Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny (4499 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

I and Igboid were talking about this yesterday. The way those masquerade societies are run, with their roots in Igboland Ijaw cannot penetrate with their filthy revisionism.

Don't be surprised if that Reny Dịrị is not even from Rivers state. Filthy Ijaw woman.
Hope you got my number from your mail? Call me or send me yours let me call you.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

The Odds are a lot in our favour but if we don't put in more effort it could all boil down to much more cost, it is not negotiable but they would ask you where were you when they were conducting such revisions, this case may eventually end up in court and the way we are stockpiling evidence is very important, if it reverts to confrontation later, the odds are much in our favour
If we don't do anything about this fast we will loose them that's just the truth. Ijaw has been fighting since 80s to delete everything about Igbo in them and our elders and youths are not doing anything about it.
This comment from one of Igbo group got my attention on how ijaw has been trying to delete anything that relate to Igbo in opobo and Bonny but the people keep rejecting them but my question is for how long will they continue to reject ijaw before they give up?

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

If we don't do anything about this fast we will loose them that's just the truth. Ijaw has been fighting since 80s to delete everything about Igbo in them and our elders and youths are not doing anything about it.
This comment from one of Igbo group got my attention on how ijaw has been trying to delete anything that relate to Igbo in opobo and Bonny but the people keep rejecting them but my question is for how long will they continue to reject ijaw before they give up?
We need to step up, that's what I keep saying Ijaws are hell determined in taking those people, and when I argue for let's use a soft approach on the Ijaws for now or even every other people, people here abuse me.

The fact is Ijaws are painting us as the villain, they are working on those peoples psyches and they already developed Stockholm syndrome

The Ijaws are telling them look how they are abusing Ijaws they would abuse you that way so the only antidote is to first kill Ijaws with love, penetrate Opobo especially once Opobo begins to benefit from our protection and more Bonny would eventually get a regendum.

That's the only way to win, they are painting us as people who have sinister motives but they call King Jaja the slave boy to my face, so we need to get really strategic, whatever we do to Ijaws they shall do it to Opobos knowing that they far much outnumbered and trapped if they chose to fight.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

We need to step up, that's what I keep saying Ijaws are hell determined in taking those people, and when I argue for let's use a soft approach on the Ijaws for now or even every other people, people here abuse me.

The fact is Ijaws are painting us as the villain, they are working on those peoples psyches and they already developed Stockholm syndrome

The Ijaws are telling them look how they are abusing Ijaws they would abuse you that way so the only antidote is to [b]first kill Ijaws with love, [/b]penetrate Opobo especially once Opobo begins to benefit from our protection and more Bonny would eventually get a regendum.

That's the only way to win, they are painting us as people who have sinister motives but they call King Jaja the slave boy to my face, so we need to get really strategic, whatever we do to Ijaws they shall do it to Opobos knowing that they far much outnumbered and trapped if they chose to fight.

See let me tell you the truth and nothing but the truth I don't like or love ijaw and I don't see myself loving them, I can't love those that hate me with passion. See we only make nosie about opobo and Bonny online without making taking action while the ijaws are taking the action but is not yet late for Igbos to take action now. Opobo and Bonny have hold strong to their culture and tradition but for how long will they hold to it if ijaw continue with the way they're going now.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

See let me tell you the truth and nothing but the truth I don't like or love ijaw and I don't see myself loving them, I can't love those that hate me with passion. See we only make nosie about opobo and Bonny online without making taking action while the ijaws are taking the action but is not yet late for Igbos to take action now. Opobo and Bonny have hold strong to their culture and tradition but for how long will they hold to it if ijaw continue with the way they're going now.
This situation is like a conjoined twins, you can't love Opobo and hate Ijaw and still make it obvious, if you treat one conjoined twins bad before separation you risk losing both, treat the two of them with affection on the day of separation if the two of them can't be saved then you let one go.

Your love or hate for Ijaw may be justified but showing it is quite dicey, they still control the Opobo local government and from now till 2023 the Igbo hating Wike is the Governor of Rivers so all we need now is to study the situation and make our arrangements if you go confrontational with Ijaws here they would intensify their strategy and maybe hurt our people in Opobo let's act like Tacticians, hate had never won any way it is tactics, logistics and determination that does.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

This situation is like a conjoined twins, you can't love Opobo and hate Ijaw and still make it obvious, if you treat one conjoined twins bad before separation you risk losing both, treat the two of them with affection on the day of separation if the two of them can't be saved then you let one go.

Your love or hate for Ijaw may be justified but showing it is quite dicey, [b]they still control the Opobo local government [/b]and from now till 2023 the Igbo hating Wike is the Governor of Rivers so all we need now is to study the situation and make our arrangements if you go confrontational with Ijaws here they would intensify their strategy and maybe hurt our people in Opobo let's act like Tacticians, hate had never won any way it is tactics, logistics and determination that does.

