Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67451 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:

Honestly, I have my reservations when it comes to the Chinese. No group of people do anything for nothing. What's in it for the Chinese? Not only that, these Chinese are the same people who threw Africans out of their homes in China and tried to blame Africans for coronavirus. The Chinese are extremely racist and their presence in Africa makes me nervous and concerned. This is how Whites came to Africa back in the day bringing 'greek gifts' and acting like they have our best interest at hand and before we knew it, our people were enslaved and shipped away to God knows where while those who were left behind were colonized. I don't trust other racial groups not because I am racist but because history has shown that they never mean well for us. Just saying.

This project is done on a pay and execute basis. The Akwa Ibom Government tells them what they want, the Government pays and then its done. Its business. The people you have to fear are the British who sponsored the Igbo genocide during the Nigerian civil war and the French who supported the genocide in Rwanda and are currently trying to take over Mali.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
ayenale1:
And we have professors who can do the job and humans to execute the damn job...must we have whites skin people always?...

Because it’s their investment and idea ok
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
88natzy:
People are suffering
Why the city will soon create enough jobs for everyone
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BENEAMATA: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
The chinese are moving in . . . . .
Buhari , i know what you are doing with this country .
ULRICH of mainz foretold this centuries ago . . . . .
The negroid continent is the least prepared for what's coming .

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmykk:

In life there is mentorship...that is how your 21story is still stand upside down in lagos
You are right
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Aganju849: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Chinese investors acquire 120 hectares of land in Akwa Ibom for Hendai city..

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/chinese-investors-acquire-120-hectares-of-land-in-akwa-ibom-for-hendai-city/amp/

Wahala City is more like it

They'll be cooking crystal meth in there before you idiots know what is going on
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
Hope they're not here for our Oyel Just asking for a friend though
Nope
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by generalwo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hope dangote can go to China and build his own city there too? This is how it starts.... Why build a city inside Nigeria and give it a Chinese name? What kind of government do we have in this country?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
codedguy1:
Shebi they must connect to the national grid for electricity.
They will generate their own electricity
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Automated city

Automated in what way?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
redsun:

A smart city among people that are still literally hunting hapless children as witches. Foolish people that want to run Usain bolt before the crawl like a sloth.
Those foolish people are they ones that are currently flying Ibomair… nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by staga: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
These kinds of projects are a threat to national security.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

They use dumb and unexposed blacks like slaves......
Savage reply spotted

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ashley86400:

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Especially for those that are not expose bro not gr everyone
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
generalwo:
Hope dangote can go to China and build his own city there too? This is how it starts.... Why build a city inside Nigeria and give it a Chinese name? What kind of government do we have in this country?

The Chinese name is what I dont like....
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great . I just hope militants would allow them to work, anyways Chinese no be Oyibo grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
cooltola:
We do not need a mega city or any mega project where electricity is scare in many parts. All the mega cities in the world have constant electricity. Building an expensive city with no plan of constant electricity is a half baked plan.
Reason why they said in the video that they will generate their own electricity
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
app11:
Ogbeni, AKWAIBOM dey try
Na the way forward be this oo.. Akwa ibom na nigetia best kept secret oo
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by wiseone28: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
stayclearofme:

Na so dem take your fore fathers as slaves... Na so the thing start.
What is there to enjoy?

When will we even have common 24hr electricity.

Countries without stable electricity are not even up to 20 sef.

why is it a rocket science in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
KosiGee:
This company was started and incorporated in 2016 in Nigeria.
It has no history or record of similar investment. It’s supposed to be a Chinese company but the name sounds Japanese.

What’s Hendai and why the name? Why not use a local name?

The project seems suspicious in my opinion, a company undertaking this magnitude of project should have not just a track record but a trusted website. They seem to be only active on Facebook.

It’s just so yahooish in my opinion…like a conduit to siphon fund.

These are the people behind Hendai…
Let wait still they steal your papa money first na
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
BKayy:
Consider it done in the next decade.
The Chinese are fond of building smart cities in Africa for no reason.
They did it in Angola and wouldn't mind doing it in Akwa Ibom.

