Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36221 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by chris51(f): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
chris51:
You have nothing to fear in terms of age difference. Women mature much faster than men.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by DaInferno(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?
at 30, this reasoning no suppose the hard you. Micah 7: 5 urges us to believe in ourselves
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by sabidey: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

this exact thing is happening to me too. Seriously, I don't even know what to do. Mine is even more complicated because it's 30 vs 18yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Manshot1: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2021
bluefilm:

I share the same view you on this. wink wink wink

Young pussies are the best. Me wey be Man can sleep with young pussies till he very end of time

You no dey see Alaafin of Oyo ni?

83 still screwing young pussies.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by AfroKnight: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2021
The girl is small. But she’s no longer a minor.

But she be small girl. Na wa for you
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Offpoint1: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Avoid anything under 25..... take this advice before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by King44(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
okay o but hope she is not one of those with mickey mouse phone casing and always playing joeboy with the other one that sang love wantiti, if she also do tiktok and argues about starboy you have better run for ur life cool
He is talking about maturity, smart.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by King44(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Not bad m, if that's what she wants go ahead with it.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Truvelisback(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Nothing wrong.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by wallarwallar(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Hope u will come back and ask before u sleep wit her.. Seriously maturity gat nothing to do with age.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2021
You're good to go bro.

I'm 13 years older than my wife and we are just perfect for each other.

There is a lot you'll enjoy from her when age comes calling on your side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Blackdisciple(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm 19 years old undergraduate just be practicing the cry for heart break so that when it comes you wouldn't be mad at it....

Who dey follow small girl again

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Arrahman39: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

which advise do you need again when God have buttered your bread, abi do you want another man to sample her for you to know she is the right woman for you? My person @32 my 22 is very good ideal....

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by MosheDayan: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2021
ifinger:
After nysc she go drop ur az
Guy you are means as fcvk grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by yungchop: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Bros my girl is 21. And I know how much bullshit I am coping with. Girls in this age bracket are just getting exposed and will want to explore. You can't command or control that girl. She go Don give you signs self say she Wan explore.. But anyhow Sha.. I wish you the best.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Wow, well not to generalize the things some girls are age are doing now. It's possible for you to get your heart broken in the end, it's a 50:50 thing. Life is all about the RISK, so go for it.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Roseey0(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
My nickname in school was "10years older" grin
I will always tell my friends if a man isn't atleast 10yrs older than me that I am not interested..Ike chewing gum boys adirom
Let's know where the relationship is heading, I am not doing body count.

Age is just a number...50years down the line and you will understand why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by lekkyy: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Ride on bro, you’re not doing badly.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldiness: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

You can marry her, after she is done with school, the age Gap is not that bad, provided you don't do her harm or take advantage of her. Don't beat her or be abusive to her in the marriage simply because of your age Gap, you just have to respect her and respect yourself in the marriage. Be a bigger person in the marriage. If you do well to her, that beautiful character you are seeing now in her will be better later in marriage, it all depends on you to treat her right.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by womenareapess: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Goldencheese:

The real niggas; the real alphas don't always shout it like you guys do here. There's nothing wrong going for and fighting for the woman you love. It is not the same as being a simp like Will Smith. I kinda like the rhythm: simp and Smith.

True alphas don't beat or fight women; they beat men to death.
going by your ideology! I choose not be be an alpha then undecided

There's always something wrong going for and fighting for the woman you love undecided

No woman, I repeat! No woman on this planet earth is worth fighting for!

An alpha male won't come up with this type of ideology you got!

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by CaptainFM1: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

You don't need to bring this case here. This is the kind of case you discuss with just your close friends not the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by GodisFirst: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Focus on your studies for now. When you graduate and get a good job, then come back here and ask this question.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by LivingTribunal: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I don't sponsor her schooling o, she has a well to do dad & fam

Its fine, if she wouldn't leave you before rounding off with studies and nysc you are good.. I'm 15 years older than my wife

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by LivingTribunal: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2021
sabidey:
this exact thing is happening to me too. Seriously, I don't even know what to do. Mine is even more complicated because it's 30 vs 18yrs

grin grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Not wrong tho.... But kindly dont engage her in sex please..

I have Iphones and Mac Book for sale....please check my page....all Amercia and New @the cheapest rate ever..
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by kansoboy: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Beta leave her with all the drama that will follow... Else it will turn to PREMIUM TEAR for u soon
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Snitch24(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
are you that harsh�.
Don't be surprised bro
People change alot
Don't depend on it
Life is nt predictable
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2021
thesicilian:
Don't know if it is the right thing but it's definitely not wrong.

How is it wrong??
They're both adults who have made a decision to be together, are they not??
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by seyz91(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
ifinger:
After nysc she go drop ur az
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by seyz91(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2021
mtcheeww! undecided
ersonleads:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.