Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (54062 Views)

Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Evii: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
The hand that works the money Vs the hand that spends the money.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Guzx: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Be smart
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

am nat quareling with you nau! Why you come turn am to pasport something. No need taking it personal!

you didnt answer my question!

when you dated the "rich ^s$ shawty" did she place her life/family bills on you?

She did not, and that is what we want and want you to join your voice in encouraging your gender to hustle like men too. The mentality of Nigerian girls/women is weird. I know many rich females like that who still uphold the belief of keeping their own money and billing a man. They seriously think and beleive that God created woman for man to take care of. Defending them and not encouraging them will only make things worse.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by oyinda1599(f): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Gkemz:
This is a true representation of us (my gf and I)

I hustle tirelessly while she spends extravagantly. Now she wants me to be paying her school fees because I'm her father who of course father gives her that. I've made several attempts to convince her to acquire skills that can make her self reliant just like my former gf who's so industrious and hardworking but she doesn't want to stress herself. There's nothing I've not done to get her equipped even promise to pay all the bills she will incur in acquiring vocational skills but she has refused to learn instead she wants me to give her the money when she has not settled for any. I'm tired of her.
Person wey get head no get cap.... Some girls are so unserious and completely daft.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

She did not, and that is what we want and want you to join your voice in encouraging your gender to hustle like men too. The mentality of Nigerian girls/women is weird. I know many rich females like that who still uphold the belief of keeping their own money and billing a man. They seriously think and beleive that God created woman for man to take care of. Defending them and not encouraging them will only make things worse.

how am i defending them?

oya i have heard you! I'd start a movement 2mao! "say no 2gold digging, work4ur gold".

but you reason am, how you wan use get gold if you no dig? am opened to suggestions
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by tosaino95(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
EndRape2:
You do not have money,
When you have money to spend on your woman will be making you happy, every man is a spender, men feel happy when they spend ,

Only poverty stricken men like you, keep saying you can not spend on your woman, you need deliverance from poverty .
Sensible man spend for his woman, sensible woman spend for his man.

uote author=tosaino95 post=107502312]A girl that chop my money apart from my mama and any female relatives go have God support oh.
no be say I stingy bit when it come to girls am automatically stingy.
I no get your time shift comot for road mek i see road
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Solatium(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candycrushy:

So why did u leave the one that was industrious

Nne no be me get problem nah grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Don27tiky(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..
they think differently now cos their eyes are open. Since women started wanting equality men, men have adjusted. No more wasting money on greedy people
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Don27tiky(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrsimini:
Nairaland guys are pathetic. Only very few are reasonable. Me included
when a man act foolish women call them reasonable. So many men died before their time working their ass out to please women, now we know better
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Don27tiky(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Those who have not counted 5000 in their life will also comment and start vomiting rubbish. broke ass
So many men died before their time working their ass out to please women, now we know better. My parents and siblings first before any woman outside them. I am going to will all I have to my children. They can take care of their mother
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

how am i defending them?

oya i have heard you! I'd start a movement 2mao! "say no 2gold digging, work4ur gold".

but you reason am, how you wan use get gold if you no dig? am opened to suggestions

There is no dignity in Gold-digging. I wonder how your gender is so comfortable in doing it. If you make and spend your own money as a woman, no man (or pesin) fit talk to you anyhow or do you anyhow. Abi una nor dey reason along that line?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by LegalOpinion: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wanted to disagree with you on the percentage but then, I don't know if you are speaking from personal experience.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Kanipromotions: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cry no more , if you got a disabled Instagram account send a DM , I can help you recover it
Dm me @ 09017941123 on WhatsApp
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Glink2018(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have an allergy towards dating Naija ladies because so many of them are gold-digger...
Most of them are there to with you to grab and drain you. After your source of wealth has been drained and you are going broke, they will cook up quarrels and run to another maga boy elsewhere...

