Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny (4500 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark:

Come and carry us na. Sea route kee you there.
Yen yen yen yen yen.
Always making noise in Nland. Nland tiger, real life, pusssy
I don't have strength to argue, we up and no more slumber until Justice is done, prepare for the day of vengeance

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by RobbStark(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

I shall be in Opobo and if you showed me their shackles I shall hold it dear the shackles that held my people, and the land that sold them shall be unto their honour forever

I said Bonny. Jaja left bonny afterwards to form Opubo-Ama now called Opobo.
As for you being in Opobo I know you won't come fear no go allow you.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2021
14 different Houses left Ibani-Ijaw in Bonny to form Opobo.
Only one of these 14 houses was Jaja own.
And Jaja was Acculturated as Ijaw first, and all Jaja children have Ijaw mothers.

If Opobo is ibo because of Jaja what about the 13 other Ijaw house that came to the beginning of Opobo creation.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
But Op, the igbos in Opobo and Bonny aren't kids. They're old enough to decide who and what they are and where they stand on the subject matter. Nobody can force them to become who/what they don't want to become.
Stockholm Syndrome is not about age, they shall be free whether willingly or unwillingly

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:
14 Houses left Ibani-Ijaw in Bonny to form Opobo.
Only one of these 14 houses was Jaja own.
And Jaja was Acculturated as Ijaw first, and all Jaja children have Ijaw mothers.
The 14 of them can still go back, there were natives there

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by bigpriik: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
But Op, the igbos in Opobo and Bonny aren't kids. They're old enough to decide who and what they are and where they stand on the subject matter. Nobody can force them to become who/what they don't want to become.

Oga no talk so o
People are easy to divide .

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

The 14 of them can still go back, there were natives there

The natives were Andonni- Ijaws.
That's why they left that area to their fellow Ijaws coming from Ibani.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark:

I said Bonny. Jaja left bonny afterwards to form Opubo-Ama now called Opobo.
As for you being in Opobo I know you won't come fear no go allow you.
Lets pray for God to grant us tomorrow, I shall be there and I shall be there

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

The natives were Andonni- Ijaws.
They should decide when we are done, if they were Ijaws why are you changing their languages

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

They should decide when we are done, if they were Ijaws why are you changing their languages

Stop all your frustrations here, go and claim them physical.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

It shall happen before your eyes
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AkalaJ: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
bigpriik:

Oga no talk so o

That would only happen if the pan igbo socio-cultural organisations are failing in their duties to bring this people into their fold and give them a sense of belonging.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark:

Come and carry us na. Sea route kee you there.
Yen yen yen yen yen.
Always making noise in Nland. Nland tiger, real life, pusssy
Real people don't expose their plan to their enemies cool
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AkalaJ: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

Stockholm Syndrome is not about age, they shall be free whether willingly or unwillingly

Bro, how can a small ethnicity like ijaws be chancing a whole igbo ethnicity, as una big reach? Whatever ijaws are doing to acculturate these igbos in Opobo and Bonny, are you telling me that the igbos in the majority igbo states can't match them?? That's preposterous.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
AkalaJ:

Bro, how can a small ethnicity like ijaws be chancing a whole igbo ethnicity, as una big reach? Whatever ijaws are doing to acculturate these igbos in Opobo and Bonny, are you telling me that the igbos in the majority igbo states can't match them?? That's preposterous.
Our parents went through a war, Eastern Region was at the verge of solidity the relationship between Opobo and Igbos, so I don't expect much from our fathers after the war, but this generation did not fight any war and we no longer believe in Nigeria in the same view our fathers did and we don't even quite believe in multi ethinic Biafra so we are up with the next phase which is all options on the table

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by RobbStark(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
AkalaJ:

The ibos in bonny are strangers doing their, during Christmas period all of them go to their villages in the east.
The real owners of Bonny n Opobo are ibani-ijaws and that can't be changed.
Like you said, the people are old enof to talk as to where they belong. Yea they are that is why I have given them assignment to come up with a vid showing an ibani man talking at ibani towns saying he is Ibo. They are yet to come up with any vid. Instead they are showing me gatherings in ohambele called by the Nland Miscreant slayerforever and spewing rubbish.
Was expecting the meeting to be in bonny or Opobo.

Attachee by force from Nland piglets

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

It shall happen before your eyes

Oya go and claim them stop frustrating here.
Spend the time and travel there and claim them physical and we sink all stone ibos in water and drown them to their deaths.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

That physically will happen soon is a promise.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
bigpriik:

Oga no talk so o

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
AkalaJ:

That would only happen if the pan igbo socio-cultural organisations are failing in their duties to bring this people into their fold and give them a sense of belonging.

They already have a sense of belonging.

They are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind but they are not even in one Ibo own.

Na ibo wan come tell them their own history.
Or who dem be.

