Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! (7642 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by mostojr: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2011
Poster, I think you write very well by the way. Not many Nigerians (including myself) can narrate a story in good English.
I almost let go of my perfect girlfriend of 4 years cos of fear of my current financial status; thank God I got back to my senses on time.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Beync(f): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2011
Op try and call ur ex, if she is still available lucky you but i doubt.
Secondly, you well know you r not cool with this present bb fiancee's life style
and u know dat mariage is a life commitment.
You seem not to hav a mind of ur own talkin abt ur uncle feeling disappointed for trying to call off engagement
pls go for whom u r cool with. everyone makes mistakes sometimes we pay sometimes we dont, if you try working out with ur ex and it goes,happy u! if it doesnt life goes on and you learn ur lesson not listen to good for nothing friends who wud tell u there are many fishes in the river when it's not easy to catch the good ones and be optimistic about life no matter what situation you found urself.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2011
cheesy Chei!! your ex sounds like a very expensive lady.Na igbo girl she be?
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Sike(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
Now you know the meaning of WOMAN. I thank God for your life. Sorry!
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by badaboom: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2011
tongue tongue tongue i actually signed in to commment on ur post, y r u giving us d pathetic story?u 4got to tell us when u broke er heart,i ve a question 4 u,did it go down well with er?(i mean d break up), now u want to eat ur cake n have it,no dats nt goin to happen, y din't u pray to God then to make u as comfortable as u want with d love of ur life?4 all i care,stay put wit ur "aje bu",u deserve it!n 4 ur ex,i pray she gets sme1 else much more better than u n ur friend, move on with ur life!
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by bighead1(m): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2011
U know bro dis happened to me too back in school. Dat i had a gurl who actually showed me dat she loves me a lot but was afraid to tell me. Cos back in school i was so naive and dumb. But i later realized what message she was trying to pass on. But d companies i kept den made d wrong choice for me. And i let go of d gurl her. But all other gurls i met after her were just after money, dey don't me phucking dem. But to me i am not after sex, but i wanted some1 dat i could get serious with. But by d time i wised up she has had a child for some other guy who maltreats her and plans on getting another wife. But i just can't get over her. We r getting back 2gether. But she still wants to be very well convinced dat i am now wise b4 she goes ahead with me. May be i'll tell ma victorious story at d end of dis all. Ma phone won't make me type better and faster but expect ma story very soon.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by 190: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2011
Ivynwa:

@190
Ewoo, has another female caught your fancy? She must be a bombshell to have you tripping so, did you jilt Darkie my daughter-in-law? I must come and check your new Annita out for you okay Baby.

annita19 is the best thing that can happen to a man me
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by demi2008(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2011
@Poster if u r convinced within u that u cant have a happy ending with ur fiancee cut off d engagement its better late than never feelings would be hurt but it would be worth it in the end. With regards to ur ex I want to believe u r not seeing faults in ur fiancee bcoz u want ur ex back. I'll advise you think about your life and happiness on the long run before making your decision about your fiancee without basing your judgement on whether ur ex would take u back or not as she might not. If she does goodluck for you if she does not u would meet some1 gd as well if u set ur priorities right when looking for a wife and stop chasing after figure 8. All d best
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by sansiro: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
Naturally, we don't cherish our value moment until they become memories, one thing you should be glad of is that you are not married to the so called AJE BUTTER OF A GIRL. You can still call off the relationship, and re unite with your ex, NEXT TIME MAKE SURE YOU LOOK VERY WELL B4 U LEAP, COME TO THINK OF IT, WHY WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH YOUR EX ?, U WERE NOT FINANCIALLY BUOYANT ENOUGH THEN IS NOT ENOUGH REASON TO HAVE DITCHED YOUR EX, NA GOD DEY GIVE POWER TO MAKE WEALTH, YOU KNOW KNOW ?, TRY AND GET YOUR EX BACK, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by pr3z(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2011
Heavy,

I've been there, got advice from people and dumped my ex , and now I think she has been the best I dated. I have dreamt of returning to her but left it too late. By the time I went back she had moved on (she waited 3 years for me).

Dude don't leave in a broken home. Be a man, listen up and make the right decision for your future.

cool
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by pepperoni(f): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2011
@OP
u never know the value of what u have til u lose it. There's no use crying over spilled milk, u either go ahead wiv ur fiancee or go back to ur EX. #shikena
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Ivynwa(f): 3:33am On Jun 16, 2011
190:

annita19 is the best thing that can happen to a man me

You are really tripping boy! You must bring her to come and pay obeisance to me if she really wants to get all the heart of 190 my Baby. grin grin
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by wieziana(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
the story you just told us are all lies. why cant you guyz be real for once.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Saraha1(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend!
« #108 on: June 16, 2011, 03:11 PM »

the story you just told us are all lies. why cant you guyz be real for once.
how do you know?that all what he has be saying?
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by oohunt: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2011
Guys, your lives will be a lot better if you quit comparing exs and present. Oh this person does like this and this person doesn’t do this and that. Understanding and dialogue is key in any relationship.
@Poster

If don’t understand why she should spend N80 on her hair that’s a start…

But, have you sat down with your fiance to talk about you concerns, your fears, your incompatibilities? You can teach her your own values and she really loves you she will learn and change.

I will personally suggest that you GIVE IT TIME, whether it is going ahead with the marriage or the breaking off and make sure you are not making a mistake. Time has a way of bringing out people's true selves.

I bet you that as you are reminiscing about your fiance, there are certain things about her which when you discover, you won't like her any more.

Do what you will be comfortable with tomorrow without regrets.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Kanou(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2011
Any update? grin
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by blank(f): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Heavy G, how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) / Nawa!!!! Sly Queen...viewers Discretion / She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.