Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58270 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by IkpuMmadu: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

You are just plainly daft and stupid... You don't marry a hoe as a wife... You don't marry a girl that have no problem doing runs, but you don't marry a girl that is into Facebook videos,you don't want marry a girl becuse she is pretty... When the children come the breas.t will sag and toto tear...

You marry a lady becuse she is decent... Why marry a woman that has tattoos allover

Are you a SIMP
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by InoGetJoy: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
He knew his wife is promiscuous, tho he might be sensing based on chats he do see sha, but me I cut her red handed ni sha.
Why is your cousin sticking with a promiscuous woman? You guys should talk some sense into him
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by honeyfieldsyner(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Why will you marry a prostitute? Once a runs girl, will always be a run girl.They don't see anything wrong in jumping from one bed to another with men.Be wise my brother
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by IkpuMmadu: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Midas01:
Nigerian guys see themselves as gods who can't get rejected by any woman especially when marriage is involved.

Lmao, that's how one egoistic fool was telling me he can decide to marry me at anytime and come meet my parents. Oga, who told you I'm interested in you in the first place.

shataaap.... You are interested in him, and I if you aren't you shouldn't be hanging around him
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by onojaford(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

If you know you love her, just marry her. Allow her to keep doing her runs since it's her hobby. Resolve your jealousy. Make her prostitution formal, such that she will be putting a quota of her pay into the family account. Some people came to this world to be prostitutes, but somebody has to accept them for that.

Perhaps, it's almost impossible to be the sole owner of any man or woman in a relationship. Everyone cheats or will cheat. Only 0.8% of the population is exempted.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Yankeeboy02: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Once an ashawo is always an ashawo.....run , I repeat run bro
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by deebrownneymar: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Marry her na. Idiot!!!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by deltateam: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Since the nuts are already off, our advices will be bouncing off. For you, you need the experience. Maybe you are one of those who will write book and need the inspiration from your experience.

DM me when that book is ready.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2021
geezynoni:
So your mama na curse to you? Cos I'm sure your dad did not disflower your mum
He did grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Dja1(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Yes.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by henryelfhel: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Thank God you said you're 29 that entails you're an adult where I come from we don't advise an adult to run away from the sun. On second note you're yet to understand the principles of marriage, It is beyond beauty. This kind of girl is like cigarette the more you smoke the quicker you approach your grave. the lady you described is highly irresponsible, ugly and cheap my brother don't be driven by lust we have alot of decent, beautiful and lovely girls out there and not that low life that's deceiving you with public toilet pu**y
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Digmygold: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2021
And OP what are you into? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by 4realsexy: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Brother please don't ever try it. The biggest or the starting of every problem in a marriage is when a woman has this mind of, I can be independent. My point is, any runs girl or woman that had been into many boyfriends before will always have this mind of, if you Bleep up anytime I will always have someone out there. And when this happens, you will never have 100% of such woman. For someone like me my wife's background alone is a big problem in our marriage of 15 years. The mother has 3 children for 3 different men because when there is a problem with one she leaves him but at the will end up with another.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Echebaron(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Bro calm down! make u straff her well first then ur eye go clear....
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Aguiyimba(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Early grave loading........,..................
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Aguiyimba(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Early grave loading..................
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Laideabdulahi: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
No, he married her when she was in 100level, she be all this Tiv girl .. so he was d one sponsoring her education... Cuz she no get parent..etc sha.

Or better still redeploy her to where u base for better. Monitoring.
Even with the redeployment sef, .......
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Dabliss02(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Don't marry her oo.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Sluvist(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2021
In all what the op said, he didn't mention catching her in anyway in the business but he develop the perception in his mind based on the fairly expensive way she dress and her beauty. The fact is that you still love her and she also cares for you. My advice is that you go straight to the point and marry her. With love and understanding, all issues can be solved amicably if there is any. No girl is saint, there are only those exposed and the coded ones, then those that didn't get the opportunity to utilize their time.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by muheeb01(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2021
They don't retire easily think twice brother
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by highoctane: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Mary Magdalene deserved to be married only by someone like Jesus Christ who can miraculously change her.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2021
He is also promiscuous, so it's an equation balanced something... Tho I don't if he is still like that sha, but during is youth .. girls dey always rush him.. but it's worse if it's a wife that is promiscuous etc sha.
InoGetJoy:

Why is your cousin sticking with a promiscuous woman? You guys should talk some sense into him
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Lewisdinho(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Op you're on your own

My only concern is to leave this shithole
bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by InoGetJoy: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
He is also promiscuous, so it's an equation balanced something... Tho I don't if he is still like that sha, but during is youth .. girls dey always rush him.. but it's worse if it's a wife that is promiscuous etc sha.
Lolz.... Promiscuous couple abeg they should settle their matter. Good morning babe
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy.. something that happened 2019... Now she is done with her service long ago, now they are planning on relocating abroad, a process which is almost done . I just pray it doesn't end in tears for him... Cuz... To me, he is a taking a very risky step...
Laideabdulahi:

Or better still redeploy her to where u base for better. Monitoring.
Even with the redeployment sef, .......
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Morning.
InoGetJoy:

Lolz.... Promiscuous couple abeg they should settle their matter. Good morning babe
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by mechanics(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
That's a sign that you should back off, marry her because of her beauty at your own peril.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Don’t zero anybody
An olosho can still be used by GOD

Let her know you went to marry her
And state the terms clearly
Most oloshos are usually cool headed
When they marry

They don’t go all about after marriage
Except you don’t play your part well

I believe when you marry her

She will change.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Floreate: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2021
It appears you don't value moral standards for a wife.

I am sure you are driven by emotions and what your eyes could see, not by reasoning.

If the girl is not possessed by some form of marine spirit, then it could Incubus abd Succubus.

Pls sit yourself down, get a pen and paper, ask your self some questions :

What do you want in a wife?

What kind of family do you want to raise?

What kind of home do you want to build?

Marriage is not about tattoo, twerking, sex and seduction.

You need very good Engr to tighten all your loose nuts. Most importantly you need the functional spirit of God to help you
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lele007: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
whats her insta @
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by chiefconerstone: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
It is obvious that you are blinded by LUST. Marriage will open your eyes. By then everything will become clear.
But sincerely you are Blinky walking into an open grave.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ThePundit14(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Word Bro.... True Words

chatinent:
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

Can you be comfortable with her hustle even in marriage? No quarrels? No running to Nairaland? No jealousy?

Hypocrisy be dead! Inasmuch as I will never abuse her hustle, it doesn't mean I support it. After all, a large number of ladies do it secretly... whether indoor or outdoor. Na who tell you, who you see for stand or who you see for quarter be ashawo. Wetin we go come call the ones wey no gree talk, the ones wey say dem dey school dey turn hotel mechanics, the ones wey dey office dey submit for goodies? Or the ones wey dey submit because of greencard?

Remember sha, beauty go fade. Hips go tire eyes. Water melons fit lose water. But if trust and understanding remains, it's for the best. If you no go fit take am then, freestyle bro. No go marry person wey all the brothermen for estate don sample. If you no fit endure, no go marry democracy.

Your username alone makes you stand out as a brolosho. Abobi, it's not bad if bird of a feather decide to flock in a conjugal direction. You mah reason am, no be person go marry those people sister wey you use?

I just hope say you get house and the means to father a family sha. I hope no bi her hustle money you wan dey use go join beard gang.

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.