I bet that it will be completed before they finish allocating plots in Eko Atlantic City.

It’s not about quantity bt quality.

What exactly are they trying to build? A modern barracks?? undecided

wiseone28:
If Chinese take over and we have electricity 24hours..

Food prices go down.

50k phone go back to 20k.

Won't you love so?

U are completely delusional, China know what they are doing when they give u cheap products. They have cut the quality out and replaced it with smtnelse.

KosiGee:
This company was started and incorporated in 2016 in Nigeria.
It has no history or record of similar investment. It’s supposed to be a Chinese company but the name sounds Japanese.

What’s Hendai and why the name? Why not use a local name?

The project seems suspicious in my opinion, a company undertaking this magnitude of project should have not just a track record but a trusted website. They seem to be only active on Facebook.

It’s just so yahooish in my opinion…like a conduit to siphon fund.

These are the people behind Hendai…

Even the builder ofthr collapsed ikoyi building started business b4 them and has more track records.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
bragamycin:

Till tomorrow, Europeans still go to China to build industries
God bless you
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
streetsoldier1:
Anyways akwa ibom people and chineese people are related, their language sounds alike and they both short engines..... but this project woulda been better in ondo state or at least in ogun state but their governors dey sleep
Haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You are a racist my brother and for the records that was in the ancient times ok

You are lost my brother. Don't be too blind to what your brethren are pointing out to you.

I can bet you free this construction, some places won't be available to the blacks. Chinese are the most ridiculous people ever. Look at what they are doing to Taiwan? It seems you don't know how power drunk the Chinese are?

A good project but construction should be handle by our locals. Let me tell you one thing. You can't export finished products to China from developing country because they believe it won't create job for their youth in China. That is why they prefer taking things raw to China for processing so as to create jobs over there.

So many things wrong with the Chinese system. Accepted it is a good project but if we dey cry, make we dey see
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
v

OK it is a private investment.

Now, why call the Chinese to aid in the construction when our universities produces quality engineering graduates.

Is it a bad thing to pay our engineers the money that would be paid to these Chinese in the end.

Every action has its consequences.
These Chinese won't consider us humans. Try to understand this.

I get your point and I kind of agree, why cant we call Ghanian, Moroccan or Rwandan engineers? We have to go to far China! But we can argue that they have more experience and expertise...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Legendoo: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
oldtruth:

You are lost my brother. Don't be too blind to what your brethren are pointing out to you.

I can bet you free this construction, some places won't be available to the blacks. Chinese are the most ridiculous people ever. Look at what they are doing to Taiwan? It seems you don't know how power drunk the Chinese are?

A good project but construction should be handle by our locals. Let me tell you one thing. You can't export finished products to China from developing country because they believe it won't create job for their youth in China. That is why they prefer taking things raw to China for processing so as to create jobs over there.

So many things wrong with the Chinese system. Accepted it is a good project but if we dey cry, make we dey see

Shey there was a restaurant in VI, Lagos that was "no blacks allowed". Google it...
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by SimplePlan34: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Any sane individual know that Nigeria is in need of a new sea port. That's why the Chinese are positioning themselves to control that sea port. Well it's time for Lagos to have a serious competition

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Bluntemperor: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:
Chinese companies that loves using black africans like slaves? Akwa ibom people better shine their eyes properly.

What is the meaning of Hendai please?
Just for information purposes!
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hope say China pay money before the get that land abi they want start doing waitin I been dey thing?

We own those people gbese ooo!!
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Jorge91: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Chinese investors acquire 120 hectares of land in Akwa Ibom for Hendai city..

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/chinese-investors-acquire-120-hectares-of-land-in-akwa-ibom-for-hendai-city/amp/
they should do so in ibeju lekki, since lagos government is not serious in delivering lekki epe airpot these Chinese folks should use that advantage since they are present in that axis. I think they have lots of Yuan laying around
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
ogunsbanjul:
And someone from the same region claiming Mr project while a state very closed focussing on the future of his own state. There is God ooooooo according to his sister years back
Which state be that ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.