Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (54061 Views)

Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
tradepunter:

At least na for here e end but 99.9% of women are toxic to men in real life...

Toxic to men's health, mental state of mind, pockets you just name it...

see maybe it is the kinda ladies around you! Try changing location and dating a lady who is intellectually sound! You men want cheap things aka fake things!
and you know the problem with fake things? They are problematic and dnt last!

2 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by africonn: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
toor I am but that does not stop the fact that men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na mumu dey fall in love now tongue tongue tongue

Na gold diggers, dey care about looks, dey do self marketing online, dey bleach and buy expensive shit they can't afford. Indeed na mumu dey fall in love. My brain is incapable of falling in love, I have seen enough shit to know that relationship is not for me, I will rather get baby mama and money. But if I eventually want to, I won't be gamed emotionally, since I am educated about the power struggles in relationships, I know what to expect and how to handle it. So no love �

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

Yeah..they are toxic because they have tales of parasitic women they have encountered... like seriously.??.... these things are lies now....women don’t turn men into ATM... women don’t just expect to be paid for being in a relationship...
These men are just bunch of liars and toxic folks when they say their girlfriends just want to collect without even reciprocating one in a while in their relationship?

If a woman say her man cheat on her will I doubt it...that’s a classic guy behavior...but when a man has a tale of parasitic women in his life, he’s toxic, and hate women...very convenient... since you women are all saints..

U know why these things sound like an attack against you women..it’s b os u know many of this tales are true... u might not be one of them lazy ass girls who put all their expenses on men....but u know deep down..there are plenty of you out there doing it...to the level of pad, chlothes, pants,.......

4 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by HellAnus: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

Omo that guy go still use that hand finger person daughter grin

E go finger finish, another man go use tongue lick the dirty from there shocked

3 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..

Man up and do what?? undecided give a random gal all his money? grin

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by tradepunter: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

see maybe it is the kinda ladies around you! Try changing location and dating a lady who is intellectually sound! You men want cheap things aka fake things!

That's the problem with you ladies... You just assume guys bad experience is due to cheap ladies.

Well am not gonna get dragged in but what you ladies must know is that good men will hard for y'all to find..

At least you ladies got the Yahoo boys, so it's win win for you guys.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Babara1994:

Read your comment again and then correct yourself.

No bother telling him to read what he wrote..nigga doesn’t know the meaning of liability..
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Story behind the picture

2 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Hayee(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
africonn:

Na gold diggers, dey care about looks, dey do self marketing online, dey bleach and buy expensive shit they can't afford. Indeed na mumu dey fall in love. My brain is incapable of falling in love, I have seen enough shit to know that relationship is not for me, I will rather get baby mama and money. But if I eventually want to, I won't be gamed emotionally, since I am educated about the power struggles in relationships, I know what to expect and how to handle it. So no love �
so you want to tell me that there are no good and hard-working women that are beautiful,sexy,dress well, charismatic, intelligent, attractive,post on social media,buy expensive things? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg give me a break cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by africonn: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Every lady says the same thing and does otherwise. 'I am different'. The good ladies out there are ones who hustle and doesn't think anyone owes them anything because them get muscular hole. If those kind of ladies eventually see who they like, and the guy is not an idiot. The relationship go go far. "Owo to dile lesu ya lo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Seankhalifa: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy
not me abeg smiley
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Llyodsjids(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where are the hardworking women
How many dey Nigeria?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

the fact that your mum sucked your already broke dad dry dnt mean all women are like her!!

and whats with this "nigerian girls" thing? Gold diggers are all over the world!

uncle ahmback ode

How do find it convenient insulting people’s fathers and mothers over statement of fallacy....

Are u naturally like this in person cos it’s hard to picture it... or it’s just convenient insulting people’s parents online ...??

U want to defend all Nigerian girls against just one guy talking trash...??u are only making your self look like trash too by disrespecting someone’s parent......no offense intended..

4 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2021
tradepunter:

That's the problem with you ladies... You just assume guys bad experience is due to cheap ladies.

Well am not gonna get dragged in but what you ladies must know is that good men will hard for y'all to find..

At least you ladies got the Yahoo boys, so it's win win for you guys.

got the yahoo boys? Oh lord! you are funny!
again change your location or something, or prolly kinda ladies you associate with

have a blessed day!
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by africonn: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
so you want to tell me that there are no good and hard-working women that are beautiful,sexy,dress well, charismatic, intelligent, attractive,post on social media,buy expensive things? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg give me a break cheesy cheesy grin grin

Out of 100 percent , how many? Give a number yourself. In comparison to those who gather money buy Iphone to dey oppress their follow gals. "Well thinking people I want to be with, will not live to oppress to others"
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jimmychang: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
This is a true story.

