Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74254 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Estellie: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.
Some of our parents do worse at home, we don’t raise our hands on them. Bet if the VC or someone in higher authority made life miserable for him, he wouldn’t raise hands on them.
This here is just a result of lack of respect and also cause it’s a female lecturer involved.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by StrictlyStreet: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Baba do graduate before him mates. No time!
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by tarantino1: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:

My brother, nothing justifies that barbaric act, even if he's a dreaded cultist. In 2006, I got an "F" in my Project , because I didn't pay 5k and the class Rep allegedly told my supervisor that I boasted that I wouldn't pay.
The only thing I did was to confront the class Rep. He denied and because o I went about it with diplomacyandcommonsense, the project score was waved and I still graduated alongside my mates.

O boy no put your mouth for wetin you no know. They you went with diplomacy and it worked for you does not mean that every lecturer is going to listen you.

One stupid lecturer in my department back then in school, no matter the level of diolomacy you use, you are done for and will repeat another year

This bîtch would hide people's result, tell you did not graduate and refuse to talk to you about the course you failed till exam had started and a bunch of other things.

If tomorrow I see say person attack her, e for only pain me she no die. You are using your limited experience to judge another story. God know say I feel no sympathy for any lecturer. They can burn in hell.

You can't use your authority to frustrate people under you and when they react you say nothing justifies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Urbanchampion: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:

diplomacyandcommonsense the reason why Nigeria is the way it is

Oh! I should have fought for my right, right, ended up not graduating or in a worst case scenario, graduated with 3rd class or pass?
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by tarantino1: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Estellie:
Some of our parents do worse at home, we don’t raise our hands on them. Bet if the VC or someone in higher authority made life miserable for him, he wouldn’t raise hands on them.
This here is just a result of lack of respect and also cause it’s a female lecturer involved.

No.dey open your mouth dey talk nonsense.

Male lecturers dey collect slap let alone female lecturers.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Blessed4sure: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
May you not fall down from the fence sir. Lol.

Sitting on the fence means you're undecided on commending or condemning the action.

Let's just condemn the action. Two wrongs never make a right. I don't know of any details that may come out that will in any way soften or justify what he need.

You said it severally, there's no level of provocation that should warrant you beating up a fellow student, let alone your lecturer, who's also a woman. It does absolutely no good. A final year student for that matter. Even if you must beat up your lecturer, was it wise doing that in her office, and on campus.

Also, I'm sure there are other means of resolving whatever issue was involved.

The guy was just stupid, period!

ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
We need more details.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
why would someone beat up ur mom ?

In yemi alade voice" question"
The guy I countered said "the guy did a nice thing to the woman"
So my use of word directed to his mom was in reciprocation to his first comment..I wanted him to relate it if his mom was in that woman's shoe..
Go and check his response cos he even championed it saying if his mom does the same thing "she would also collect"
So now what's your point? cos I don't see any logical answer to my question from you..

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by cedarcedar: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol, automatic graduation with no certificate
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Blessed4sure: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Looks like na you dey talk the nonsense.

A sensible and responsible student would not even fight his fellow student, let alone a lecturer. And right in her office on campus for that matter.

tarantino1:

No.dey open your mouth dey talk nonsense.

Male lecturers dey collect slap let alone female lecturers.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by FreedomArmy: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Spherical77:
Nothing whatsoever can justify his barbaric act

He'd be severely dealth with and kiss the school goodbye
what if the woman was the one who started beating him first? People can be pushed to the wall to the extent that they can have no othet choice to react.What you all should understand is that we all have our endurance limit.
I have my own own experience with a lecturer And I can remember the kind of evil thoughts that Satan was putting in my mind to use as revenge but the Christian in me prevailed over the power of evil.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by pocohantas(f): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Eddygourdo:
mr man, no matter the details you get while on that fence. The boy will be rusticated and blacklisted by jamb to ensure no state or federal university ever admits him. He will get no transcript to enable him transfer his studies and thus can only start from 100level again in a university that doesn't do back ground check before admission. All this will be the minimum if the woman doesn't file criminal proceedings against him for assault and attempted murder, all of this will also be dependent on if her family members don't decapitate him. Abi you assume a lecturer has no family member many of whom might be his age and with higher levels of temper? Be wise boy..... Never let your tempers get the better of you.

Leave am. He should better come down from that fence, because nothing can save this boy. Except he says she was abusing him sexually, then the case would take a different turn. Even the ones wey twerk dey collect expulsion these days. Come be say person beat lecturer.

