Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54434 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by deebrownneymar: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided

You better tell someone. Trust me…it would save you a lot of trouble.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2021
advanceDNA:
See your life....stop doing community pen!s u did not listen..... see now..na your left over your brother wan marry....

Na so some guys dey marry girls wey their randy father don sleep with...
All these won't happen if ladies have learnt to close their legs till their wedding night.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
All these won't happen if ladies have learnt to close their legs till their wedding night.
How do you expect ladies.to close.their legs when men are roaming,running about the place with illegal drilling licences and hammers?
Opening anything legs with skirt?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ekitimanalways(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

Your loyalty to your brother is everything. Therefore, I would strongly advise you to tell him yourself before he finds out from the said lady and/or from someone else...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by kurlz(f): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...

Flare up say wetin?
You have to tell him or even your parents. His reaction is not your business do your part and clear your conscience because you don't even know if there are some implications for two brothers to sleep with one girl so just do your part ASAP and gboju.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by unikprince(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Just tell him she's your ex, forget about all that friend with benefits jargons just to paint her bad.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DavidHarry(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2021
If you're a good brother, you tell him. You tell him that he is marrying a slut. This is a lifetime thing

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

How do you expect ladies.to close.their legs when men are roaming,running about the place with illegal drilling licences and hammers?
Opening anything legs with skirt?
ladies should say no and stick to it....on the other hand,rapist when caught should shot at close range...
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
ladies should say no and stick to it....on the other hand,rapist when caught should shot at close range...
You did not say men should stick to themselves and stay away from anyform of premarital sex till they get married

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Midas01: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2021
When they say flee sexual promiscuity, you people will not hear. Always thinking it's only a woman that should be chaste that's why y'all play with your lives with reckless abandon.

Just know that you and your brother have already have already committed a great sin by sleeping with the same woman.

Also, as long as your brother marries her then with time one of you must be tempted to reveal the truth to your brother which he will not take lightly.

And even if either of you don't tell him, he will still find out from your friends who were aware of your rendezvous.
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Midas01: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Two people had a relationship but it's one person that's a slut....Lmao

Nigerian men never cease to show their foolishness.
DavidHarry:
If you're a good brother, you tell him. You tell him that he is marrying a slut. This is a lifetime thing

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Midas01: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2021
And boys should be sperm donor a to the entire community before their wedding night?
Youngpo413:

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Drefaithful(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

If you love your brother you better spill the beans, before is too late for him and let him take decision he so wishes.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

You did not say men should stick to themselves and stay away from anyform of premarital sex till they get married
men don't need such advice....

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
men don't need such advice....
Why?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:
Why?
men are free to fuçk any 'willing' hoe....I mean willing.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Midas01:
And boys should be sperm donor a to the entire community before their wedding night?
Men and women are not the same.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

If it was d other way round wont u want him to tell u Nawa for u. U better tell him
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by advanceDNA: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Youngpo413:

U are using double standard...u want to blame the woman for a woman’s irresponsibility...
The woman won’t fvck herself naaa...
Once both party can be responsible ... we would have a sane society
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
men are free to fuçk any 'willing' hoe....I mean willing.
And every 'willing hoe' is free to marry any 'willing simp'

Willing simp
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Omakraid(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

It was immediately after you saw the picture that you ought to have told your brother you know the lady and she's your ex but there's nothing between you both any longer, not even the slightest contact. It will then be left for your brother to proceed to confirm and ask her to know if she'll be truthful or not. That way, the future of his relationship with her will depend on him..
It's not too late though, you just have to tell your brother. Let him know you are not telling him because you want to have anything to do with the girl any more or because you want to scatter their plans or want him to break up with her but because you have to be honest with him as your blood and you don't want to always have guilty conscience of not telling him. If he chooses to go ahead, avoid their wedding so you don't get emotional afterall you are also human, You can help your brother do running around, then ensure you don't go to his place after wedding to minimise contact. Then you also should get into a stable relationship
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Lagyaovye33: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
See how people are commenting as if they dont no what love and sex is all about.since its your brother sharply tell him u have dated her before. make sure u discuss about it to avoid any side tin after the marriage.na your family she de come ooo. dont say i no tell u. because even she, wont be secure knowing u as his brother later.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:
And every 'willing hoe' is free to marry any 'willing simp'
Willing simp
Ah! not like that na.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Munzy14(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Open up to your brother...I mean this is your blood brother for good sake..If he end up with a wrong choice, it can scatter a family for life..

Tell him the A-z bro don't hide anything regarding this issue from a bro, not to talk of your blood.

How do you feel sef, realizing a babe u the bang is becoming your brother's wife. lipsrsealed

Tell him, it is now left for him to move ahead knowing fully the options he is moving with.

My guy, this is your business..Don't ever listen to anyone saying it is not your business..Beware of strange women, the come to destroy.
If that union turn sour tomorrow, your bro will never forgive you for allowing him enter fire lipsrsealed

E go shock you to realise na she scope your bro having known him and his capacity from what you do gist her...
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Youngpo413: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are using double standard...u want to blame the woman for a woman’s irresponsibility...
The woman won’t fvck herself naaa...
Once both party can be responsible ... we would have a sane society
Hmmmm,I
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

If i was ur brother and u dont tell me I'll disbrother u. U better tell him now because eventually he's goin to find out, Then he b thinkin maybe ur still fvckin her
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Damisam93(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
If i was ur brother and u dont tell me I'll disbrother u. U better tell him now because eventually he's goin to find out, Then he b thinkin maybe ur still fvckin her
Which one is disbrother
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Pallaz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
If na me,, I got tell my brother... That one know the girl,,,,, but nothing else
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by FireRain: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
So "human beings" are advising this guy to keep quiet And una go dey shout on top paternity fraud. shocked
Hanhan!

OP! OP!!OP!!!
Tell your brother ASAP about this. It becomes an issue when he finds out later and I bet you, he will! The way you respond to messages shows you might still woo that lady. What kind of person are you! Don't you have loyalty in your blood! You wanna be gloating that you have tasted your brother's wife Abi! You don't even care about that poor guy's feelings at all. Wow!
Let the decision be your brother's.

Tell him!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by nitt: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
You dey even ask question

I will never marry a lady my brother, friend, relative, work colleague has slept with.

E get why

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tushbushboy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your story nor make sense. You dated a girl from 2012-2016 but your brother doesn't know her? That's crap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.