Ijaw does not control the local government and has never, don't believe online propaganda by ijaw people

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

Ijaw does not control the local government and has never, don't believe online propaganda by ijaw people
Let me assume that we want to launch an invasion of Opono now, how do you want to go about it, by staying here and trading rhetoric or really planning for it, I don't like showing anyone my card, what I would do here is to bare out all the evil that they had been doing while keeping working on my plan, if they fail to go peaceful option they would be more surprised by an invasion, US lost the war in Cuba but won us the world war, elements of surprise, If Ijaws are quite aware of our moves, even with less weapons and number they can win, lets make the plan big and the rhetoric minimal

You say they are not in control of the LG what you need to understand is that Opobo is a Middle ground here and none of us Igbos from this side hold any impact there currently we are only counting that Opobo would chose us, but we need to show a consequence if they fail to chose us

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Let me assume that we want to launch an invasion of Opono now, how do you want to go about it, by staying here and trading rhetoric or really planning for it, I don't like showing anyone my card, what I would do here is to bare out all the evil that they had been doing while keeping working on my plan, if they fail to go peaceful option they would be more surprised by an invasion, US lost the war in Cuba but won us the world war, elements of surprise, If Ijaws are quite aware of our moves, even with less weapons and number they can win, lets make the plan big and the rhetoric minimal
I made some calls yesterday concerning this opobo matter and it will shock you to understand what I find out,we youths and elders of south East are not trying.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

I made some calls yesterday concerning this opobo matter and it will shock you to understand what I find out,we youths and elders of south East are not trying.
Forget about those ones, let's build our own camp they are more Busy shouting Biafra or death when AlaIgbo can't breath as for the elders, elders are more of overgrown children they can't have that ambition they are our parents remember they were the one that marveled the world in Biafra, however they lost, it came with it's own depression for the elders.

So let us here chose our fights differently and have a tight plan, please reply my DM
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Malawian(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2021
We don tell these Ijaws to chillax make country break first. Una go see Ben Johnson. The Ijaw wey boat no reach for Bonny and Opobo go dive into ocean swim go Gbamatatum.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Malawian:
We don tell these Ijaws to chillax make country break first. Una go see Ben Johnson. The Ijaw wey boat no reach for Bonny and Opobo go dive into ocean swim go Gbamatatum.
Oga we can't wait for country to break first we are reclaiming our land, if country break we are breaking out as a united Igbo nation why are they not waiting for country to break before doing what they are doing, if country like let it break if country no like let it no break that one no dey on anybody to decide

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Malawian(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga we can't wait for country to break first we are reclaiming our land, if country break we are breaking out as a united Igbo nation why are they not waiting for country to break before doing what they are doing, if country like let it break if country no like let it no break that one no dey on anybody to decide
Once country break, na dem go use their hand Jakpa. grin grin
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Malawian:

Once country break, na dem go use their hand Jakpa. grin grin
You are among the people who believe Nigeria is breaking tomorrow, that's high hope but I'm the kind of person who believes whether Nigeria breaks or not, somethings are non negotiable

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

You are among the people who believe Nigeria is breaking tomorrow, that's high hope but I'm the kind of person who believes whether Nigeria breaks or not, somethings are non negotiable

The best approach is to create cultural ties with all the Igboid groups in Rivers state and strengthen the existing ones and forget Nigeria break up in the agenda.Preaching Biafra to those people scares them away from identifying with the Igbo nation.

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2021
paramakina202:

The best approach is to create cultural ties with all the Igboid groups in Rivers state and strengthen the existing ones and forget Nigeria break up in the agenda.Preaching Biafra to those people scares them away from identifying with the Igbo nation.
We had already started something on that, Igbo Province of Nigeria also Confederate States of AlaIgbo, we are making move to reconnect our people using the template of the old Eastern Region, if they succeed in breaking Nigeria then no one would blame us when we declare our independence at what point it could already seem hopeless so we build within and run a trail government. If

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

We had already started something on that, Igbo Province of Nigeria also Confederate States of AlaIgbo, we are making move to reconnect our people using the template of the old Eastern Region, if they succeed in breaking Nigeria then no one would blame us when we declare our independence at what point it could already seem hopeless so we build within and run a trail government. If

We waste too much energy and human resources fantasizing on Nigeria break up,we should come back home and concentrate on what matters most to us which is self preservation within Nigeria until when she breaks up naturally.Ijaw is busy poaching on Igbo tribes in Rivers state while we waste time and lives fighting for Biafra that always deminishes our cultural and political influence in Eastern region and Nigeria in general that gives the opportunistic Ijaw the chance to throw faeces in our faces.

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
paramakina202:

We waste too much energy and human resources fantasizing on Nigeria break up,we should come back home and concentrate on what matters most to us which is self preservation within Nigeria until when she breaks up naturally.Ijaw is busy poaching on Igbo tribes in Rivers state while we waste time and lives fighting for Biafra that always deminishes our cultural and political influence in Eastern region and Nigeria in general that gives the opportunistic Ijaw the chance to throw faeces in our faces.
We are of same Opinion please if you would be kind enough let me DM you let's get working on the Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo province of Nigeria there shall be autonomy for the members of the confederation which I guess Igbo clans in the South South could appreciate,

We keep experimenting as Igbo province of Nigeria should agitators succeed we would be a lot prepared for a break up, should they fail once again we keep progressing as Igbo people inside Nigeria. Take a look at the proposed Map and Territories for a Start

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

Hope you got my number from your mail? Call me or send me yours let me call you.