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

That physically will happen soon is a promise.
Your frustrations end on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by RobbStark(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2021
AkalaJ:

The ibos are no match to the Ijaws maybe bad things only.
How can they stay in the east and be claiming places that are alien to them just cos some of the people speak a language they understand.
Some of these languages were spoken for bizness purposes.
We the Ijaws are not doing anything to acculturate anyone. We just going about our normal business and suddenly they just woke up from the wrong side of their mat and started claiming our territory.
Tell them to show you one just one bonny or Opobo man claiming to be Ibo. They can't.
They might tell you Dakuku said that forgetting that he is a politician looking for their votes abi have they forgotten that Amaechi once said Goodluck Jonathan isn't his brother but Buhari is.
I have asked them, they are yet to provide anyone.

Their rants end here in this forum

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population.
Why can't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already instead they kill fellow Ibo.
Because they are afraid to face Nigeria Army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Your frustrations end on Nairaland.
Ok grin
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by mancoconut: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2021
I'm not too worried about Opobo and Bonny, the people there speak undiluted IGBO and it's not farfetched as to why there are indigenous Igbo speakers who still maintained their Igbo language and identity despite the very desperate attempts by the minority Ijaw sewage rats to forcefully acculturate them... I believe it was during a period of time during the military administration when Ijaws held political sway in the old Rivers state they they tried to oppress many indigenous Igbos in Rivers state, but thank God for the likes of Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe who pulled a political masterstroke by permanently rendering the Ijaws irrelevant in Rivers state by pushing for the creation of Bayelsa state... today the Ikwerre (distant cousins of the Igbos) who are now in charge of Rivers state, while the ijaw scums arw third class citizens in Rivers state politics.

Like I earlier stated, I can't have sleepless nights over the people of Opobo and Bonny, because they know their true Igbo roots and thanks to history, we all know an Igbo SLAVE (Jaja of Opobo) was made king among the ijaws!

8 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
mancoconut:
I'm not too worried about Opobo and Bonny, the people there speak undiluted IGBO and it's not farfetched as to why there are indigenous Igbo speakers who still maintained their Igbo language and identity despite the very desperate attempts by the minority Ijaw sewage rats to forcefully acculturate them... I believe it was during a period of time during the military administration when Ijaws held political sway in the old Rivers state they they tried to oppress many indigenous Igbos in Rivers state, but thank God for the likes of Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe who pulled a political masterstroke by permanently rendering the Ijaws irrelevant in Rivers state by pushing for the creation of Bayelsa state... today the Ikwerre (distant cousins of the Igbos) who are now in charge of Rivers state, while the ijaw scums arw third class citizens in Rivers state politics.

Like I earlier stated, I can't have sleepless nights over the people of Opobo and Bonny, because they know their true Igbo roots and thanks to history, we all know an Igbo SLAVE (Jaja of Opobo) was made king among the ijaws!

Go claim them physical and stop masturbating here.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Go claim them physical and stop masturbating here.
We got to start somewhere, don't be in a hurry

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021
bigpriik:
This should be the work of ohaneze but unfortunately they are all about money not Igbo interest Ipob knows Igboland more than these foolish old men.

IPOB knows nothing.
IPOB is more interested in sacrificing Igbo interests for useless Multiethnic BIAFRA with these people.

6 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by bigpriik: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

IPOB knows nothing.
IPOB is more interested in sacrificing Igbo interests for useless Multiethnic BIAFRA with these people.

The Biafra the world knows includes those minorities,have you watched when CNN or international news channel talks about Biafra? do you mind checking the map they always display? A simple referendum will decide that.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:
I had taken time to stay closer with our people in Opobo and Bonny and these people are steps ahead in Ijawnizing Opobo and Bonny and I say what Opobo and Bonny MUST Be Free and they are an integral part of the Confederate State of AlaIgbo (CSA).

As can be seen in the screenshot attached group of Igbo Opobians who named their organisation Azuanuka is being bullied to change the name of the Organisation to an Ijaw Dialects, this is inhumane at best, what happens to Egbe Belu Ugo Belu (Live and Let live)
Look at what they are Doing on facebook
Slayerforever
Bkayy
Eastlink
Nwanyiogwashi
Igboid

I and Igboid were talking about this yesterday. The way those masquerade societies are run, with their roots in Igboland Ijaw cannot penetrate with their filthy revisionism.

Don't be surprised if that Reny Dịrị is not even from Rivers state. Filthy Ijaw woman.

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

I and Igboid were talking about this yesterday. The way those masquerade societies are run, with their roots in Igboland Ijaw cannot penetrate with their filthy revisionism.

Don't be surprised if that Reny Dịrị is not even from Rivers state. Filthy Ijaw woman.
The Odds are a lot in our favour but if we don't put in more effort it could all boil down to much more cost, it is not negotiable but they would ask you where were you when they were conducting such revisions, this case may eventually end up in court and the way we are stockpiling evidence is very important, if it reverts to confrontation later, the odds are much in our favour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment APC National Secretary Iyiola Omisore Was Chased Out Of INEC Office / BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi / "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.