Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67456 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by helicoptarr: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
What an error.

Do not sell your birthright!

The Chinese aren't your friend.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by afube: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
I am not a hater, but can't Akwa Ibomits buid a city by themselves.

Is this not an embarrassment for Africans to considering Chinese, Americans and Asians as Second to God.

For how long are we going to be playing second to these people.

Many of you may think that employment for Akwa Ibom people is more important, but one thing you don't know that the rest of the world will keep seeing us as Subhumans.

There was a time we read news here that a certain country in Europe doesn't score their students "F" in the University. Reason being that it is morally wrong to give the "F" score when students put their precious time in doing assignments and coming to school.

In my comment, I said that it Nigerian universities should adopt the system because the "F" score reduces the morale of students who have been attending lecturers.

One girl tackled me. She said that such system will reduce or kill the producing of quality graduates.

Now, you all should tell me if Nigeria would be depending on China to build a city if it really produces quality graduates.

Now you all should tell me if Nigeria would be borrowing money up and down if she produces quality graduates that would be advising the politicians.

You all should tell me if Nigeria will be calling the Chinese to help her build railway and tard road if she really produces quality.

Listen my point here is since the country educational system thinks that it is right to score "F" in order to produce quality graduates, now why is she depending on China after she pushed a narrative that she produces only quality students.

my brother the thing tire me, is it not on this forum in another thread? that an otherwise educated and enlightened tribe was boasting about having more of their people as economic migrants in the USA than any other ethnic group, the foolishness rooted in the minds of black people needs serious divine deliverance!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Please,hide this project from buhari if you want it to be successful
He can’t do anything against it
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
afrika:
All na scam.

The company may be coming to do oil bunkery for the key godfathers of the state and the assumed estable would be left in shambles.

Show me where they have started and finished.
The same way Ibomair was a scam abi
You thin say every state dey like your state ??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
helicoptarr:
What an error.

Who asked for your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

You sound daft
Honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Okigbopat:
This is a wekcome development,but will these investment stop an Akwa Ibom man from eating dog meat?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

The same way Ibomair was a scam abi
You thin say every state dey like your state ??
Don’t mind those ipobians, they have already been damned to perdition, nothing good will ever come out of their existence.

Even saw it on Bloomberg news earlier on today that Ibom Air has ordered 10 new planes from Boeing.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
BKayy:
Consider it done in the next decade.
The Chinese are fond of building smart cities in Africa for no reason.
They did it in Angola and wouldn't mind doing it in Akwa Ibom.

I bet that it will be completed before they finish allocating plots in Eko Atlantic City.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
BigBashiru:

Shey there was a restaurant in VI, Lagos that was "no blacks allowed". Google it...

It was also a Chinese restaurant.

Infact, just call a Taiwanese "a Chinese man" and see their reaction. Most Asians detest Chinese. There is a reason for that.

They always destroy other people to make themselves look good. They are a never a good businessman. They might be good in IT but Chinese people are never a good businessman. Always dubious

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
oldtruth:

Infact, just call a Taiwanese "a Chinese man" and see their reaction. Most Asians detest Chinese. There is a reason for that.

They always destroy other people to make themselves look good. They are a never a good businessman. They might be good in IT but Chinese people are never a good businessman. Always dubious
It sounds so familiar, are you referring to a certain Jewish tribe in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
BigBashiru:

The Chinese name is what I dont like....
Na their project na
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Great . I just hope militants would allow them to work, anyways Chinese no be Oyibo grin
Militant for Akwa Ibom??
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
wiseone28:
What is there to enjoy?

When will we even have common 24hr electricity.

Countries without stable electricity are not even up to 20 sef.

why is it a rocket science in Nigeria?
Ask am oo
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
oldtruth:

but they are much better than the british who commanded their army in 1857 to invade nigeria with force and set up a colonial administration...
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by dapolaw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Akwa Ibom was chosen because of its PEACEFUL AMBIENT ( In caplock). Make una continue with your Monday sit at home.... No reasonable investors will want to come obthat region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Akwa Ibom was chosen because of its PEACEFUL AMBIENT ( In caplock). Make una continue with your Monday sit at home.... No reasonable investors will want to come obthat region.
They must try to bring everybody or anything down with them, Useless Secessionists, ride on Akwa Ibom.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
BigBashiru:

but they are much better than the british who commanded their army in 1857 to invade nigeria with force and set up a colonial administration...
What Force, is that what your parents told you, or you learnt that in elementary school?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s not about quantity bt quality.

