Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80093 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Someodds: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..

Naaaa shit happens beyond our ordinary eyes. He was a bad guy when he was alive. He needs spiritual movements, else he'll continue to worry people after his burial self.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by SALIMAN(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Which kind shoot bed mama fly be this , it's November already enough of this cooking
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Giltexo: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
If this never happened in my own town I would have said it's a lie...but naso e be ..he was a bad man when he was alive. So make una bury him asap.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by emmyluizzz: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.

na for who believe na
no let him uncle give dirty resetting slaps

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by onyenatruchi: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op, is he a Yoruba man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Zubydeangelo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
No
Nemesis0147:
Call anti cult for am grin
U no go kill person ���
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Someodds:

Naaaa shit happens beyond our ordinary eyes. He was a bad guy when he was alive. He needs spiritual movements, else he'll continue to worry people after his burial self.
Look man I've received enough insult on this matter some even calling me a kid cos of my opinion and I don't know your kinda person whether you also gonna dish one so I am gonna stick to my belief..
If you haven't witnessed it then I don't see any point forthcoming..

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by zedegit: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
There is something wrong somewhere.I can remember the day we went to mortuary to take father's corpse to bury him,on getting to the road that lead to our ancestral home,the car stop and refuse to start again.Why?

My father refuse to enter his hometown because his mother was still alive,and he was angry that he died before his time(his brother killed him).

We try repair ambulance,yet my father no grree make the ambulance start,we have to use rope and tied the ambulance to another car to drag it to his house.

Spiritual things dey this life.When my dad was on his sick bed he warned us not to put him in mortuary if he dies,but after he died,we have to put in mortuary against his wish,so that we can plan for his burial proper.

Two days to his death he came to me in my sleep to tell me about his death.Though he was not saying it direct in my dream,instead he was discussing with me and he made use of many parables and situation.

It was after his death two days later,I remembered my dream.

May his soul rest in peace.

Op your uncle join any fraternal order before his death?

Did your father join any fraternal order since he bahaved same way?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by maxist2020(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Come to kogi state. Drop at ganaja juction at lokoja.. And i will pick you up.. Thank you
Jesus our own lokoja, nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by shantti(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..

It's common in my state, wetin mortuary attendants dey see no be mouth fit talk am

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by AfroKnight: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
GerogeI:
Put a Camera in the Mortuary to record what's happening.

Think like a scientist. There is always an explanation Maybe one of your relatives wants to fast track the burial, and decided to spoke you all into it.

Well said.

Someone is playing pranks with the bodies in the mortuary.

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by zinaunreal(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
When will nairalanders stop lying
Nigga you lying

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tutudesz: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
luizpippo:
He say na experienced nairalanders.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Experience in what?

Mortuary affairs or separating fights BTW corpse?
grin

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
shantti:

It's common in my state, wetin mortuary attendants dey see no be mouth fit talk am
That's their problems..all I know is I don't believe those stuff..

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by sylve11: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hanibbal:
This kind stories dey scare me. Leaving the thread.

Come back here. tongue cool

@op, nor be everything person don see for this life him or she fit talk.

Things are happening and they aren't coincidental. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
how did he died ...may he is trying to get your families attention on something .... you people should take the best decision on his behalf, because he is obviously vex.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by pacespot(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
All this tale by the moonlight can only come from African mortuary attendant, maybe you people don't have enough money to settle the mortuary bills and now resort to this corpse fighting corpses. Something must not be right with that so called mortuary. People are not smiling these days when it comes to money, so don't play with Nigerians with money otherwise they will form a cock and bull story just to avoid rendering the service to you.

Ask yourself a critical question, do you think if your uncle was a rich man the mortuary attendant would have rejected his body? After all, rich people are more occultic than the poor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by aribisala0(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.
Jesus Christ is not his name . That is just the English version and he was not English

@ OP where is the CCTV recording?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by shegzyzee(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh nice.,..
Call us for fumigation service
Sales of chemicals for liquid soap, izah ,house cleaning chemicals
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by JustforMen: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Please what is the cause of this..

Is the sprit still inside him?
Because we were told that after death is jugdement.
Infact, we were also told that after death there is nothing as death is the end of all things.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by albreezy4eva: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
GerogeI:
Put a Camera in the Mortuary to record what's happening.

Think like a scientist. There is always an explanation Maybe one of your relatives wants to fast track the burial, and decided to spoke you all into it.
I agree to this idea 100%. We need PROOF

9 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Bigheart042(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Thesaint141(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is this a joke or what? I guess OP is serious, never heard of such a scenario prior to this moment.

It's not a joke, I have heard and even seen with my eyes.
He must be very tough while he was still alive.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by WoundedLamb: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just curious, is there a rule that says cameras are not allowed in the mortuary?

11 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Prenonjebose: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Strange things happen. That your uncle should be a room to himself, before the owners of other bodies vex

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Are you serious? shocked
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Chigold101(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Take a time out, go to any mortuary ask the attendants, they will tell you stories.

A man in my place died this, the family took him to the mortuary but few days later the mortuary attendants asked the family to come and take him away.

The guy was all juju and charms when he was alive

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MrColdsweat: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I don't know if you are serious about what you just said. If not, me am serious...

What is 100k...

If you are serious dm

Don't pay anybody money.

Just fast for 3 days and prepare yourself.
The answer will come to you.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 49cents(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Until I CCTV footage I ain't believing this shit...

The story is sweet sha

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Engrr(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tales by Moon light!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by drakeskull(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
duro4chang:
Na wa o . The man must have involved himself in something strange. If you can get a mortuary where he will be the only one in the room it will be better. If he was into ocultism then call his associates to find solution to the issue.

Only him He will fight himself grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by shantti(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That's their problems..all I know is I don't believe those stuff..

Bro, ur belief can't change reality

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.