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by tarantino1: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Blessed4sure:
Looks like na you dey talk the nonsense.

A sensible and responsible student would not even fight his fellow student, let alone a lecturer. And right in her office on campus for that matter.

Shut your mouth you foolish bastard and tailor that rubbish to your useless father at home
Useless r3tard
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Blessed4sure: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2021
I don't talk with mannerless people like you.

Hope you're not on drugs on a Sunday morning?

You'll soon be back to spue more garbage but i won't dignify you with a response.
tarantino1:

Shut your mouth you foolish bastard and tailor that rubbish to your useless father at home
Useless r3tard

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ume1000: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

The guy I countered said "the guy did a nice thing to the woman"
So my use of word directed to his mom was in reciprocation to his first comment..I wanted him to relate it if his mom was in that woman's shoe..
Go and check his response cos he even championed it saying if his mom does the same thing "she would also collect"
So now what's your point? cos I don't see any logical answer to my question from you..
I believe people ( man or woman ) should be treated the way they treated the same way they treat others

If the said woman(be it my mother) assaulted the man in any way (verbally , emotionall, physically) it's only fair to say she got what she deserves

that my friend is true justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by azadus18: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Akerele44:

Convo kini....dis one don finish school as him dey so...na jail go employ am as he dey so
Na d same thing....he go wear gown nah..lol
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Urbanchampion: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
tarantino1:

O boy no put your mouth for wetin you no know. They you went with diplomacy and it worked for you does not mean that every lecturer is going to listen you.

One stupid lecturer in my department back then in school, no matter the level of diolomacy you use, you are done for and will repeat another year

This bîtch would hide people's result, tell you did not graduate and refuse to talk to you about the course you failed till exam had started and a bunch of other things.

If tomorrow I see say person attack her, e for only pain me she no die. You are using your limited experience to judge another story. God know say I feel no sympathy for any lecturer. They can burn in hell.

You can't use your authority to frustrate people under you and when they react you say nothing justifies.

To start with, I'm not O boy I still that nothing justifies his foolishness. Why are hoping that others and not you attacked the wicked Lecturer? Because you know the consequences for such act. Meanwhile, there is no human being on Earth that can't change his/her stance, it all depends on knowing who she/he is, finding out whom she/he respects or listen to, these were few of the things I embarked on, it was just begging...and threats

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ScamExpose: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:

My brother, nothing justifies that barbaric act, even if he's a dreaded cultist. In 2006, I got an "F" in my Project , because I didn't pay 5k and the class Rep allegedly told my supervisor that I boasted that I wouldn't pay.
The only thing I did was to confront the class Rep. He denied and because o I went about it with diplomacyandcommonsense, the project score was waved and I still graduated alongside my mates.
the project score might be waved and you can graduate with your Mates but it'll heavily affect your CGPA
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by realestate99: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2021
we have different bearing capacities, when pushed to the wall people behave differently, it is a pity his emotions got the better of him, even if the student is hell bent on beating her, why in the school premises?at peak hours ? we should apply tact even while drowning in river of emotions

Definitely, the lecturer has done the student a great disservice for him to damn it all, we know how Nigerian lecturers behave like military administrators, well these are all symptoms of a failed country every aspect of the country is affected by the rot, the military which is the last dependable organization in the country has been subdued at last.

I always tell people , some Nigerian lecturers are not different from the police, it is only that their atrocities are done private they have these ego of seeing themselves as mini god, if you have ever been frustrated by a lecturer in the university, you will know how emotional draining it is, some lecturers do give students extra year because of petty ego stuffs but the mistake they make is, some people ( students ) are not to be messed with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by tarantino1: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:

To start with, I'm not [b]O boy[/b] . I still, nothing justifies his foolishness. Why are hoping that others and not you attack the wicked Lecturer? Because you know the consequences for such act. Meanwhile, there is no human being on Earth that can't change his/her stance, it all depends on knowing who she/he is, finding out whom she/he respects or listen to, these were few of the things I embarked on, it was just begging...and threats

The boy was only stupid to do it in the open, that's all.

If I wanted to hurt this woman in private, I would have done it perfectly well and nobody would discover it at all.

I said that for this woman, there is no abeg or anything. You are going to spend one year. I know people who are spending two years because of her foolishness.

No tact will work. The only reason you're mentioning tact is because you dealt with a reasonable lecturer. And I will say it again, do not use your experience to judge every situation.

