Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny (4501 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

Hope you people know that if this must happen, it is a full time something that requires alot of resources.
I mean alot (not few hundred thousands) that people like Ọhaneze is wasting for no reason

Lol. I'm just asking to have a way I or Pass11 can reach you outside nairaland.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
afube:

the 3 tribes that are existential threats to ndigbo,fulani,Tiv and Ijaw..............see these 3 tribes they are complete heathens and we should watch them with clear eyes o! ijaw especially because they are so close...................its time to take off the gloves and take these dangerous people down!
I don't think we have issues with Tiv.
The main threats to the Igbo nation in decreasing level of threat is Ijaw, Bini and Igala

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nobody is threatening the Igbos.

Make una stay in your land and leave other people to live peacefully in theirs

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nobody is threatening the Igbos.

Make una stay in your land and leave other people to live peacefully in theirs
We have no single business with you Yoruba people. Respect yourself and mind your lane.
Busy body

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

We have no single business with you Yoruba people. Respect yourself and mind your lane.
Busy body
Ijaws are Nigerians, so we won't let you be threatening them for unnecessary reasons.

Opobo and Bonny belong to the Ibanis, make una stop to dey wail on behalf of the Ibanis.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Ijaws are Nigerians, so we won't let you be threatening them for unnecessary reasons.

Opobo and Bonny belong to the Ibanis, make una stop to dey wail on behalf of the Ibanis.
Same way Ilaje, Apoi and Awori belong to the same Ijaw.

Lead by example and tell your people to stop fighting Ijaw whenever they come to Ondo and Badagry

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

Same way Ilaje, Apoi and Awori belong to the same Ijaw.

Lead by example and tell your people to stop fighting Ijaw whenever they come to Ondo and Badagry
What sort of senseless talk is this.

There is never a time ijaws have claimed Awori and ilaje as an Ijaw subgroup. Always use your brain before typing bro.

The only Ijaw land in the South West is in Ese-Odo LG.

I've been to ilaje lands in Ondo state, they have nothing in common with the ijaws, the ijaws have never even claim ilajes to be an Ijaw subgroup.

Ibanis will be the one to decide if a referendum will hold on their land, not Igbos.

Una keep on wailing about Bonny and Opobo as if nah the only Ibani areas be that.

Know this and know peace, Igbos can't decide for Ibanis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What sort of senseless talk is this.

There is never a time ijaws have claimed Awori and ilaje as an Ijaw subgroup. Always use your brain before typing bro.

The only Ijaw land in the South West is in Ese-Odo LG.

I've been to ilaje lands in Ondo state, they have nothing in common with the ijaws, the ijaws have never even claim ilajes to be an Ijaw subgroup.

Ibanis will be the one to decide if a referendum will hold on their land, not Igbos.

Una keep on wailing about Bonny and Opobo as if nah the only Ibani areas be that.

Know this and know peace, Igbos can't decide for Ibanis.
Ask them.

"By the time the fool understands the game, the players have long dispersed" - Ashanti Proverb.

"All Ijaw land have land borders with each other stretching from Oron to Badagry"- IYC
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

Ask them.

"By the time the fool understands the game, the players have long dispersed" - Ashanti Proverb.

"All Ijaw land have land borders with each other stretching from Oron to Badagry"- IYC
You're dull bro. Ijaws have shared the map of their country times without numbers, there is no part of Yoruba land included in Ijaw land. Most part of badagry belong to the eguns.

Or you fit list out the areas in Ogun ijaws dey claim?
See, make una stop all this unnecessary attaching by force.

The ibanis have representatives, they have royal father's, they should be the ones to be asking for referendum.

All this una unnecessary and senseless rant start and end on the social media.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Imagine wasting time with a Yoruba.
OK, you've had that two minutes of relevance, now move along
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Kinematics: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

[s]Imagine wasting time with a Yoruba.
OK, you've had that two minutes of relevance, now move along[/s]

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

Good!

You can't decide for an ibani man
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by peleson1: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

Ijo people are the problem we have in the south. why force your language on people??

well as for me I do say the opobo people should stake their coin in good direction. They should accept what suits them. They have brain like us, so no need of defending people with Brain. let them choose with their brain what is good for themselves
Now I know how u people lie and twist facts...

