Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80114 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Abemy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?

Take him to another mortuary and buy enough cannabis for the attendants, let them burn it every evening, and morning, it will calm his spirit down. But it must be burnt in large quantities.

I am speaking from experience in a similar situation in one general hospital mortuary.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
zedegit:

Please I will like to contract you for this. You seem to know it well. How can I reach you?

Know what well? Don't be deceived!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Emperor2020:
since you created dis accnt naso so trolling fr every post...oga tinx de happen so don't b a doubting thomas
Kindly check the meaning of "trolling"??
There is difference between stating facts and trolling..
If you people choose to be ignorant on certain matter there should be someone to always put you through..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Omo me weak oo..

Lol

That's their problem. grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by adedehinbo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your location please... Atleast you can come see it yourself...

Don't worry about your T-fare, i will handle that...

I hate doubting soul
op where did this happened,i love learning about it mysterious world
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Spiritual thing de happen,magic the happen,I don experience,test am,no doubting,na unto sure location u go know no say no be play somtin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by kingxsamz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your location please... Atleast you can come see it yourself...

Don't worry about your T-fare, i will handle that...

I hate doubting soul

Why don't you mount CCTV camera? Your video will break the internet. If you can't do that, then we don't need to hear about this poor, scripted nollywood scenario you dropped here.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
truthCoder:

This is a serious issue. You meed to act fast or he will start beating family members even after he is buried. He is being rebellious in the spirit world and he wont be allowed to rest peacefully until some sacrifices are done.

If you are ready, i can assist you make him sleep peacefully and be at peace with other spirits but it will cost you money.

If you are serious, let me know. My bill is 100k and you will still get some little items from his old possessions.

Cheers

Ole.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tuboi: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd [b]and only him enjoying the room. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin…..this part cracked my ribs
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
richmanrichard:
your village ppl are faning their biabia with ur pic na.dont listen to dem.indomie generation wud doubt everything.
That guy wey you dey believe na troll check em profile..
In the main time at least as an adult that you are instead of you to be more reasonable you choose to follow the crowd..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Please what is the cause of this..

Is the sprit still inside him?
Because we were told that after death is jugdement.

No more judge in afterlife. The judge vanished and heavens is considering Malami
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by purpleicious(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmmm
Never heard this o.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Lol

That's their problem. grin
Hope your day is going on fine man?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chitonny:
Dis is true I have seen something like dat before especially when d person dies a sudden death or the person doesn’t want to be in the mortuary. Recently my-in law lost his mum she was in the morgue but she was apearing to people telling dem to tell the son dat she shud be buried dat she doesn’t like where dey kept her so dey had to bury her and fix the ceremony later

grin grin grin

See tales by the moonlight.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by drnoel: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Nigerians and ghost stories are like 5&6, whether true or false. One can't know but believe nothing till U see yourself. Especially disbelief what U see on the pages of NL except the dailies.
After all those written above, I can only say that I have heard of such but never seen. While in school, I was reading in the mutuary of the school with few friends. What we saw there can't be explained in pages of NL.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Hope your day is going on fine man?

Yes, sure.

Thanks, man.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by professore(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Oga sonnobax15... I hear you..

Na dat my uncle i de talk about o..

The man no get joy..
I don de fear this life .. I swear.

Lalasticlala
no need to fear just accept Jesus. If you read your bible very well, these were things Jesus confronted and Jesus defeated them openly.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.

Please leave my Jesus Christ outta this.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

"What do you mean by experienced nairalanders? Our dead Uncles don't go about beating other dead corps in the mortuary na...

Maybe when someone else experience what you are experiencing now we will call on you for prompt advice

This your tales by moonlight sweet and funny sha...We know you are lying but please continue". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tutudesz: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Just curious, is there a rule that says cameras are not allowed in the mortuary?
Yes
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Why can't you drop your contacts here as ur attention may be needed

Till you get duped.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Fortune109: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..

Don't mind him grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hungerbadoo:
You never see anything. Have a word with mortuary attendants, you will hear chilling stories that will make you afraid for life. Na so them them fight oo especially for night. E get one immediately he don realise say him family members don come for check up voom! Oga go komot for mogue. Attendant go say make them wait small. Few minutes fight don start, he is back. No argue with me oo, see my house see mortuary.

Y'all like to write bullshit with no evidence. Same way your ancestors were decieved and lived by superstitious beliefs.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Yes, sure.

Thanks, man.
Sallud and enjoy your day.. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Abemy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

There is a specie of cassava,hausas call it "Danwari" if you get it, put it on his bed in the mortuary, he will never get up, plant it on the four corners of his grave when he is buried, otherwise, he will still torment you people after burial.

I know a man who was going to his debtors' houses to demand for reimbursement while still in the mortuary, he attended his on wake keep and people who knew him deserted the compound. He broke his grave, a new one was dug before he was buried.

Put "Danwari" on his bed, plant it on his grave.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by kingxsamz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qatar2022:

My friend your comments show that you're still a kid and you haven't see anything

Your comment is actually the one that shows that you're an adult with a kid's brain. If you can actually believe some random person on the internet saying his dead uncle is fighting with dead bodies, then there's nothing else to say to you.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tuboi: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
lmao... Aswear.. Ur story just dey make me laff aswear

Me sef don laugh tire….this should be in comedy section….Op say mortuary attendant don beat his uncle tire as he dey give other dead body smack down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Judd007: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Your uncle stubborn die
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Strange things dey really happen for this world
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by chatinent: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.

If e catch you for 11pm eh
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by almarthins(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You pple need to really go and pray because that uncle go cause alot of wahala. He is into small dangerous wicked practice when he was still alive. So no should speak any how around his corpse

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by OriOko88(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Such things aren't new to me...... Considering how my late mum's ghost normally used to disturb us before she was finally laid to rest.....No be say anybody tell me this thing but I personally witnessed it with my two eyes undecided. The last door my mum held before she died,every 12a.m,the door's handle would be shaking....That was the time my mom's actually gave up the ghost........ Sometimes back then, I'd draw close to the door but the noise would immediately stop.....but will continue immediately I leave..

Another scenario that took place in my area as at four months ago,there was this senior man that got killed through an accident..The night he gave up the ghost,there were different dogs that came to fight at the entrance of his house that particular midnight undecided. Somethings that has never happened before undecided

Like seriously Oga juliusmomoh,there are things that are certainly more bigger,which are spiritual, Which may seem obscure to our eyes,but truly,they do exist...

Guy u don see hell ooo. You ve lost your sister and mom over the years... Chaii..its well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.