Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) (70144 Views)

People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included / Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) / 19-year-old Secondary School Students Wed Each Other (photos+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by rukis360(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
ValCon888:
Contrary to what you think, it is not the man that changes to look like the woman. It is the woman that changes to look like the man. And the reason is simple:

The man is using his spérm to mold her according to his image.
guyyyyyy, I never knew d man became God and used sperm to mold a woman into his image
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Benz4pimp:
I don’t believe this...my reason is simple...I have seen people in a 10 years relationship,yet they do not look alike
Believe it at your own peril.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
say no more
SmellySperm:
The power of s*x. Constant banging

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Jeon(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Benz4pimp:
I don’t believe this...my reason is simple...I have seen people in a 10 years relationship,yet they do not look alike

What type of relationship?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Nanaborga:

Olu jacobs and joke Silva are pure examples , I thought they were brother and sister before , never knew they were couples that refuse to bear the same names
grin grin grin
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by KingDash: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:

Because you are a crown whóre urself!
takes one to know one dickhead.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
I thought I would see these people

I have never seen a Nigerian celebrity couple who look alike like these people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Jeon(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
BABYharder:

Believe it at your own peril.
[/s]
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Minjim: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Must you insult him just to prove your fact?

Yoruba people

Check people's profile name and know their characters.

InsuLting while commenting is a chiLdish act perpetrated by young individuals using their first itel phones online - it has nothing to do with ethnicity.
Relating it with someone's ethnic will make you a bigot

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Kaa4:
You are a child.
Am a child bcox I said I haven't seen such tin b4?
People self grin
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Too much sex
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Jeon(f): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2021
KingDash:
takes one to know one dickhead.

KingDash:
No bitch fit resemble me when we dating

Yeah from ur first sentence..
Crown whóre. How many bitches have you fuvk?

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Polynek:
Never seen such tin b4
omo I look like my girlfriend dem even Dey call us twin let me send a pic

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Maconstruct(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2021
According to a british science tv station
Da vinci or soo I think, it is true.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:
omo I look like my girlfriend dem even Dey call us twin let me send a pic
grin grin Oya send make I see for the 1st time grin
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2021
drlateef:
Transfer of DNA to the woman after many sexual intercourse has been used to scientifically explain the changes noticed in women. It is the woman that assumes the facial appearance of the man, not the other way round.

Correct.

The higher the sperm dose and frequency,the more the resemblance. But this is more likely to happen with couples that married early,still growing and always together (not those in long distance marriage due to work, etc)

This also explains why the baby carried in a woman's womb for 9 months could end up resembling the father.

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2021
FisifunKododada:

A person's face does not change because they live with another human being for years. This is superstitious nonsense. But you are too stupid to know it.

You glory in your ignorance and it is disturbing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2021
They should continue filtering their pictures and later they will come to lie to us,why oshiomole wife never begin dey look Adam?why bianca no look like ojukwu?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by mutvy: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2021
This is very true. I have seen several couples that are just like twins. Only God can explain this.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Babatundey4Real: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2021
Bi éwe ba pe lará igi......
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by KingDash: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:

Yeah from ur first sentence.. Crown whóre. How many bitches have you fuvk?
not enough
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2021
FisifunKododada:

A person's face does not change because they live with another human being for years. This is superstitious nonsense. But you are too stupid to know it.
You are more stupid if I must tell you the truth!
Get married first, then come back here to comment, please.
It might sound superstitious but it happens. My wife & I are getting to look like siblings of late and allota people make such comments when we're spotted together!

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by zexy2030(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Benz4pimp:
They are not bonding. Findout about that marriage, there is a lot of gap in between.

It is transmutation. genetic modifcation. From the male to female. That's why multiple sekx partners confuse a woman.

I remember a Lady I dated for some period of time. We had excessive raw sekx, do you know after a while, she does what I do without teaching her, mostly technical. I was shocked for my girl friend when I returned back from work, she told me, she fixed the light herself, before now, she dreads electricity.

Seks is Powerful. It can change everything about you, be you male or female.
As a person, The kind of people you have sex with, determines how far you can go in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2021
stayclearofme:
And what makes you different from him? You disgusting tribalistic element
Na me you insult like this?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by KingDash: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
I thought I would see these people

I have never seen a Nigerian celebrity couple who look alike like these people
na him sister him marry, una dey hype them.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by nokspos: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2021
and then you insulted an entire generation, practice what you preach
Juliusmomoh:

Must you insult him just to prove your fact?

Yoruba people
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by kweensheba: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2021
I have seen it before. It is a mystery of life.

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Lakadastickla: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2021
zyphr:

That my parents don't look alike doesn't mean it is superstition. It's not. The images posted above by the OP and several others on the Internet are few proofs. Most times when a research is conducted in science, it doesn't mean that it is applicable to everybody. For example research say that smoking causes lung cancer but there are a lot of chronic smokers who lived till over 90years and died of other causes than cancer.

Okay
From the scientific research, what are the causes for such occurrence?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by oscarlamba: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2021
BABYharder:

Your biology teacher no try at all
Arum Joe angry
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Obakoolex:
It's not about being a Yoruba He's just a plain idiot
Thank you my brother... Some people are just plain fool.
How will you insult someone you met online.

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2021
nokspos:
and then you insulted an entire generation, practice what you preach

Oga nokspos..
Is yoruba a generation?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.