What exactly are they trying to build? A modern barracks?? undecided

U are completely delusional, China know what they are doing when they give u cheap products. They have cut the quality out and replaced it with smtnelse.

Even the builder ofthr collapsed ikoyi building started business b4 them and has more track records.
Quite hating bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
oldtruth:

You are lost my brother. Don't be too blind to what your brethren are pointing out to you.

I can bet you free this construction, some places won't be available to the blacks. Chinese are the most ridiculous people ever. Look at what they are doing to Taiwan? It seems you don't know how power drunk the Chinese are?

A good project but construction should be handle by our locals. Let me tell you one thing. You can't export finished products to China from developing country because they believe it won't create job for their youth in China. That is why they prefer taking things raw to China for processing so as to create jobs over there.

So many things wrong with the Chinese system. Accepted it is a good project but if we dey cry, make we dey see
You are sounding so dull for my liking.. you still think of such in this 21 century??
Guy they are documentation ok

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
What Force, is that what your parents told you, or you learnt that in elementary school?

its like you dont even know what colonialism is. the british sent an army in 1857 to conquer nigeria - the british took over and thats how the colonial government administration started...
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Udure2468: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is not only signing a contract. Please make sure the work force or employment you're anticipating is not going to be modern slavery. All these Asian investors are not do I any good to their host community.
They will end up importing even what we have in the country.
Please always make sure you monitor their terms of employment.
Else, you impoverished your community thinking you are helping them with a job.
Is better you have one European investor than have 15 Asian investors.
I have said my own.
Ilaumoh:
Chinese investors acquire 120 hectares of land in Akwa Ibom for Hendai city..

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/chinese-investors-acquire-120-hectares-of-land-in-akwa-ibom-for-hendai-city/amp/
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
BigBashiru:

Shey there was a restaurant in VI, Lagos that was "no blacks allowed". Google it...
Senseless people everywhere
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s not about quantity bt quality.

What exactly are they trying to build? A modern barracks?? undecided

U are completely delusional, China know what they are doing when they give u cheap products. They have cut the quality out and replaced it with smtnelse.

Even the builder ofthr collapsed ikoyi building started business b4 them and has more track records.
But na biafrans they go China to go import the substandard building materials?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
SimplePlan34:
Any sane individual know that Nigeria is in need of a new sea port. That's why the Chinese are positioning themselves to control that sea port. Well it's time for Lagos to have a serious competition
Smart guy
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kokoebapluse:
Hope say China pay money before the get that land abi they want start doing waitin I been dey thing?

We own those people gbese ooo!!
They have
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
I hope our akwa ibom brothers nor go use dèvè drive away this investors like the deltans all do grin. M just saying my mind o because this is a good project not just to akwa ibom people but to Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by adamsmith914: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Udure2468:
Is not only signing a contract. Please make sure the work force or employment you're anticipating is not going to be modern slavery. All these Asian investors are not do I any good to their host community.
They will end up importing even what we have in the country.
Please always make sure you monitor their terms of employment.
Else, you impoverished your community thinking you are helping them with a job.
Is better you have one European investor than have 15 Asian investors.
I have said my own.
Mind your business, no one asked for your opinion. Crocodile tears Hypocrites focus on your own state & what your Governor is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jorge91:
they should do so in ibeju lekki, since lagos government is not serious in delivering lekki epe airpot these Chinese folks should use that advantage since they are present in that axis. I think they have lots of Yuan laying around
They are positioning themselves fir the commencement of the Ibom deep seaport
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Karnice600: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Chinese investors acquire 120 hectares of land in Akwa Ibom for Hendai city..

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/chinese-investors-acquire-120-hectares-of-land-in-akwa-ibom-for-hendai-city/amp/

You guys don't learn. See what the Zambians are hoping to reverse. China is bad business anytime. Only Sensible few will understand this.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
helicoptarr:
What an error.

Is it the one you sold for one Nigeria ??

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Elsueno: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
v

OK it is a private investment.

Now, why call the Chinese to aid in the construction when our universities produces quality engineering graduates.

Is it a bad thing to pay our engineers the money that would be paid to these Chinese in the end.

Every action has its consequences.
These Chinese won't consider us humans. Try to understand this.

It's even an estate sef, something our engineers can easily do...well I hope it ain't a pilot for China Town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.