I've just responded.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

We are of same Opinion please if you would be kind enough let me DM you let's get working on the Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo province of Nigeria there shall be autonomy for the members of the confederation which I guess Igbo clans in the South South could appreciate,

We keep experimenting as Igbo province of Nigeria should agitators succeed we would be a lot prepared for a break up, should they fail once again we keep progressing as Igbo people inside Nigeria. Take a look at the proposed Map and Territories for a Start

Go ahead and DM me no problem.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Malawian(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

We already know where our Lands end on that Niger Delta
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

M ga-akpọ gị na mgbede. Number gị anọ WhatsApp?
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Igboid na Bkayy biko unu ga-enyem email unu.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by afube: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

you mean the toothless ohaneze dementia and old people home........what we need is soft power approach, use radio/television and film to project cultural affinities........Nollywood is completely dominated by ndigbo, we downplay its massive influence, even music is also a potent change agent............there is no country in sub Saharan that has not been touched by Igbo media power..........let Nollywood tell the jaja of opobo story, let opobo ruling house consult on the film, get young opobians to act in it and of course sprinkle the cast with powerful Igbo actors..........and get a scriptwriter to spin the storyline to our advantage,
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by afube: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ijoh:

Stop all your frustrations here, go and claim them physical.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

the 3 tribes that are existential threats to ndigbo,fulani,Tiv and Ijaw..............see these 3 tribes they are complete heathens and we should watch them with clear eyes o! ijaw especially because they are so close...................its time to take off the gloves and take these dangerous people down!
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
afube:

you mean the toothless ohaneze dementia and old people home........what we need is soft power approach, use radio/television and film to project cultural affinities........Nollywood is completely dominated by ndigbo, we downplay its massive influence, even music is also a potent change agent............there is no country in sub Saharan that has not been touched by Igbo media power..........let Nollywood tell the jaja of opobo story, let opobo ruling house consult on the film, get young opobians to act in it and of course sprinkle the cast with powerful Igbo actors..........and get a scriptwriter to spin the storyline to our advantage,

We can't write ohaneze off like that, no matter what they're still Igbo national body, what is needed in ohaneze is new ideas and direction and they can't do that unless we advice them on way to go,as for the movie I think our brothers and sisters is doing that already.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
afube:

Nollywood did movie on that but I have not watch the movie because I don't watch movie I prefer football.

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
afube:

the 3 tribes that are existential threats to ndigbo,fulani,Tiv and Ijaw..............see these 3 tribes they are complete heathens and we should watch them with clear eyes o! ijaw especially because they are so close...................its time to take off the gloves and take these dangerous people down!

Why Tiv? We don't share boundaries with them.
I would replace them with Igala and also add Bini.
Of course they are all minorities and can't do anything to Ndiigbo, except that our presence in Nigeria have allowed them to stand on tall shoulders of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba Muslims to challenge us.
To get to them, we have to get ourselves unentangled from Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, these expansionist Minorities know this as well, which is why most them are violently anti BIAFRA and hold strongly unto NIGERIA even when they have more to lose in Nigeria more than Igbos, but they need the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani for their expansionist agenda towards Igboland and naturally favour a union that have those two entities in it, to keep us curtailed from our goal of reuniting all Igbo speaking realm as one.

The above situation is why I questioned the mental capacity of IPOB members preaching Multiethnic BIAFRA with those minorities.
They are either mentally retarded or they took these expansionist minorities (Igala, Bini and Igala) surrounding Ndiigbo for fools, which unfortunately for them, these expansionist minorities are no fools. They have a clear cut Agenda which poses a direct threat to the structural integrity of Igboland, and cannot be treated with kids gloves by Ndiigbo and neither should we pretend we can share a country with them unless we are willing to concede these Igbo speaking territories to them, which to me is impossible.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

Nollywood did movie on that but I have not watch the movie because I don't watch movie I prefer football.

Interesting. When was this movie acted?
Ogolo is a typical Unique Opobo/Bonny surname.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Igboid:

Interesting. When was this movie acted?
Ogolo is a typical Unique Opobo/Bonny surname.
I don't know when it was acted I only see it in one opobo group.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pass11:

I don't know when it was acted I only see it in one opobo group.

More concrete effort needs to be made.
Ohanaeze Ndiigbo has really failed us.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Igboid:

More concrete effort needs to be made.
Ohanaeze Ndiigbo has really failed us.
we can't keep saying that Ohaneze has failed without doing anything about it while ijaw is on ground. is you and I that will redirect Ohaneze.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
SlayerForever:
Igboid na Bkayy biko unu ga-enyem email unu.
Hope you people know that if this must happen, it is a full time something that requires alot of resources.
I mean alot (not few hundred thousands) that people like Ọhaneze is wasting for no reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Tinubu Outsmarted Buhari And The Aso Rock Cabal >. Inside Story. / Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.