Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54356 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
tushbushboy:
Your story nor make sense. You dated a girl from 2012-2016 but your brother doesn't know her? That's crap.
Yeah!
100% possible
Yanshable babes are not meant for family talk na

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by muheeb01(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Let him know now,it's better than him discovering it later
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Which one is disbrother
grin
I mean to disown, cut off, no longer my brother
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
All of you telling him to mind his business....all of una dey kraze.....Op if you have any atom of love for your brother you better let him know asap he's about to wife a cheerful giver cheesy

A ho is about to destroy your bro through different manifestations of cheating who knows maybe he'll even raise another man's child undecided
That girl is an accident waiting to happen if it wouldn't affect you then I'd say mind your business grin if you decide to keep mute you'd be doing yourself and your brother a great disservice
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by loko50(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why not tell her before telling your brother and see off she is okay with the arrangement. At the end your brother must know this too. It's good to make things clear so that issues will not arise in thee future.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by kalvoken(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Wahala shocked shocked shocked..

And dem go do introduction by January..

And what's the wahala there?

Well, to me, the only wahala there is your brother will not be allowing you to visit him, even rarely. Should be around, he wouldn't want to get even a glass of water, father he will call for help. He will always sit where you are to avoid stories.

But you see eh, both your brother and the girl must now ASAP. I many people only focusing on you telling your brother, which is very important and I don't blame them.

It's because, they know to the girl, it's no big deal, like no issues. But you see on the part of the guy, he will never trust you again. You know as e dey go na.

All in all, should your brother end the relationship because of that, he's not yet ripe for marriage.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by NarcissistKing(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Why not.

I don’t live in the past.
Old things have passed away.

The man also has his past

What if it was you in this position the OP is? I mean, your sister showed you a picture of her fiancé and it turned out to be a man you dated and also became your bedmate. Would you still have been all cool with it? Would you have told her about it? What would you have done?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
when I say "men are selfish", this is it.
You both had sex, enjoyed it. You're not planning to wed her. Now she's found love, you want to snatch it away.
Ladies zip up. These men don't have one atom of likeness for you.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by NarcissistKing(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
This story has got loopholes!

How could a lady decide to marry a guy without even seeing any of his siblings pictures? If you were his cousin, it would be understandable. But sibling? It's unbelievable!

I'd advise you inform your brother about it. You did nothing wrong. It was just a coincidence they both met and decided to marry. It would be a betrayal if he found out after the wedding!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by nick50(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Only a foolish man will marry his brother's ex especially when dat ur brother is still alive!!..wat if after marriage and they both activate the okafor's law?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Tundex911: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
To Butress this point..

Do you think they won't benefit wetin dem dey benefits back then after the wedding

But something dey happen for this our generation aswear

Smh

Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic
Thank you
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Epicbro: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided
Loo she knows
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Dimex03(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
If he's interested for his continuous benefits then that's "selfishness" on his part. I just feel it's better he settles it with his brother before he goes into the matrimony. Because if the brother finds out himself, he's going to come asking for his head.
baralatie:

I am very serious go through all of ops post.
He is basically only interested in reconnecting with the girl to continue with the benefits.
He is only scared of his brother actions on him if he eventually finds out!

If op and the girl collabo forget .....
Op go continue the network uploading and downloading of valuable data
It is for her to provide socket and op brings his data cable.one it is inserted data start flowing

grin
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by chiedozie198100: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

Oga come up with a better lie na.
She will not see u until wedding day if you attend?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by walexsho(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

You did not say men should stick to themselves and stay away from anyform of premarital sex till they get married
Erosion(men) are ready to wreck a building, it's the Landlord(women) that will not allow such to happen.
In Economics theory of population,
Sex instict in man is very strong,.if not control by moral restrain, it shall lead to overpopulation of children grin
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't tell your brother first....Tell the lady and see her reaction....
If she decides to go ahead,then keep mute forever,if not and she decides to call it off...She will probably break your brother's heart and a broken heart is better than a broken marriage....
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ThinkSmarter: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Don't tell him, it's one of your life ugly secrets.
You both will a times steal a romantic smile at each other after your brother might have gotten married to him, but don't ever yield to the temptation of engaging in romantic move with her again, never!, except your want to attract your brothers fury and be shamed by everyone who might have heard about it.
Now, you are an innocent man that only had romance with his single girlfriend once upon a time who happens to become the brothers fiance later in life.
Such is life!
Such is Romance!
Life is a play, and we are all but characters.
But try not to play a bad role in this act/play called life.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Johnsown1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
You better tell the gal so that she will explain to your brother.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Ikea81: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your brother...abeg tell am.rubbish. you want to continue knackinf his wife in future abi
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by drdanny(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
From my own personal experience, let them be. When next u see the girl, pretend you dont even know her. After the entire event, sit with her and resolve to forget your past. As far as both of you are now concerned, the past NEVER existed.
Let them live in peace and love (if they are in love)
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by greatiyk4u(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Me sef never recover from my own shock....

So how i go take shock dem?

Ask your brother to introduce the girl to you, all of you can meet in your brothers house or hang out together

Watch her suprised reaction that day and give them like 2 weeks if she refuses to inform your brother by herself and still stick to him, then let them be and go ahead with their marriage and make sure you forever keep off from their affairs

Situations abound where after dating a girl, the guy decides to marry the sibling instead and it is generally known to the families
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by shegz24(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anytime you see or hear about the babe, you will surely feel uncomfortable.

Tell your brother.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by geezyk(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Okafor's law will definitely come into effect the third time again.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by UncleJudax(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Why not.

I don’t live in the past.
Old things have passed away.

The man also has his past
This has nothing to do with this situation. Of course the man didnt meet her as a virgin...the past is not the issue here but that his brother used to nail her. Quite different
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by samwillyco1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

So your Big Brother is about to eat your left over, I hope you will not start eating her again after their marriage
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Abasiokpon(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Bro find way meet her, inshort tell your brother you will like to meet her
then find when discuss with her; if she will like keep it secret or open up
she will decide everything but one of you must surely marry her, if your brother refuses then its you.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by lereinter(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
From your blood brother
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Champneys: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Mind your fu...cking business!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nomzib0145: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Better to man up and tell your bro about this..
Because if for some reason kasala later bust he may even think you were hiding it on purpose which could make him end up suspecting his bride...

Better to let him know asap..
If na guy man he go understand say shit happens and the past is the past...
And if he cannot take it..
At least you no go feel guilty..
Family comes first..
Clear your bro asap..

quote author=DSC7 post=107590607]I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Godmademan(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tomorrow is pregnant
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by yusuf0876(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him if you don't want to destroy your family,we are talking about your elder brother here,the secret will leak out one day
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Why Is Adult Video Called 'Blue Film?' / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.