Naija lady no get joy..fear Naija women
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by TheStarsAlign: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies
seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

Curious as to how you got your statistic. Mind sharing?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

I know what I said, you know what the OP intended so don't pretend like you don't know what he is talking about, if he thinks a lady is a liability then why should he approach her, why can't he just do without women rather than bringing up such topic, well you are obviously in support so I am not surprised either, catch your cruise.. Lol

I understand you too, but why should a lady be a liability in the first place?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Hayee(f): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
henrybangs44:

True sha, I hate it when my lady pays the bill. Its not romantic at all. I love it when I take charge, that's what makes me happy. Let her just be blushing
dat does not mean you are attracted to a gold digger cheesy cheesy
Or is she over demanding and entitled cheesy grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Mikekan30: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

Like your father?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Mikekan30: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:
Hear to read nothing but lies from our NL LIONS [inexperience,experience, script writers, film directors,the good imaginational composers and also the under age males sucking mama breast will also contribute ]

The hungry child spotted!
The only thing she know is to open her smelling kpekus for money..
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Mikekan30: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

am not like this in real life, folks on this forum can just make the hidden beast in a pet surface!!

i'd edit my post now!!

<done>

Shut it you lack home training..
Small pikin go and learn how to talk, your character stinks as your kpekus
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Mikekan30: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
so sorry, you are mistaken me for your mother and sisters. There is no such business in my entire family Hope you are taking your medicine always and sorrounded by people to avoid stories that tourch. Have a nice day ahead. Bye

Shut it u are a failure. Stop asking men for money...
Small gold digger.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Mikekan30: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
EndRape2:
You do not have money,
When you have money to spend on your woman will be making you happy, every man is a spender, men feel happy when they spend ,

Only poverty stricken men like you, keep saying you can not spend on your woman, you need deliverance from poverty .
Sensible man spend for his woman, sensible woman spend for his man.

Which bush you come out from?

uote author=tosaino95 post=107502312]A girl that chop my money apart from my mama and any female relatives go have God support oh.
no be say I stingy bit when it come to girls am automatically stingy.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Don27tiky:
So many men died before their time working their ass out to please women, now we know better. My parents and siblings first before any woman outside them. I am going to will all I have to my children. They can take care of their mother
nice one someone else will treat your daughters and sisters the same way. Not all women are lazy some are the one taking care of their home.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mikekan30:

Shut it u are a failure. Stop asking men for money...
Small gold digger.
this goes to your mother and sisters. You are just good for nothing. Just dont allow depression and poverty to kill you. Always take your medicine have a nice dreams
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2021
You're bringing money and can't take care of your nails, possibly you don't bathe too...hmmm

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

Not toxic. They are striving hard to get attention from you girls and ladies at all cost, and this behavior of guys who are suffering fro
inferiority complex. Many are still struggling and not fitted enough to have relationship with woman, as a result of that, they are frustrated and now showcasing their mentalities on faceless forum

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Gkemz:
This is a true representation of us (my gf and I)

I hustle tirelessly while she spends extravagantly. Now she wants me to be paying her school fees because I'm her father who of course father gives her that. I've made several attempts to convince her to acquire skills that can make her self reliant just like my former gf who's so industrious and hardworking but she doesn't want to stress herself. There's nothing I've not done to get her equipped even promise to pay all the bills she will incur in acquiring vocational skills but she has refused to learn instead she wants me to give her the money when she has not settled for any. I'm tired of her.

Whose fault? When you are forcing urself on her, did u complain? When u want to shift her pants at all cost, who did u call? You guys should learn the type of girls u want to go out with and learn how not to say yes for every girl demand
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Jeon(f): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Mikekan30:

The hungry child spotted!
The only thing she know is to open her smelling kpekus for money..

Hear to read nothing but lies from our NL LIONS [inexperience,experience, script writers, film directors,the good imaginational composers and also the under age males sucking mama breast will also contribute ]

Quote me again make I tell you ur mum miserable history you started.by she selling her sticky rotten elastic pussy for you guys to sustain in life

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
dapolaw:
Hahahahaha...

I dey tell you.

grin grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Victerica(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
I thought a man and a woman were supposed to be helpers to each other in all ramifications.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Hayee:
dat does not mean you are attracted to a gold digger cheesy cheesy
Or is she over demanding and entitled cheesy grin
grin she's over dicking me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.