Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? (26994 Views)

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / This Is My Problem With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=jericco1 post=107559974]Humans are innately a jealous creature, they get disturbed seeing others prosper.

It is well[/quote]

You Have ended this Discussion!

Humans are naturally Selfish and Jealous! We Wants Good things for Ourselves only! When anoda Getting it, we feel Sad and Pained! embarassed
Only A VERY FEW Selfless pple exists in dis World!

The Other Day when the Lady Pastor advised those who have Progressed Financially to Change their Friends, many here were Bashing her left and Right! sad

When You Suddenly or Gradually become Rich, It will Definitely Pain ur friends, siblings, neighbours,etc..
because You are a Reminder of Their Inability to meet dier Life Goals! embarassed sad

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by stuffs4me(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
This kind of isues is more common amomg southerners particularly Yeebos.

Northerners particularly Hausas don't have hatred in them.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by OnyeObodo: 1:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Prettydevil:
When I was looking tattered I swear everyone acted like they loved me, while saying “ndooooooo” to me every second. Once I started wearing designers and entering cab while buying bulk fast food takeaways then the hate started, every single day my landlady would have a problem with my front yard, my backyard, my rope, my chair , just with anything I do. Same woman who has never quarrel with me when I was looking like who was about to die of hunger. She couldn’t take the generator I bought so much so this woman said I should park out. I swear till I die I cannot ever believe anybody loves me again except for just my mother

It happens my broda. Even your shadow hates your progress too!

Back when I was broke, my foolish landlady always claimed she loved me. Always faking pity.

But immediately I made serious money, come and see hate. Very wicked set of things.

I will advise you to always look out for yourself and stay smart and sharp every time. They may try to poison or drug you.

Its human nature.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by rocken001: 1:50am On Nov 13, 2021
OnyeObodo:

It happens my broda. Even your shadow hates your progress too!

Back when I was broke, my foolish landlady always claimed she loved me. Always faking pity.

But immediately I made serious money, come and see hate. Very wicked set of things.

I will advise you to always look out for yourself and stay smart and sharp every time. They may try to poison or drug you.

Its human nature.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by DonroxyII: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
jericco1:
Humans are innately a jealous creature, they get disturbed seeing others prosper.

It is well
It's not just Human, it's nature all over.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by tosaino95(m): 4:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Prettydevil:
If you are young and doing well please I’m begging you, resist the urge to show off. Just hide yourself, 99 percent of people you meet everyday want you to lose everything and even die if possible. Stop showing yourself to people who wished you even died
Na that show off i dey hide am because na downfall e dey bring

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by x123xlolls(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Registered since long time ago on NL, but never knew serious people exists on NL until today. Oh my God, see real matured comments in this topic, I love this topic,this topic will save lives. SEUN, LALASTICLALA PLS FP

Tips:
*Stay sharp, be vigilant, and pray

*Trust no one,

*Don't show off your progress to any one beside your mom and dad,

*Keep low profile life,

*Dismiss your friends and keep non,

*Wise up - they might catch you through GF,

*Get another savings account and damage the ATM card - no mobile banking on the account, dont use USSD also, keep it hidden even to your self,

*Tell your progress (savings) to your Mom because of sudden death,

*Again, Trust no one even the op and me grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Originalsly: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
People are different.... many are envious ... wishing for your downfall. Many are happy that you are in a better position... and seriously wish you do much better ........... most of these are the parasites ... the tappers ... hoping to tap in to your riches. Too many of us are like crabs in a barrel ... don't want to see another reach the top. If you're doing better ... be humble.... no need to rub your success or riches in the faces of others ... or you will have a new set of haters ........... like me.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Some people allow pride to make people to hate them. God gives grace to the humble and despised the proud. So be humble always.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by aldonem(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2021
a lot of it is caused by envy
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by hibeebeeking: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2021
When you hear love is wicked,so as humans are jealous in nature,just that the degree of jealousy is different.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by AyelalaOo(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Most of the poor people are scared of the rich.
The rich self dey fear the poor.
That's the balance equation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Realdeals(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2021
It is because African society have trained its people not mind their business and be entitled where they do not sow.

They are having problem because they are not a partaker in your good living.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Newyorkitis(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Because only your parents will be happy to see you excel better than them.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by ubaobi: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2021
x123xlolls:
Registered since long time ago on NL, but never knew serious people exists on NL until today. Oh my God, see real matured comments in this topic, I love this topic,this topic will save lives. SEUN, LALASTICLALA PLS FP

Tips:
*Stay sharp, be vigilant, and pray

*Trust no one,

*Don't show off your progress to any one beside your mom and dad,

*Keep low profile life,

*Dismiss your friends and keep non,

[/b]*Wise up - they might catch you through GF,[b]

*Get another savings account and damage the ATM card - no mobile banking on the account, dont use USSD also, keep it hidden even to your self,

*Tell your progress (savings) to your Mom because of sudden death,

*Again, Trust no one even the op and me grin grin

[/b]