Simple

4 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ScamExpose: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Blessed4sure:

I don't talk with mannerless people like you.

Hope you're not on drugs on a Sunday morning?

You'll soon be back to spue more garbage but i won't dignify you with a response.
you dey argue with person wey dey take mkpuru miri

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ume1000: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Oh! I should have fought for my right, right, ended up not graduating or in a worst case scenario, graduated with 3rd class or pass?
the same reason Nigeria has fallen so low

We always cozy up

Did you ever for once think of others who would pass through same thing you went through

Upon all your fear fear 200 years from now where would you be

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
I believe people ( man or woman ) should be treated the way they treated the same way they treat others

If the said woman(be it my mother) assaulted the man in any way (verbally , emotionall, physically) it's only fair to say she got what she deserves

that my friend is true justice
An eye for an eye makes the world blind..
If that's your school of thought on how judicious matter should be handled then I tell you are quite inaccurate..
He clearly committed an offense called "physical assault"and all you do is defend it..

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Urbanchampion: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
the same reason Nigeria has fallen so low

We always cozy up

Did you ever for once think of others who would pass through same thing you went through

Upon all your fear fear 200 years from now where would you be

I'm talking about 2006/2007 academic session. I have since moved on to greater heights.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Una just dey yarn like jjc, truely men wey dey this forum no reach 20%.... So una don forget say them dey light lecturer?? No matter his status?? Omo one lecturer that year wey say you can never have a "B" or "A" in my course no matter what you write. When men reason him matter, light im left leg, almost kill am if not for the intervention of some soldiers. Na hospital he dey throughout the semester, everybody pass, no matter how you dull reach grin. Me personally get "B" for the course. After the incident , na walking stick he take dey surport im movement. cool cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Blessed4sure: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
I dey tell you. He behaves like one.

ScamExpose:
you dey argue with person wey dey take mkpuru miri
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ume1000: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

An eye for an eye makes the world blind..
If that's your school of thought on how judicious matter should be handled then I tell you are quite inaccurate..
He clearly committed an offense called "physical assault"and all you do is defend it..
you make a good point

But I still believe been a mother /woman shouldn't give anyone the impunity to commit assault

If the man should be held for his actions the same should be required of the woman

I detest victimhood and double standards

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ogaontop(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
We need more details.

It's bad in it's entirety bro, no matter what her case might be.
All these kind of mentality is the reason mob action is on the rise in our society, I am not a lecturer but you should stand and condemn what is wrong, no sitting on the fence!!
Even when those below me, does wrong, I can never resort to this manner of senselessness you are promulgating
There are better proper ways, avenues and authorities to handle things!
That's why in developed countries and currently in many Nigerian private schools, you don't just beat up a child no matter what he does and you can't say we are better off than them because our teachers do beat us while growing up!
PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING THIS KINDA EVIL!!!

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
I hope she no comot her teeth and pregnancy?
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by snoopz: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Eya na that woman I pity Sha she just dey shout for help...
That boy will graduate after facing the displinary committee, then they will hand him over to police
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Oluf3mi(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
You articulated my thoughts. In the first part of the video, when the final year student was apprehended, the word "project" was mentioned and I could guess what possible transpired. grin

Some lecturers in Nigeria deserve a good beating. If you have seen the sadism, wickedness, ego, and pettiness they mete on students, especially the post graduate students and those doing their project, you will never have any sort of sympathy for these set of lecturers. I don't agree with what the boy did, but I can understand. Not many student will ever beat a lecturer even when pushed to the wall, especially in broad daylight and in school premises where others can apprehend them, but the guy did such; that sounds like someone who has been pushed to the wall and frustrated and doesn't care a damn. The way the guy beat the woman and walked away showed he had no care in the world. Even cultists that want to beat a lecturer plan such attack in group and do it discreetly.

People are different and there is so much some can take.
And I see him paying dearly for it. Unfortunately
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you make a good point

But I still believe been a mother /woman shouldn't give anyone the impunity to commit assault

If the man should be held for his actions the same should be required of the woman

I detest victimhood and double standards
They say seeing is believing..no one knew what the woman did so we can't be quick to conclude..

As far as the woman did no grievious bodily harm on him like he did then he has no right whatsoever to lay a hand on her..
He addressed the matter in a roughshod manner which is not obliged to be so..
I hope you fathom my point and put it into reality..

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by drverified(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Omohhh I know this guy oo grin we were together in unilorin then before I came up north to pick up another admission. Captain walz don graduate just like that sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.