Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84563 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tareq1105:

Peter must have spoken with Paul that he was going to take the children out.

It's no big deal. It's normal and I don't think he meant any harm to his own twin brother and his family. No no no, I don't think so.
And also probably told him that he was going to snap the outing and post it on socials
#iti

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by davidque: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Great gesture, but why film and post it online when you know that it would become a topic for jobless people. Such should have just been quiet and away from social media, seems hypocritical to me

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Starships4u(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
tolexy007:

rubbish, u are still pained that, this divorce issue is not coming from Lola.
Honestly they way some set of silly bigoted Ibos fought this woman like she was a devil just cos she married Peter and being Yoruba.
Now the Igbo saint has filled for divorce.
Now who's the better WIFE MATERIAL?

THELASTLAUGH

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Ebukaokeke5: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
uote author=NwaAmaikpe post=107592410] shocked

OgA those guys are super stars, You can't be asking why their event is onnet or the media.Thats how they make their money.Any of them that stops coming onnet/media is no longer selling. That's why they do anything, it's already out there. So if there is no event,he creates an event and earns some more, while you keep blabbing why his shit event is out there, he is counting more zeros in his account. Moreover asking him to turn his back on the woman that saved his arse on their business indepence event is devilish, cause if she was the fault, I would have seen or heard of her and her team taking the fall, but no, the fall seems more on the public assumed saints side. Her team is the one playing the healer here. There is more than meets the eye my brother. People are actors/entertainers, till you look very well, you'd only be viewing the scripts.

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Geeman2006: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Whatever their differences Uncle na uncle! Blood is blood. No need transfering whatever their beef is to the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
you that aren’t stupid, what have you achieved with your life?

Bitter post wall evening newspapers are always angry when the facts are staring at them.

He is a SIMPanze that settled for an evening newspaper, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sermwell:

You must be a kid not to see what Peter and paul's ex wife are doing! Can't you see how they're trying to hurt paul? You need alot of growing ups to do I swear! Chai!

Sentiments Has Blinded you and ur Kind Here!! undecided

So because Peter has issues with Paul For now, He Should extend it to Anita and those Innocent Kids, abi?

Anita and Peter's Wife Lola has Told us Times without number dat They are Best of Friends!..

Ur Fave, Paul Should Have Thought about This B4 Engaging Peter in a foolish Battle!
He is currently Acting like a Kid and a Lost Sheep! undecided sad

Please Stop ur Hate for Peter, Ok? sad
He is Wise and Mature like 2baba!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by jarx: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
If it's from his heart and he really wants to right things.... Let Peter go first and apologize and settle with his brother irrespective of who wrong who.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Caseless: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!
Paul used to be the mature one. He changed at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Geeman2006:
Whatever their differences Uncle na uncle! Blood is blood. No need transfering whatever their beef is to the kids.

Good Talk, My Brother!! smiley

So Peter Can't Play with children that Calls him Uncle again?
Bias, Ethnic Sentiments and Painment just Full this Thread! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Peter is just like a politician he wants to hijack the situations between paul and his family,,

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Caseless:
Paul used to be the mature one. He changed at some point.
He was leveraging on Peter’s maturity

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
LutanFyah:

Bitter post wall evening newspapers are always angry when the facts are staring at them.

He is a SIMPanze that settled for an evening newspaper, deal with it.
Only small ugly minds come to nairaland to litter it with the word “simp”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Geeman2006: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Good Talk, My Brother!! smiley

So Peter Can't Play with children that Calls him Uncle again?
Bias, Ethnic Sentiments and Painment just Full this Thread! undecided

I tire bros..Too much sentiments on the thread. That's how some Kids grow up with unnecessary hate towards others. I always appreciate whoever is nice to my kids, maybe it's this gesture that would soften his brother a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by clothingonline(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
This peter have a good heart meeting him personally speak volume

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by BabaIbo: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nonsense

Paul won't approve of this, Paul wife no get sense honestly.

Anyway, Rudeeee keep giving us good songs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by BabaIbo: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He was leveraging on Peter’s maturity

Keep sh*t abeg.

Leveraging koor, averaging ni.

It's st*pid women like you and Anita that always bring about the fall of innocent men.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Trentee4eva: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
tolexy007:

rubbish, u are still pained that, this divorce issue is not coming from Lola.
Why are you taking it personally? He made his point and many people agree with him compared to the much lower number that agrees with you
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nigga44: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So because Peter has issues with Paul For now, He Should extend it to Anita and those Innocent Kids, abi?

Anita and Peter's Wife Lola has Told us Times without number dat They are Best of Friends!..

Ur Fave, Paul Should Have Thought about This B4 Engaging Peter in a foolish Battle!

You're too dull

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nigga44: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You're too dull
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by placeofallure(f): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

Did I just read "Turn his back on his wife"?
Exactly for what offence? Coming from a different tribe?
Do you have a wife?
What does it take to turn her to the dogs?
The way you reason ehn!
And you are not one of the roaming schizophrenics on our streets? You should join them already!

You are one of our major problems in this country. E wo bo se ronu!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by blacknoir: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2021
irunoko:
grow up
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by stonemasonn: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Bitter people dey this nairaland.com sha....The twins fit don reconcile already sef.

Make una go jump inside lake Chad.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by peacettw: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

Best comment yet
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by RodgersAkpafu: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2021
LutanFyah:
He married a manipulative old cargo. A handsome youngster marrying a woman over 30 is gross and stupid.
This post is very ridiculous

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by atonement12: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.
... adding bigotry to the 'ridiculous', right? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by patosky3310(m): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2021
I'm hoping to see Psquare back.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Mrnairalandd: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I tell other Nigerians that these animals called Igbos are the most backward tribalistic people on earth. If you are in doubt, just look at these worthless living dead spewing their traditional rhetorics in the East.

This is what majority of these animals are good at; tribalism, it is their forte.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by atonement12: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Nnamdinaija:
He is supposed to go first to his twin brother instead and settle issues with him before doing this. That shows better humility but what he did now, possibly may spark more hatred from RudeBoy.

Or after doing this, he should call his brother immediately, tell him about it and settle their misunderstandings right there if taking the kids shopping truly means he wants to end the differences between him and his brother. Not just taking the kids to mall and then sitting back to wait for his brother to call him and thank him for taking his kids out, when they still have bitter issues between them.

Don't blame RudeBoy if he starts thinking that Peter is trying to turn his children against him. That he is trying to play a better father.

He should first settle with his brother, then he can take his RudeBoy kids to mall along with RudeBoy so it doesn't look like he is trying to out shadow his brother in his family and it doesn't also look like he is instilling war in RudeBoy's home.
...and common sense didn't tell you he wouldn't have gone shopping with the kids without their dad's knowledge? angry

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Endtime123: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Mr.P is innocently bonding with his nephews and nieces while Paul's wife is taking advantage of the event to send a message. ' What you cannot do your supposedly brother enemy is doing it.
haba! you too dey think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.