Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? (26996 Views)

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / This Is My Problem With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by sow4me(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
fineboynl:
not about investing in another man's land. It's about the prospect of the investment succeeding in his homeland. For example if an Igbo man build 21 high floor building in place like Enugu or Anambra. From the second or third floor above would be useless as no one will rent it if nor all the building self. But not in place like Lagos or Abuja.

The south east is economically useless to a billionaire Igbo man. They all go to the place with prospect of investment not like they don't want to invest in their region.

But i would dare to say the Igbos made Lagos what it is today.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by fineboynl(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
sow4me:

But i would dare to say the Igbos made Lagos what it is today.
lol. Sorry they didn't.

You can only say Lagos has the potentials to develop on it own and the Igbos contribute.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by sow4me(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2021
fineboynl:
lol. Sorry they didn't.

You can only say Lagos has the potentials to develop on it own and the Igbos contribute.

Lagos was the seat of power. Thereby attracting foreign investment.
But still, i would still say the the igbos made lagos the city it is today.

The yorubas are good business men no doubt; but the normal igbo man's zeal to succeed motivated the country.

Before the civil war, the igbos were scattered everywhere.
But in the North, the hausas prefered begging, farming, or minor jobs with hard labours. They started having problems with the igbos simply because they see opportunities where ever they go. They were succeeding at their major businesses in the north and the northerners were angry at that fact that they visitors are the one using them for minor jobs.

Reading from a book is irrelevant till u hear from the older ones with past experiences bro.

Just that Lagos had some good educated yorubas so we accepted the igbos with their issues of bragging when made.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
translux:
I have been on this platform for over Ten years but I need to confess to you guys that this topic is the most reasonable topic I have ever viewed.

Wow, thanks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.