Opobo and Bonny people are same ibani people and ibani is an ijaw tribe...
The language they ogolo is teaching online here is his language,just like when u teach igbo in school.
Ogolo himself is from Opobo.
Pidgin English is an adultrated English but every Nigerian speak it.
The language of trade Opobo and Bonny people speak is not their language but a borrowed adultrated igbo language.
In the north even up to benue speak hausa but no time has hausa prople forced them to be hausas...uhe r still junkun,you,igala,nupe,ibira,kanuri etc but here,Opobo and Bonny say,common our kids let us speak our ibani language and boom...see igbo people shouting up and down...same prople that can't cross the sea o.
Let me tell u one gist.
Each time there is burial in Opobo or Bonny,once igbos vonefrom the hinterlands to the jetty,after seeing the sea and how the flying boats speed on water,will refuse to enter the boats to cross,they will wait there until those who crossed would come back to tell them the story.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
peleson1:

The language they ogolo is teaching online here is his language,just like when u teach igbo in school.
The language of trade Opobo and Bonny people speak is not their language but a borrowed adultrated igbo language.
In the north even up to benue speak hausa but no time has hausa prople forced them to be hausas...uhe r still junkun,you,igala,nupe,ibira,kanuri etc but here,Opobo and Bonny say,common our kids let us speak our ibani language and boom...see igbo people shouting up and down...same prople that can't cross the sea o.
Let me tell u one gist.
Each time there is burial in Opobo or Bonny,once igbos vonefrom the hinterlands to the jetty,after seeing the sea and how the flying boats speed on water,will refuse to enter the boats to cross,they will wait there until those who crossed would come back to tell them the story.
You are making a lot of noise, Opobo shall be free whether willingly or unwillingly
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
peleson1:

Let me tell u one gist.

You are making sense........ but in wrong direction.

Don't claim what's not yours to avoid problem.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ekealterego: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

We MUST retaliate,
Igboid, this guy Alexbells is a very funny dude... I told him yesterday to stop disgracing Igbos are he didn't know what is on ground. I advised him to do some research.
Just one single result, he don carry Bazuka..

CC: Bkayy, Igboid, Slayerforever.
See one of your comrades thinking of a Neo Nigerian Babelian Biafra crying on his first results. grin
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ekealterego: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
BKayy:

That guy is an Ijaw guy hiding under Yoruba.. You know they blend well... He spends his whole day hating on Igbos... His thoughts are usually empty gibberish. You know the right words to expel him with.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
some history tho.

My ijaw brethren...... please how can you just tell us that opobo Igbo language came into existence because of Jaja's affluence.

Even a kid will not believe this ill-fated history of you guys.

I don't really know the history of opobo well (ain't a historian but geoscientist) but logically, the assumption of ijaw people on this issue of opobo is very funny.

A man cannot make people of great mass leave their mother tongue like that be the man a king or whatever rather the mass can influence a foreigner they found pleasure in his sight to follow their own way.

so in all.......... the language "Igbo" opobo is using today is actually their ancient of days language....... no much argument.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

Igboid, this guy Alexbells is a very funny dude... I told him yesterday to stop disgracing Igbos are he didn't know what is on ground. I advised him to do some research.

See one of your comrades thinking of a Neo Nigerian Babelian Biafra crying on his first results. grin

grin.
Bazuka cheesy

The niggrr even opened a thread of IGBO and ijoh coming together
also thread of United Nigeria.
But one single research don reset his brain grin

That's what some of our brothers don't know......... they will be cheering others, while others will be cooking poison for them

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by peleson1: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

You are making a lot of noise, Opobo shall be free whether willingly or unwillingly
Free from who?

I'm in Opobo now on holiday...we are just laughing at you people peril...

Where will u people pass into Opobo?
Ogoni will stop u.
Andoni will stop u
Okrika will sink u
Ibibio will stop u..
Opobo is a fortress
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

Only about 1% of IPOB members want and actively pursue a multiethnic Biafra. 90% don't care for it. About the remaining 4% are on the fence. Many are only for it because Nnamdi Kanu structured IPOB so.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

grin.
Bazuka cheesy
You still don't understand me, we have different approach to things, don't talk much and I keep my plans, and when move you can't predict it, and if you are following me have some constraints, I'm keeping my evidence straight, and my work going, I must not follow the way every one except that makes it all predictable look like the grass but be the snake underneath
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by peleson1: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

You are making sense........ but in wrong direction.

Don't claim what's not yours to avoid problem.

Who is this one..

Man of hinterland. ..
U people started going to school after 1930s
Opobo people started education in 14 century.
We crossed the Atlantic to study in London in 14,25,16,17,18 century..
U people lack wisdom.
Go home and ask ur parents..

