Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny (4490 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by peleson1: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

Send me your contact.
I will video call you tomorrow and you will show me a signpost just one written opobo in it grin.

sincerely if you do this I will forfeit my 20k to your account, I mean if you can show me a single signpost.

Lies are going way high here

I don't tell lies to make u feel zigzag...

What is the need of me telling lies..
I'm an Opobian... Imiebam!!!!!
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

You are putting the horse before the cart... What you just posted here first were the thing I told you to find out first before putting out post but you didn't listen. What you just started, many have been on the defence of Igbos for years.

You just dug the surface and you are already threatning fire. The same thing I told you yesterday. Wait until you dig up more fact.

Don't forget, you cannot engage in a commonsense discussion with most of these drunks. Take it or leave it.
What are you trying to say please I had told you to stay out of my mention do you know when we started this, do you think this was my first account on nairaland or what please I won't tolerate any form of crap talking I had told you my approach stick to yours I don't take orders from you.

Please there are some things I won't take from you, focus on your approach and leave me to mine, what have you ever contributed in this stuff when did you get involved in this whole thing to tell me who had been doing this for years please I don't take Bulshit from nobody stop this insecurity mentions abeg and

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

It seems all you approaches are one option, what If option A fails, there should be other options, the fact is, I don't even really see Nigeria breaking up that's number one, and two what would Nigerias break up look like this is unknown, so let's not have a concrete approach to issues, we need allies, which I don't expect to be Ijaws and do you really have any plan to make a move offline cause that's what matters to me and you not taking that move as an enemy let's change our approach to things, no matter how we feel God and future knows the rest

The thing there is that you do rush!.
There are many latent movement going on already which I don't need to mention here.
Cc slayerforever
He knows much more to this and many others who really on a latent mission of Igbo sensitization. He even opened a Facebook page about it and everything is progressing......... thanks @slayerforver. ....... your good work will never go in vain.

But you @alexbell....... you do rush.
well........ everyone and his own way, so far we have a common ideology/goal which is progress of Alaigbo.......... everything is fine

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

There are many latent movement going on already which I don't need to mention here.
Cc slayerforever
He knows much more to this and many others who really on a latent mission of Igbo sensitization. He even opened a Facebook page about it and everything is progressing......... thanks @slayerforver. ....... your good work will never go in vain.

well........ everyone and his own way, so far we have a common ideology/goal which is progress of Alaigbo.......... everything is fine
I'm not rushing I started Igbo province for over a year now which can work within Nigeria and also be a prelude to Igbo Republic, I had made many news paper publications on this, on the advice of my lawyers I had to drop Igbo Republic for Confederate States of AlaIgbo as AlaIgbo is still part of Nigeria we cant have a Republic inside a Republic,

I had written two books on this one is currently being distributed in Enugu, I have my offline team and intelligence unit, and whatever I'm saying there is readiness to match it with actions,

I'm among the very first people who started this, but the difference is that I believe my approach can work and should work while Nigeria exist. My book is available in Amazon and another print version is available here, when I mean to launch a campaign against Ijaws, I mean while Nigeria exist.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

Cc slayerforever

With our unity we will achieve all we need to.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:
some history tho.

My ijaw brethren...... please how can you just tell us that opobo Igbo language came into existence because of Jaja's affluence.

Even a kid will not believe this ill-fated history of you guys.

I don't really know the history of opobo well (ain't a historian but geoscientist) but logically, the assumption of ijaw people on this issue of opobo is very funny.

A man cannot make people of great mass leave their mother tongue like that be the man a king or whatever rather the mass can influence a foreigner they found pleasure in his sight to follow their own way.

so in all.......... the language "Igbo" opobo is using today is actually their ancient of days language....... no much argument.

Those Ijaws are not "your brother", if you are indeed Igbo.
I don't know when Ndiigbo will wake up from this self imposed slumber.
Ndiigbo have no brother in Nigeria let alone Ijaws being one.

Ijaw is nothing but an expansionist and aggressive neighbor.
We must see them as nothing more or less than above.
Anything else would be self deceit which will leave us shortchanged in the end.

I have been singing this song since 2016.

Onye nwelu nti, ya nuru.

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

Igboid, this guy Alexbells is a very funny dude... I told him yesterday to stop disgracing Igbos are he didn't know what is on ground. I advised him to do some research.
Just one single result, he don carry Bazuka..

CC: Bkayy, Igboid, Slayerforever.
See one of your comrades thinking of a Neo Nigerian Babelian Biafra crying on his first results. grin

The guy is making me laugh.
I doubt many of those IPOB guys and indeed their leader MNK know half of the things we know about these things.