I had an accident, I lost one eye in that accident. I was making good money from my business, and was still active in church. This lady from charismatic fellowship would sometimes visit me. Until it became regular.

Mind you, we were conservative Catholics that believe in marriage before sex. She would sometimes borrow small amount and return, I would give it to her. That girl became my buddy buddy, she could complete my sentence and predict my movement. I decided to court her.

That was when everything startéd, she would request for this and that. My business was on life support..

It's a long story. I don't want to cry

Bro create a thread ..I understand how you feel.So continue.

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by AfroKnight: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2021
The fairer sex in truth. cheesy
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

How do find it convenient insulting people’s fathers and mothers over statement of fallacy....

Are u naturally like this in person cos it’s hard to picture it... or it’s just convenient insulting people’s parents online ...??

U want to defend all Nigerian girls against just one guy talking trash...??u are only making your self look like trash too by disrespecting someone’s parent......no offense intended..

am not like this in real life, folks on this forum can just make the hidden beast in a pet surface!!

i'd edit my post now!!

<done>

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2021
A girl I just met last night, just bill me now grin
I never toast the werey o grin
Billing na turn off to me, I will rather use the money buy drink for my friends tongue

5 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear to God you no get sense ooooo. What a dirty mind u have there lol lolxxxxx hahahaha
this one way you dey laugh like new pig?
Your ticket enter??
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by tradepunter: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

got the yahoo boys? Oh lord! you are funny!
again change your location or something, or prolly kinda ladies you associate with

have a blessed day!

Why you beating on location??

Make I go terrorized north?? Me am a south guy, so no matter the location from lagos to ogun to ondo to delta to rivers to ibom to anambra to enugu..

The ladies tend to have a uniform mindset

You yourself know deep down that even if you date a working class guy.. you would want all your expectations to be met within a short period if time.

This my friend is the impracticality I mentioned, thus the reason I said yahoo boys is majorly an alternative.

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:
nigga not all girls are liabilities
My girl is the best in the world
I have seen thru definition of support
Currently handling a project my girlfriend has supported me with 3.1 million thou I will payback but in this present generation which girl would do that sometimes I get shocked with the way she help and carries me

Omo I am blessed
omo you are blessed brother
If na truth you dey talk ooh

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

Perfectly true. Toxic to greedy, entitled, ego filled, Selfish, self obsessed, self centered ladies like you.

2 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
tradepunter:

Why you beating on location??

Make I go terrorized north?? Me am a south guy, so no matter the location from lagos to ogun to ondo to delta to rivers to ibom to anambra to enugu..

The ladies tend to have a uniform mindset

You yourself know deep down that even if you date a working class guy.. you would want all your expectations to be met within a short period if time.

This my friend is the impracticality I mentioned, thus the reason I said yahoo boys is majorly an alternative.

again have a blessed
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by advanceDNA: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

am not like this in real life, folks on this forum can just make the hidden beast in a pet surface!!

i'd edit my post now!!

<done>

Wow!!!...you are actually a good person...

3 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by aquame: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
I really don't understand how ladies think these days.
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jimmychang: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Those who have not counted 5000 in their life will also comment and start vomiting rubbish. broke ass

Dollars or naira?...,make I know how to attack you?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
I won't say dating but this aunty is something else...always hungry and needing one thing or the other and funny enough aunty is in her thirties o....I aseed why her former guy broke up with her and she said is because she demaneed money from the guy when they wanted to move to a new appointment...in my mind I was like I don jam...but last last I told her to move on..women should know that men give sensible women not the daft one with entitlement mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
dapolaw:
Omo Naija babes no get joy.

On your birthday, they expect you to take them out and do giveaway.

On their own birthday, they expect you to give them gifts and take them out.

To them, relationship is means of livelihood and a source of income.

Na so the babe I just met 2 months ago told me that yesterday was her Dad's birthday that what are we getting him? I just ignored the message and looked away
you for ask her if her father na gay
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by walkingshadow911: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2021
dapolaw:

Na so the babe I just met 2 months ago told me that yesterday was her Dad's birthday that what are we getting him? I just ignored the message and looked away

imagine such stupid demand!, i don avoid broke girls like plaques now o.

poverty no dey make dem know what to ask for and what's not again. spit

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by geechy: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
toor I am but that does not stop the fact that men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na mumu dey fall in love now tongue tongue tongue

Yeeeeeeee!

You say waht?
You mean, 'na mumu (simp) men dey fall in luv' ....
Modified
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2021
jimmychang:

Dollars or naira?...,make I know how to attack you?
none of the two you have enough access to. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.