Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60722 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
I just pray untimely death isn't your portion. Na wetin my spirit dey tell me be that sha. Regardless of your religious belief please pray about this very issue.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Make money bro, pastors would start confirming you as husband material. Thank me later
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Awoo88: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
UR village people don decide say u no go get wife. find CAC or any ori oke to pray
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by presco27: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Life is full of mystery... cross check ur self first. Especially ur (flaws). Then u need God to take control of everything....
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Remman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your true wife will marry you even if you dine with the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by chiedu7: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

God invented marriage, so satan is against it.

This sounds like ur case is spiritual!

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Annamary(f): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
You see, the biggest mistake anyone can make is chasing love before chasing millions. Nothing is wrong with you bro. is it money that is rejecting you? No, money will never reject you. Chase that fucking bag my nigga! By the time you start earning millions of dollars, the story will change.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by buzorcharles(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Go look for a girl way no get pastors number and live forever happily after
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by mormoney85(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

if to say u packed a g-waggon and Bentley in ur house with 3 billion in ur account they wouldn't remember to ask any pastor about you
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by linearity: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bros….the reason is simple, you no hold money!

Forget about marriage or girlfriend right now and hussle, the story will change.

Thank me later, after all, what are friends for.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by XDaBOSS(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
No be juju b this?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by PROPHETmichael: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

PM me and we'll get to the root of this.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by pepperdemzombie: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Don't be surprised it is the handwork of a distractor or a member of your family cos they are afraid you might neglect them after marriage. I know a mother doing this to her first born because he is the person carrying the responsibilities of the whole family and they are afraid he might change if he gets married.
I know of a wife doing same to her husband cos he joked he will take another wife when he is rich, so she traces his business parners and spoil things.
If you can relocate abroad, do so, and don't tell anyone about your relationship and check if it works.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Lanretoye(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
1. Have a thorough check on yourself and personality. If you find any fault about you, then fix it. After you have properly checked yourself and you've seen that you're perfectly okay, then,

2. Pray Pray Pray.
are u perfectly okay?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Benjgy44: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

I will advice you to go spiritual with any future girl before commitment.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Ezedon(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

My Brother, you have a spiritual wife, just try and divorce ur spiritual wife
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by jubrilELsudan: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
SEEK DELIVERANCE.

YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL WIFE.

SHE IS THE ONE DRIVING THEM AWAY.

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by 27Pushing30: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Intriguing
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by socialmediaman: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nebes:
Move on. Make money. Don’t tell your future partners about your breakup history so they don’t use the same format.
Above all, find peace with yourself and don’t be too emotionally needy in any relationship.

OP pay attention to this post. Also try to learn about your partner’s preferences early on before you go too far. For instance if you’re not religious but your girlfriend is religious and having a religious partner is important to her, then you both may not be a match

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by fof1: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Who os

Shake it off and Move on...Go to God ALMIGHTY to Bless You like Jabez of d Bible and Reverse any illusion and Evil hanging over ur Head,Pls. God is Good to All who Seek His Face,Pls

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
I know how you feel but move on. Just fix yourself by making money. They will be clustering you like a bee. Nothing like spiritual. They just came in and see your financial weakness. Nothing more!
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Nah money you no get ......... If you get money, they would all recommend you ........... wink
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by emmeyen: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Get serious with God man! If you like o. If you dont, follow the advice of people that are telling you to concentrate on making money. Life is spiritual and for something to happen 3 times is not a mere coincidence. I doubt if you told any one of them the cause of your initial break ups. No be only women dey get marital problems. Like i said, hold God tight. But it's a choice anyway.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Talawaka: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012

It is simply a convenient break-up line.
My advice: stop dating girls that are beholden to their pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by perdollar(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ur village ppl cursed u. Contact me for spiritual cleansing
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Harlarbiz01(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Well, any lady who says she went out because of our relationship to know if I'm the Mr right, Automatically that's the end of the relationship regardless of the fake response she went for.. either positive or negative, it's over between us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ngwababe(f): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lalami3232:
My brother, all u need to change this ur plenty story is MONEY. They would always give u same story when they meet someone better. I get guy wey dey form SS when he don tire for women. I feel say na same thing na dey happen to u, nothing else. Everybody love comfort, don't be deceived. U no see as Regina Daniels leave her handsome boyfriend for Ned? Did u even care to know the reason she may have given the guy? Maybe she go still don tell am say "Her pastorssssss warn her not to marry a cute guy, else she fit dye" grin
My guy, no worry, all these are stories wey u go remember and laugh at later when money don show. E go dey pain u now because you may be broke. Na Davido dey pray make babes leave he life, not the other way around.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ************"

How you people think that money is everything to all women marvels me. Dangote that has many divorces, wetin cause am? Bill gates that just got divorced na still money? Instead of you to advice him to fix anything that's disturbing his relationship, you're here deceiving him.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by geechy: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
hope4nigeria:
exactly. If a girl tell me my pastor! My hand nor dey again

ahbobi !!
Oil dey ur head. I tot I was the only one who's realized this fact..

Pastors Causing havoc in society anyhow.
I can't tell the difference between a mad man and a mechanic these days....

No be only girls o. Anybody that comes to me and wants to talk about an investment or a new idea and you begin with ...I'm a pastor or the brain behind it is a pastor. No matter how interesting, it'll suddenly die to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Pray against any form of rejection. The bone of your bones will locate you soon.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by overseasnbeyond: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Forget about all the stories , focus on your future and career.
They shall come back to tell you the REAL DEAL later
I pray you make it so quick bro

Kingsley123456:

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by kabanayol9(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

My brother your case is spiritual, call me you need to know what's wrong, call me so we can talk better.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by extol1(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2021
b3llo:
Confused people... Work on your finances.
then help him out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.