Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54472 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
what exactly are u
A hoe

A demon

Or a familiar
I am what your mother and sisters are
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I am what your mother and sisters are
you got nice lips for a slut
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you got nice lips for a slut

like your mother
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
like your mother
wetin concern mama concern matter when we dey talk
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
wetin concern mama concern matter when we dey talk
ask your mama
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
ask your mama
you just get ashewo vibe and karata full body
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you just get ashewo vibe and karata full body
just like your mother
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
just like your mother
you go collect the 2k yes or no

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you go collect the 2k yes or no
go and use it to buy virtues for your elder sisters and aunts
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
go and use it to buy virtues for your elder sisters and aunts
got no siblings or close female relatives with loosed thigh

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2021
tollyboy5:

nothing is hidden under sun. But its hidden from the brother case closed.
How does the brother want to discover when its bt the lady and the brother in law.
Mind you, in the world today many secret as been left undisclosed.
If he tells the brother and they still get married the will cause bigger problem and the family won't be free with each other

Your brain is always reversed. Since this is common in your useless family and you people sleep with each other's spouses and keep quiet, why will you see the wrong in this?

Who born you sef? Mehn! They did a terrible job. Just see how you are posting rubbish everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Your brain is always reversed. Since this is common in your useless family and you people sleep with each other's spouses and keep quiet, why will you see the wrong in this?

Who born you sef? Mehn! They did a terrible job. Just see how you are posting rubbish everywhere.
I'm very sure JESUS don't know you
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2021
tollyboy5:

I'm very sure JESUS don't know you

You are an atheist. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Trying to pretend like a Christian, but labeling Jesus evil. I went through your posts.

Idiotaaa

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are an atheist. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Trying to pretend like a Christian, but labeling Jesus evil. I went through your posts.

Idiotaaa
How does that proves you've not been ignorantly spilling what the lord Jesus will never say grin (self righteous fellow in the mud).

Such characters are disgrace to Christianity.
Cover your face if an atheist can be more polite lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Idiotaaa
I sincerely think Jesus don't know you lol

I have this great feeling Jesus don't appreciate insultive Christian thinking they're fighting for Jesus lol.

You need to keep learning you know nothing
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Foodqueen(f): 3:02am On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided

Not attending the wedding is not a solution.

Sex was involved. It just doesn't go away easily.

Don't trust her to be the understanding type, women can go any length to protect their marriage.

What if she sees you as a threat and do something to destroy the relationship you have with your brother.

She's coming to your family, u both will always see each other.

I will advise, u tell ur bro. He might be angry but he can't kill u for dating someone in the past.

If they are both mature enough to look past it, then that's good for them.

But clear your conscience.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2021
ume1000:
got no siblings or close female relatives with loosed thigh
How come you are a product of sperms from numerous donors?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by manblinky(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2021
What if you didn't know the lady or you never met her before and she still has those past... No spoil ur brother relationship abeg
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Pegi23(f): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2021
This doesn't concern u
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How come you are a product of sperms from numerous donors?
no two sperm can fertilize an egg

It's scientifically impossible

You just exposed your educational background
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Angy55:
Does it mean that the girl has never seen your picture in your brother's phone.

The girl is the issue self not you.

If na me be the girl I go talk from beginning oo to avoid future disappointment. What will be will be.

Last last I no fit marry guy when him brother or friend don lash me. Even date self e hard.

None of em have my pictures....
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Foodqueen:

Don't trust her to be the understanding type, women can go any length to protect their marriage.

What if she sees you as a threat and do something to destroy the relationship you have with your brother.

I will advise, u tell ur bro. He might be angry but he can't kill u for dating someone in the past.

Point on.....

I will get in touch with him to ask some questions anyways....

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2021
REASON I CAN AND WILL ONLY COURT, THEN MARRY A VIRGIN LADY. Avoid these types of disgusting occurrences . I can't go in where another man has laid and laid waste. Ewww! Gross on so many considerable levels!

IF IT PAINS YOU THAT I JUST DAID THE ABOVE, THEN BE MY GUEST- RANT, AND COME ASK ME IF I AM A VIRGIN TOO. Especially the ladies in the house. Then the SIMPS too. Welcome all.
Lastly, you won't still change my perceptions and mind. Virgin or nothing. And thank goodness, I'm not the type who think having children is a do-or-die affair. I didn't come to this world for children. It's just me and my baby lady. My wife.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:

Point on.....

I will get in touch with him to ask some questions anyways....
Oh and OP, better tell your brother! He deserves to know the truth. Everything.
Because, I doubt it if the ex gf of yours will spill it out. Women are so secretive. Taking that one to the grave with her.
Have a conscience, Sir. Tell him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Foodqueen:

Pheww! Thank God we have at least one female here who isn't bias. Who stands for the truth. Seems some of the others have scarred consciences and are well versed in the art of pretense and deceit. grin grin
Your man must be a lucky man to have you. Bless!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Kfed4ril(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:

She is not the promiscuous type....

Do you suggest i find means of connecting with her so as to let her know who she is about getting married to?

Bro i just dey confused... undecided

I think you should be honest with your brother and his wife and tell them.
If your brother is sensible he’ll react favorably, but I think he should know, and he has no right to be angry at any of you because all you did was years before they met.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
ume1000:
no two sperm can fertilize an egg

It's scientifically impossible

You just exposed your educational background
That scientific theory is for the normal being and not subhuman like you
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That scientific theory is for the normal being and not subhuman like you
guess that makes u a superslut
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2021
ume1000:
guess that makes u a superslut
still human, while you are a subhuman
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
still human, while you are a subhuman
rather a subhuman than a slut
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2021
ume1000:
rather a subhuman than a slut
Good for nothing than sponging the anus after shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.