For All Time (10006 Views)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
techgeniusworld:
The Sexiest Man In The Universe For All Time. The GOAT..... Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeh..... Mmeeeeeeeeeeeeh.........MMMMeeeeeeeHhh

Really ?
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
techgeniusworld:
This is Another List of The Sexiest Men in Africa. His Time we have Focused on the 5 Sexiest Men in African History. This list puts into cognisance Africans from the Slave Trade Era when Colonial masters told Africans they were sexy. " You mean I am sexy ? " Thank You Master, Thank You, Master ". ( Like how they created a Country called Nigeria that people are dying for. These Africans will die for anything that comes from beyond their shores. From Cars, to designer clothing. The Mindless African is a Sucker. This is Not about Colonial Mentality this is about the Sexiest Man in The Universe. Ladies and Gentlemen this is the list of Sexiest African Man from Slavery to Today. Since Most Africans are Mental slaves I decided to Include the Physical Slaves of The Past.
Enjoy.
List of 5 Sexiest Men on The African Continent of All Time.
1. Tayo Oloko
2. Oloko Tayo
3. Oloko Oloko Tayo
4. Tayo Tayo Oloko
5. Tayo Oloko Tayo

As a bonus I included one more name : Tayo Oloko Oloko.

Sadly Colonial mentality still remains
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Idris Elba is by Far Sexier than this Oloko of a person.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Van Vicker of Ghana is smooth and fine.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'll give you Three Names of really Sexy Men
1. Michael B Jordan
2.Chiwetel Ejiofor
3. Osi Umenyiora
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
David Agbodji
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by LiberatedGirl: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2021
techgeniusworld:
Tayo Oloko The World's Most Beautiful Man

" Bash Ali you are Very Great"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.