Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) (70144 Views)

People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included / Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) / 19-year-old Secondary School Students Wed Each Other (photos+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by dkenny4lyf(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Fiscus105:
Such only happens among people who fully understood institution of marriage, ....that, it's for thick and thin and not bed of roses as some group of Lamentations believe! So, over the years the union would have graduated from lovers to blood brother and sister, by then, they wouldn't want to do things without involving the partner, they would have seen each other as one and not just vehicle to convey kids to the world and quickly discard the vehicle (both man and woman are vehicles o).

In every human endeavors, you struggle on it in the beginning, with time, you understand the logic, with compromise and endurance it becomes smooth. Marriage is not exception.

May u be blessed immeasurably.....
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
It is actually a thing. People always think my wife is my sister until I tell them she's my wife.
We've been together for 8 years (dating and marriage) and we do the same things so I think it's down to the fact that we use the same soap and cream. I may be wrong.

It feels good to see real adults on Nairaland because the kind of comments I see here make me wonder if Nairalanders are even up to 20 years. That said, you guys are a perfect pair!

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by King44(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2021
seunH:
It's true, please examine the picture between Pastor Adeboye and his wife, also look at the picture between Pastor Oyedepo and his wife, you'll see that the OP has a point. Although there is scientific reason to that, which I'll explain, our physiology lecturer once told us about a hypothesis called "Brain Compartmentization" whereby the brain arrange informations into different compartments. When people get married or are together for long, you as an individual tend to store those people (couples) in the same "compartment" in the brain for easy retrieval of any information surrounding them. After a long time due to constant storage and retrieval, there is tendency to associate/coalesce them together hence seem to look alike, which may actually be an illusion. Same can be seen between parent and children at times or the way we associate a particular smell to a particular event in the past. Please the above is an hypothesis subjected to further scientific ratification.
I thought I was the only one that noticed the resemblance.

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Ahmed7975: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Most-of-people-called-me&my-wife-twinse
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by teeshet: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
seyz91:
say no more
my wife will never look like me in jesus name. Nevertheless i go fùck sege for her body
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by drlateef: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

If this is true, wahala for who marry woman that has spend years in a relationship having sex with another man.

Marriage is the default natural process.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by teeshet: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:
omo I look like my girlfriend dem even Dey call us twin let me send a pic
bad guy, you don bangam tire
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2021
WILL ADAMS OSHOMOLE EVER SHARE RESEMBLANCE WITH HIS WIFE?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Polynek:
Never seen such tin b4
Check your parents old Vs new pictures
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by teeshet: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
zexy2030:

They are not bonding. Findout about that marriage, there is a lot of gap in between.

It is transmutation. genetic modifcation. From the male to female. That's why multiple sekx partners confuse a woman.

I remember a Lady I dated for some period of time. We had excessive raw sekx, do you know after a while, she does what I do without teaching her, mostly technical. I was shocked for my girl friend when I returned back from work, she told me, she fixed the light herself, before now, she dreads electricity.

Seks is Powerful. It can change everything about you, be you male or female.
As a person, The kind of people you have sex with, determines how far you can go in life.

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by teeshet: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
zexy2030:

They are not bonding. Findout about that marriage, there is a lot of gap in between.

It is transmutation. genetic modifcation. From the male to female. That's why multiple sekx partners confuse a woman.

I remember a Lady I dated for some period of time. We had excessive raw sekx, do you know after a while, she does what I do without teaching her, mostly technical. I was shocked for my girl friend when I returned back from work, she told me, she fixed the light herself, before now, she dreads electricity.

Seks is Powerful. It can change everything about you, be you male or female.
As a person, The kind of people you have sex with, determines how far you can go in life.

have u heard of soul ties
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Islamic perspective, the sign if couple being truly destined together is being identical
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2021
If you are already looking like your boyfriend due to constant sexual intercourse, and he still did not marry you, wahala dey o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
teeshet:
my wife will never look like me in jesus name. Nevertheless i go fùck sege for her body
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Dem dey always think say me and my girlfriend be brothers and sisters, the difference is that I'm chocolate while she's fair..
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by teeshet: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:
I also didn't believe it... probably still dont believe it but the fact that when my wife and I step out, strangers ALWAYS think we are siblings, makes me rethink my stance.

Wifey and I work in the same organization. One day we had to go to the Ministry of Education to process some documents. Officials there knew me but not my wife.

When we both stepped in, the first thing the woman said to me was "ah bros, you no tell us say you get sister oh".

When I told her the woman by my side is my wife, she was gobsmacked. Kept talking about our uncanny semblance till we left.

Funny thing is, I'm Yoruba, Wifey is Igbo grin
because you ve fùcked her very well
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
When Ned Nwoko and Regina go resemble na?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
so, which means, my wife will automatically become the most beautiful woman in nigeria undecided
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
na reason why sperm cost pass petrol,keroseene,gas and aviation fuel join..

reason why some women deh leave their papa house go deh live another man house be that,,,

he deh remold soul and reset brain.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
If they were old I would have suggested their blood had mixed up to that extent but weird now that they are young....

Oga na the work of snapchat filter you dey see so. Even people who are not related and have similar skin color, when you you put their pics side by side, they look similar.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Confused people. undecided
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by zexy2030(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
teeshet:
have u heard of soul ties
soul ties actually exist. But with those are actively involved with each other.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
nokspos:
you are asking the wrong question, yes "yoruba people" is an entire generation. pride is when you know you are wrong but find it hard to accept. you just insulted the entire yoruba people while trying to correct him for insulting just one person.

Oga nokspos ...
Just be calming down cheesy

Yoruba is not a generation. I stand to be corrected sha..

Anyway am sorry to insult 'yoruba generation' cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Adenike775(f): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm
...there is no way me and my husband will look alike cos he is dark in complexion and I am fair...so I don't see the possibility
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
zyphr:

Don't be too quick to insult someone over something you are clearly ignorant of. Several scientific studies dating over 30 years up till now have been done on the topic. The person you quoted is not stupid but rather your hasty conclusion that it is a "superstitious nonsense" is a blatant display of ignorance and stupidity that could have been cured by simple use of Google.
Please share the link of these scientific be studies.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by ediko5(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2021
ceede2:
South Africa with their vampire teeth

When did Ethiopia became a South Africa country?
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by femi4: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Africans with daft reasoning
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
It is actually a thing. People always think my wife is my sister until I tell them she's my wife.
We've been together for 8 years (dating and marriage) and we do the same things so I think it's down to the fact that we use the same soap and cream. I may be wrong.
What makes you both look alike is the same body construct and skin color. It's okay for people to assume you both are siblings. If one of you was light and the other dark and slimmer, there will be no close resemblance.
Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by Polynek(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Check your parents old Vs new pictures
Nothing like dat
They are very different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.