Ibani (ubani) wo beke...
Tuwo beke....
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
peleson1:

Free from who?

Ogoni will stop u.
Andoni will stop u
Okrika will sink u
Ibibio will stop u..
Opobo is a fortress
Imo River, River Niger, Atlantic ocean, Nigerian air space abeg stop counting on others, Those you mentioned are not our enemy either and if they chose to be then good luck to them, let's meet in the field or on the waters
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
peleson1:

Who is this one..

Man of hinterland. ..
U people started going to school after 1930s
Opobo people started education in 14 century.
We crossed the Atlantic to study in London in 14,25,16,17,18 century..
U people lack wisdom.
Go home and ask ur parents..

Ibani (ubani) wo beke...
Tuwo beke....
Who cares about this today, prepare to defend Opobo against their will it is simple
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
peleson1:

Free from who?

Ogoni will stop u.
Andoni will stop u
Okrika will sink u
Ibibio will stop u..
Opobo is a fortress

Send me your contact.
I will video call you tomorrow and you will show me a signpost just one written opobo in it grin.

sincerely if you do this I will forfeit my 20k to your account, I mean if you can show me a single signpost.

Lies are going way high here
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ekealterego: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

Only about 1% of IPOB members want and actively pursue a multiethnic Biafra. 90% don't care for it. About the remaining 4% are on the fence. Many are only for it because Nnamdi Kanu structured IPOB so.

I think IPOB should secretly do either more research and or influencing in a very very meek and also strong way..

MNK tested a lot of waters... the masterstroke he did by announcing the capture of militant Fulani man who was terrorising Igbo villages in Benue.

It brought those communities out.

He did something similar in Eleme to pursue people terrorising them. kings from minority groups were actually doing meetings with him.

However, that's a lot of work. The next work is to sensitize his members let them be aware and know that Igbophobia is a real thing. So many Igbo people are very ignorant about this. trust me.
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by peleson1: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Imo River, River Niger, Atlantic ocean, Nigerian air space abeg stop counting on others, Those you mentioned are not our enemy either and if they chose to be then good luck to them, let's meet in the field or on the waters
Which field?

Those I mentioned are fellow Niger Delta
If they r not ur enemy,
We are not ur enemy either.
Just know that we don't joke with our culture and heritage....
It is insulting to do what u people r doing..
U don't insult us.

We are ibani people..
We are still peace with that
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

I think IPOB should secretly do either more research and or influencing in a very very meek and also strong way..

MNK tested a lot of waters... the masterstroke he did by announcing the capture of militant Fulani man who was terrorising Igbo villages in Benue.

It brought those communities out.

He did something similar in Eleme to pursue people terrorising them. kings from minority groups were actually doing meetings with him.

However, that's a lot of work. The next work is to sensitize his members let them be aware and know that Igbophobia is a real thing. So many Igbo people are very ignorant about this. trust me.

Nahhh. The Igbos who don't know about Igbophobia are some who are mostly at home in the South East. Every Igbo outside knows Igbophobia quite well.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

grin.
Bazuka cheesy

The niggrr even opened a thread of IGBO and ijoh coming together
also thread of United Nigeria.
But one single research don reset his brain grin

That's what some of our brothers don't know......... they will be cheering others, while others will be cooking poison for them
It seems all you approaches are one option, what If option A fails, there should be other options, the fact is, I don't even really see Nigeria breaking up that's number one, and two what would Nigerias break up look like this is unknown, so let's not have a concrete approach to issues, we need allies, which I don't expect to be Ijaws and do you really have any plan to make a move offline cause that's what matters to me and you not taking that move as an enemy let's change our approach to things, no matter how we feel God and future knows the rest
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ekealterego: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

You still don't understand me, we have different approach to things, don't talk much and I keep my plans, and when move you can't predict it, and if you are following me have some constraints, I'm keeping my evidence straight, and my work going, I must not follow the way every one except that makes it all predictable look like the grass but be the snake underneath
You are putting the horse before the cart... What you just posted here first were the thing I told you to find out first before putting out post but you didn't listen. What you just started, many have been on the defence of Igbos for years.

You just dug the surface and you are already threatning fire. The same thing I told you yesterday. Wait until you dig up more fact.

Don't forget, you cannot engage in a commonsense discussion with most of these drunks. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Alright bro.
Nothing do you.
Shine the shackles with your aureole.
one love!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN / Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu / The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.