Biko, explain the bolded

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by marsup: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2021
It's called witchcraft.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by melviniyke2002(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2021
stunnert:
It is called the P.H.D Syndrome ( Pull .Him .Down Syndrome)

It is very common among the uneducated lower class folks sad sad sad
not true,come to office's n see smtin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by karkinase(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Read the 48Laws of power u will realize humans have long been jealous of one another. It’s innate in us. In some, their degree of envy is so dominant. What you Shud be particular about is how you can siff through the fake smiles and words to detect envious beings.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Abudu2000(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2021
That is why I advise anyone who is capable to live in a very comfortable and rich neighborhood. When i was broke i tot ppl paying 8m per annum were unwise until I started experiencing the envy. It is very hard to progress in an environment filled with envy because they will constantly attack your reputation and it can affect your business.
This same thing is happening on property section now, everyone there is out just to destroy the next person's reputation jute maybe they feel you are getting more contracts than them.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Most people are happy if you are on the same level with them and once things start to look good for you then problem starts. I think it's not because they don't want you to do well but they don't want to be in unpleasant situations alone. You know like they say, 'misery loves company'.

They also fear that you might just start oppressing them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Snakedoctor1: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Prettydevil:
What is with people and envy? Why do people want you to suffer like them before they can be free with you?

Why would a landlady pursue every single tenant who has ever lived in her house once they start buying cars, generators , ac and plasma TVs. The landlady cannot stand a tenant doing well than them because they have none of the appliances I just mentioned.

What is wrong with people? Why do people kill their friends because they are making money? Why do people have an issue with you once you start dressing rich and glowing skin?

Why is envy so strong in the hearts of people?

If you are Igbo, the ancient wisdom encapsulated in the cliche "aku bu iro" (wealth breeds enmity) says it all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Figger(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
stunnert:
It is called the P.H.D Syndrome ( Pull .Him .Down Syndrome)

It is very common among the uneducated lower class folks sad sad sad
very true, it's prevalent among those with less education.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by fineboynl(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
The secret to it is never look poor. Always dress well and look rich. Make the impression for people to call you rich. That way no one will be jealous or surprised to see you with a benz.

They assume you are big already.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Greenvaiper: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Prettydevil:
What is with people and envy? Why do people want you to suffer like them before they can be free with you?

Why would a landlady pursue every single tenant who has ever lived in her house once they start buying cars, generators , ac and plasma TVs. The landlady cannot stand a tenant doing well than them because they have none of the appliances I just mentioned.

What is wrong with people? Why do people kill their friends because they are making money? Why do people have an issue with you once you start dressing rich and glowing skin?

It's an Afonja behavior. Talk to your people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Ernestforyou: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
pansophist:
When one is poor, no one will ask him the source of his poverty, but as soon as the son of man sees small cash, everyone begins asking the source of his wealth. grin

You Are right .When I was wearing one cloth up and down ,people were mocking me,calling me all sorts of names but immediately I bought car,omo. Come see war,but God win at last.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by vickydevoka(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
In about 80% of every Nigerian homes, even your blood brothers doesn't want you to be better than them and will pretend over it and secretly compete with you for years. If u buy land,they buy with more acres than yours,you build 3 bedrooms,they build 5 bedrooms and still secretly come to you for help and even push you into debt while they abandon you to your fate, then how do you expect outsiders to be happy with your progress..wetin dey chop kolanut dey inside the kolanut before e chop am come outside.
Wtf man...
Na that kind brother I want I swear. If I buy him go buy, no be de one way be say if I buy him go begin tax me, if I no give am him go wan kill me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by TheMostComplex1: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Prettydevil:
When I was looking tattered I swear everyone acted like they loved me, while saying “ndooooooo” to me every second. Once I started wearing designers and entering cab while buying bulk fast food takeaways then the hate started, every single day my landlady would have a problem with my front yard, my backyard, my rope, my chair , just with anything I do. Same woman who has never quarrel with me when I was looking like who was about to die of hunger. She couldn’t take the generator I bought so much so this woman said I should park out. I swear till I die I cannot ever believe anybody loves me again except for just my mother

Jealousy keel the lady lol
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Coolgent(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Prettydevil:

It's because only your parents are praying for you to be better than them, the prayer of the rest is eitherfor u to be a pauper or below them but not above.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by ubaobi: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
I had an experience recently which taught me that keeping friends can be very risky, it's best not to share your wins, just keep it private.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Genesils(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
So true and it doesn't shock me anymore.

That is why I'm always of the opinion that the best set of friends you'll make are those gotten before you blow.

And those people must be reasonable ones who's got plans for their life and future.

They won't envy you that much, they will rather wish you well and work on their own plans.

Just be self-aware and have a discerning spirit, this can even make you know people's thoughts for you through their vibes and actions.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by ViktorCash: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
grin Comrade!
Truvelisback:
It is better for people to envy u than for them to pity u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.