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Igboid:

The guy is making me laugh.
I doubt many of those IPOB guys and indeed their leader MNK know half of the things we know about these things.
I have so much respect for you but we disagreed on several occasions on so many things, Nnamdi Kanu is a man I respect a lot while I don't believe in Biafra and I don't like his usual outburst but he inspired me, I don't believe in Biafra, I prefer Nigeria but you see Nnamdi Kanu I don't joke with him.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by JOemmy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ijaws are too small to ijawnize them if opobo people themselves don't want to be ijawnize this is not the 17th century na.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by GreatBoss: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
JOemmy:
Ijaws are too small to ijawnize them if opobo people themselves don't want to be ijawnize this is not the 17th century na.

Opobo and Bonny, are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one behind but they are not even in one Ibo own.
They are of the Ibani-Ijaw Subgroup.
Ijaws are larger than ibos in population.
Why can't ibos use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria already.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by JOemmy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
GreatBoss:

Opobo and Bonny, are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one behind but they are not even in one Ibo own.
They are of the Ibani-Ijaw Subgroup.
Ijaws are larger than ibos in population.
Why can't ibos use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria already.

I honestly don't think so uhrobo people are even more larger in population than the ijaws in bayelsa the only state ijaws can boast of is not even fully ijaw u have other ethnic groups there who vehemently reject been purely ijaw but the igbos have pure igbo five states including many proud igbo speaking communities in the south south and middle belt not to even talk of millions of igbos living outside nigeria I don't think ijaws are actually up to 10m if a proper census is conducted in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by GreatBoss: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2021
JOemmy:

I honestly don't think so uhrobo people are even more larger in population than the ijaws in bayelsa the only state ijaws can boast of is not even fully ijaw u have other ethnic groups there who vehemently reject been purely ijaw but the igbos have pure igbo five states including many proud igbo speaking communities in the south south and middle belt not to even talk of millions of igbos living outside nigeria I don't think ijaws are actually up to 10m if a proper census is conducted in Nigeria.

Burutu alone in delta ijaw, is bigger than 5 Urhobo Lga put together.
Which are Ughelli South Udu, Uvwie Okpe Ethiope.
Ijaws are in Ondo Edo Delta Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa-Ibom state without other tribes passing through ijàw centre.
Rivers state alone Ijaw have 12 LGA.
Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw state.
Tell me who is not Ijaw in Bayelsa.
As for ibo,
Kogi state is 308 km² bigger than the 5 South East States put together.
And Enugu still have Idoma and Wawa people in it.
Anambra have Igala people.
Ebonyi have Cross River tribes in it etc.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SaintBishop: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2021
GreatBoss:

Ijaws are in Ondo Edo Delta Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa-Ibom state without other tribes passing through ijàw centre.
As for ibo,
Just in case.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ekealterego: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:

How did you come about Ijaw being 10 million? What is the basis for that stats? They only occupy 4 LGAs in Bayelsa and just small minority villages in one other LGAs. Remember Bayelsa is not more than 2 million people. the least populated in the whole country and Ijaws are about 60%. Where did you get the remaining 9 million?

Ijaws are not more than 3 million people in the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by JOemmy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ekealterego:

How did you come about Ijaw being 10 million? What is the basis for that stats? They only occupy 4 LGAs in Bayelsa and just small minority villages in one other LGAs. Remember Bayelsa is not more than 2 million people. the least populated in the whole country and Ijaws are about 60%. Where did you get the remaining 9 million?

I said I don't think they are up to 10m I didn't state that they are actually 10m read again.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
This reminds me of Ojukwu's Land Grabbing expedition into the Midwest and Ore in 1967

It was a huge disaster
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by GreatBoss: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:

I said I don't think they are up to 10m I didn't state that they are actually 10m read again.

Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population you think it's empty space Ijaw use and spread into six States without others entering our centre!??
Oya tell me who is not Ijaw in Bayelsa.

Why can't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already??
Kogi state alone is 308 kilometers bigger than the 5 Ibo states put together.
And Enugu have Idoma igaka and Wawa tribes in it.

Ebonyi have different cross river tribes in it.
Anambra have Igala tribes in it.
Bayelsa is 673km² bigger than Imo and Anambra state put together.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
christistruth01:

This reminds me of Ojukwu's Land Grabbing expedition into the Midwest and Ore in 1967

It was a huge disaster
His name is Ojukwu and he is not here to speak for himself on his part, this generation is different
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaw is about 1.2 million maximum and this is me being generous.

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by GreatBoss: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Igboid:

If you like say there are no Ijaws in Nigeria thats your problem.
What we know is that ijaws are larger than ibo in population.
Federal government pay Ijaw militants salaries Every month just to beg and cool us down,month salaries that are bigger than many people year money.
but they massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts everywhere and you guys lie that it's Fulani herdsmen disguising as Ugm.
But everybody could clearly see that the massacred corpse everywhere are Ibo.

Why can't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.
Or why can't Ibo duty federal government to pay them too, shey una say una get oil too.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatBoss:

If you like say there are no Ijaws in Nigeria thats your problem.
What we know is that ijaws are larger than ibo in population.
Federal government pay Ijaw militants salaries Every month just to beg and cool us down,month salaries that are bigger than many people year money.
but they massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts everywhere and you guys lie that it's Fulani herdsmen disguising as Ugm.
But everybody could clearly see that the massacred corpse everywhere are Ibo.

