Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54450 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Ftheophilous(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

She won't be aware until we see one on one...

No pictures, and she doesn't know my name and family name when we were together....

Many things changed
E be things shocked...so after dating for 4 years plus she doesn't know your real name...wow.

DSC7 does she know this one?

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They say, " As you lay your bed so you lie in it". undecided

My every day existence is lived in such a way as to avoid these sort of things happening to me. These sort of choices are so far away from me as a result. lipsrsealed

It's a small world as u earlier said....

You never can tell who ur present spouse is related to "until one day"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

Me and her no get any issue bro....

I just dey ask dis question make i no go do wetin go make her sad.....

Na her welfare i care about nothing more....

I weak.....
Which one be wetin go make her sad?
I say make you free that gal haba..if you say you no go free am me personally go take the matter up myself I bet you..
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

She won't be aware until we see one on one...

No pictures, and she doesn't know my name and family name when we were together....

Many things changed

Please let them be, if she finally find out, let her decide not you please. Ignore as if you don't even know her

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:
It's a small world as u earlier said....

You never can tell who ur present spouse is related to "until one day"
Wondering about such things is how you land yourself quickly locked up in a mental hospitals/institution. undecided

A person's past is his/her past. undecided

So long as it is not in the present, let it go. That is why we are urged to learn how to forgive and forget from an early age, even though most remain too wrapped up in thinking everyone else's world revolves around them to get a clue. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ftheophilous:

E be things shocked...so after dating for 4 years plus she doesn't know your real name...wow.

DSC7 does she know this one?

Haven't you seen something like dat before?...

No be everybody dey give their real names out...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
kazyhm:
Just send picture of you and her to him

That will open the discussion

Do that please, don't postpone the evil day as those F Monikas are suggesting

I don't have any of her pictures and she doesn't have mine too...

Even my bro doesn't have any of my pictures because i rarely take pics...
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wondering about such things is how you land yourself quickly in mental hospitals. A person's past is his/her past. undecided

So long as it is not in the present, let it go. That is why we are urged to learn how to forgive and forget from an early age, even though most remain too wrapped up in thinking everyone else's world revolves around them to get a clue. undecided

Wahala shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Ftheophilous(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

Haven't you seen something like dat before?...

No be everybody dey give their real names out...

I haven't. No for that long.

Back to the case, if you guys dated codedly such that no mutual friend or friends of you and your brother knows about the affair, then the both of you can codedly drop it. Otherwise, you can discuss with her about it - since you said she's a reasonable person - and then come up with a mutual agreement whether to tell him or not. Na flex una flex, una no kill person na.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ftheophilous:

I haven't. No for that long.

Back to the case, if you guys dated codedly such that no mutual friend or friends of you and your brother knows about the affair, then the both of you can codedly drop it. Otherwise, you can discuss with her about it - since you said she's a reasonable person - and then come up with a mutual agreement whether to tell him or not. Na flex una flex, una no kill person na.

You got my point. cool...

Na to see her discuss before then be the koko....

Except i collect her digit from my bro but e get as e be....

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Which one be wetin go make her sad?
I say make you free that gal haba..if you say you no go free am me personally go take the matter up myself I bet you..

Nawaooo.....

Shey no be say you sabi her like dis? shocked

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Opeyemic01: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
NOC1:
Your family is destined for her, don’t put asunderooo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

Nawaooo.....

Shey no be say you sabi her like dis? shocked
You wan know abi?
If your skin no full no put body..on how I hear say anything spoil for there mark my words you go hear from me..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Ftheophilous(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

You got my point. cool...

Na to see her discuss before then be the koko....

Except i collect her digit from my bro but e get as e be....
I get your point. but if you see as the matter be, na to find chance visit your bro, collect him phone and get her number from there. Then contact her and from there una go discuss go. All these na for your bro sake, cos if he find out himself, with the way you describe him person, that marriage fit no see month end o...

12 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by arthurwillia(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided

Your friend with benefits? Or Your ex?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elporo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:
grin it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.

grin

Gaskia. Blood is blood. Tell him .. just tell him

Don't betray him! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elporo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:

Please let them be, if she finally find out, let her decide not you please. Ignore as if you don't even know her

Wait ... I be think sey you dey joke. U well so?

So, the young man should let him brother marry a girl he slept with for about 6 years.

He needs to tell his brother; his brother should decide to continue with the marriage or not.

I might be ruthless and hard-hearted but never to my brother. I've got just one!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elporo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

Wahala shocked shocked shocked

Wicked people plenty for Nairaland. Me sef, wey think sey I bad . Can see how despicable this is. It is a betrayal, to have such vital information and yet conceal it.

You have slept with your brother's wife, Mr. OP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:
grin it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.
You'rea very bad women, devil'sadvocate

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

If you truly call this guy your brother please tell him , i beg you with name GOD

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Either you tell him or not, what will be, will be.

Do what you think is right and respect yourself
I have one question for you, if your brother hide this kind information from you but you later found out, how will you feel. Let us tell ourselves the truth

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Qatar2022:

You'rea very bad women, devil'sadvocate

Exactly how your mother gave birth to you hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
NevetsIbot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But just be quiet about it. It’s been a long time since y’all had anything to do with eachother. She didn’t to anything bad by choosing to have sxx with you.. I mean, you both agreed to have mutual sxx.and that period is over.

Unless she has an history of hoeing that you know of. Leave them be.

Your turn don pass... no spoil another person garri with your sand
Will you be happy if you found out your brother hide this kind of information from you. Tell yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Elporo:

Wait ... I be think sey you dey joke. U well so?

So, the young man should let him brother marry a girl he slept with for about 6 years.

He needs to tell his brother; his brother should decide to continue with the marriage or not.

I might be ruthless and hard-hearted but never to my brother. I've got just one!

I guess you are the one with insanity, what if he didn't show him?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...
Tell him through phone. If you don't tell him now you will live to regret it because anything that happened to him in that marriage is on you

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Elporo:

grin

Gaskia. Blood is blood. Tell him .. just tell him

Don't betray him! embarassed

That is why you should know most of your spouse siblings while dating.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

Oga, no pour sain, sain for ur brother Garri oooo. Just lock up. Abi the girl don dey enter ur eye? Just lock up. Allow them to marry happily.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by taiwotimitt: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Qatar2022:

I have one question for you, if your brother hide this kind information from you but you later found out, how will you feel. Let us tell ourselves the truth

Normal thing, it will pain me but life goes on...
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Kobicove(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:

Normally we are done...

I just dey imagine the shock from both party if i show for the wedding...

You have to find a way to convince your brother to introduce her to you.

This will enable her know their is a connection between her fiance and you so she can make her decision

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is super story
A life of strife and sorrow
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elporo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:

I guess you are the one with insanity, what if he didn't show him?

Una bad character must show at least provocation however;

I will still tell him. before or after marriage.

My brother will know. It is his decision to remain with the girl, not mine.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elporo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how your mother gave birth to you hypocrite!

I talk am grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.