Why can't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.
Or why can't Ibo duty federal government to pay them too, shey una say una get oil too.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

You are paid peanuts to accept living in crude oil polluted waters where you defecate and still drink from same water source.

The joke is on you.

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by afube: 3:36am On Nov 15, 2021
BKayy:

I don't think we have issues with Tiv.
The main threats to the Igbo nation in decreasing level of threat is Ijaw, Bini and Igala

ok......I feel you know better but I generally get bad vibes from the whole of that Benue region.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Eastlandx: 5:10am On Nov 15, 2021
RobbStark:

Come and carry us na. Sea route kee you there.
Yen yen yen yen yen.
Always making noise in Nland. Nland tiger, real life, pusssy
No body will carry you Bayelsa boy.
But no inch of Opobo will be ceded to you idiots

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Landlord97: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
GreatBoss:

As for ibo,
this great Boss i have always been a spectator here until you called WAWA you are useless,may your life be eternally scattered and destroyed, just like you are destroying Igbo brethren imagine me a WAWA man not igbo go and tell that to IKE EKWEREMMADU useless Great Boss. The
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by caleboxylic: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

We are of same Opinion please if you would be kind enough let me DM you let's get working on the Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo province of Nigeria there shall be autonomy for the members of the confederation which I guess Igbo clans in the South South could appreciate,

We keep experimenting as Igbo province of Nigeria should agitators succeed we would be a lot prepared for a break up, should they fail once again we keep progressing as Igbo people inside Nigeria. Take a look at the proposed Map and Territories for a Start

I appreciate your work and time but you didn't so justice to Enugu north , anioma and Igbo speaking parts of rivers state.

In rivers , we should have provinces like obigbo( Etche, Asa-Ndoki) and
ekpeye( Ahoada east and west, and Omoku)
In delta, it should be ukwuani ( ndokwa and ndoni), enuani and one name to generalize those close to bini.
In Enugu north, it should be Nsukka province( nsukka, Igbo - etiti, uzowani and isiuzo, Igbo speaking parts of kogi in uzo Uwani axis)) and
Ezike-orba province( Igboeze north and south, and udenu, Igbo speaking parts of kogi in Enugu Ezike axis )

We will have at least 54 of such provinces in 21 states that will make up Alaigbo
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by caleboxylic: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Landlord97:
this great Boss i have always been a spectator here until you called WAWA you are useless,may your life be eternally scattered and destroyed, just like you are destroying Igbo brethren imagine me a WAWA man not igbo go and tell that to IKE EKWEREMMADU useless Great Boss. The

He doesn't know the meaning and origin of Wawa.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2021
caleboxylic:

I appreciate your work and time but you didn't so justice to Enugu north , anioma and Igbo speaking parts of rivers state.

In delta, it should be ukwuani ( ndokwa and ndoni), enuani and one name to generalize those close to bini.
In Enugu north, it should be Nsukka province( nsukka, Igbo - etiti, uzowani and isiuzo, Igbo speaking parts of kogi in uzo Uwani axis)) and
Ezike-orba province( Igboeze north and south, and udenu, Igbo speaking parts of kogi in Enugu Ezike axis )

We will have at least 54 of such provinces in 21 states that will make up Alaigbo

All these will end up in tears. A lot of people on this list don’t identify as Igbo.

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
caleboxylic:

It is still a work in progress, but as for Anioma their people wanted to be a single unit, then in Rivers, once Ikwerr and Obigbo had been a district, then the rest of Igbos in Rivers would be in Igwuocha then,

When we realised that Igbanke is more pro Igbo than some of the we had to build the district around her so that the rest can either associate with either Anioma or Igbanke

As for Nsukka and Ezikoba, I'm from Ezikoba and I don't think it is the best for Ezike to be a distinct district, Nsukka is a very crucial point as it is our biggest border to the North

Ezikoba is the biggest clan in Nsukka so Ezike in itself is not quite vulnerable as we have a local government all to ourselves and also the numbers but despite Ezike having border with both Benue and Kogi, the most prominent Igbo/,Northern Boarders are those of Obollo Affor/Benue and Idah/Nsukka road

Making Ezike distinct would mean that we would not be drafted to protect the two most vulnerable borders if things get out of hand besides we still want to be part of Nsukka, the UNN and other infrastructure free access is important and we don't really know if this could make sense in the future.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Eastlandx: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Igboid:

Ijaw no even reach one million.
Don't forget that the people called Ijaw are only found in 3 local government in Bayelsa
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Landlord97: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
caleboxylic:

He doesn't know the meaning and origin of Wawa.
Caleboxylic those ijaw guys really irritates me a lot i am into this war with you all,we must win this marauding ijaw expansionists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 1,500 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Katsina / Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria / 5,000 Police Officers Deployed To Sokoto Ahead Of GEJ's Visit To Flag-off Campa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.