Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80115 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ruggman: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..

Don't always think that what you don't know doesn't exist, things are happening this world is full of mysteries which only God can explain.

A similar thing happened in my home town in recent years, the man even grew bears in the mortuary his disturbance was so much that they had to cutoff his head.

Everyone must turn to God through Jesus Christ before it is too late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Hungerbadoo: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..
You never see anything. Have a word with mortuary attendants, you will hear chilling stories that will make you afraid for life. Na so them them fight oo especially for night. E get one immediately he don realise say him family members don come for check up voom! Oga go komot for mogue. Attendant go say make them wait small. Few minutes fight don start, he is back. No argue with me oo, see my house see mortuary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MrColdsweat: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sure cos that's a troll and you are one of his disciples...
Check his profile and see the kinda questions he has been asking..
I wonder how a sensible adult would believe that story..
Guy use your head and make research rather than coming here to talk about what you have zero knowledge on..
Check your OP'S profile..

I'll give you one common truth and hope common sense finds you because I don't think you have the mental capacity to find common sense.

"We live in a world of limitless possibilities".

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by frozen70(f): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?

Inform your kins men about his wahala, they will approve for emergency burial and his funeral rites must wait until the family issues are resolved
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ruggman:

Don't always think that what you don't know doesn't exist, things are happening this world is full of mysteries which only God can explain.

A similar thing happened in my home town in recent years, the man even grew bears in the mortuary his disturbance was so much that they had to cutoff his head.

Everyone must turn to God through Jesus Christ before it is too late
If you believe Jesus why you go dey reason spirituality and spiritualism??
That guy is a troll check his profile..that story is too fake..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
Op you are madd

So you want us to comment so that your angry second in command to the devil will beat us too

Walahi you should be arrested for intention to kill
grin who go arrest him....what if he invites his dead Uncle grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by BigYash: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Oga something is definitely wrong with your cerebrum..you better go and sit down before you call someone who is older than you a kid..
No go use your head dey call everybody kid ..
You think say na everybody believe in your spiritualism??
If you ain't reasonable others are.. undecided undecided
The guy gave his address.. Stop doubting and go see for yourself. Since its not real to you.. No fighting!

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I'll give you one common truth and hope common sense finds you because I don't think you have the mental capacity to find common sense.

"We live in a world of limitless possibilities".
Blockhead what did you see on his profile?
Or you still wanna be fooling yourself around cos of some bullshit story?? tongue
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by smartasuen(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na to hire Ogbonge fortified mortician from the lineage of Sango - the fire breather to bulala the corpse with a sound ancestral koboko whenever it looks for the trouble of other corpses.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
BigYash:
The guy gave his address.. Stop doubting and go see for yourself. Since its not real to you.. No fighting!
He should send tfare..that guy is a troll check his profile..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by lichocho(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

boss just find any mortuary attendance ask am one or two questions..I no kw why una no de believe dis kind story..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 8stargeneral: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Come to kogi state. Drop at ganaja juction at lokoja.. And i will pick you up.. Thank you
Before or after that food restaurant that passengers do stop over while going to abuja or coming

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hungerbadoo:
You never see anything. Have a word with mortuary attendants, you will hear chilling stories that will make you afraid for life. Na so them them fight oo especially for night. E get one immediately he don realise say him family members don come for check up voom! Oga go komot for mogue. Attendant go say make them wait small. Few minutes fight don start, he is back. No argue with me oo, see my house see mortuary.
That's a fairy tale...check the op profile he is a troll and that story is too fake..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by dapolaw(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
You people should go and cremate your troublesome uncle jare.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by joey150(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Interesting..for the sake of research and science, can a CCTV or camera be put in the said room so we can all ascertain what really happens?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
lichocho:
boss just find any mortuary attendance ask am one or two questions..I no kw why una no de believe dis kind story..
Cos it's too fake..that guy wey you dey believe so na troll em be.. check em profile..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 007lss: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

something like that happen to me too...... I was told to pay for my mummy food at mortuary
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by frozen70(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is this a joke or what? I guess OP is serious, never heard of such a scenario prior to this moment.

It happens, some Even go to market and come back with things

Some fights others and change their positions

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by jimmynauty: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oya opoh
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by realstars: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:
Which kind story be this?
Death story.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by BigYash: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

He should send tfare..that guy is a troll check his profile..
grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Toks2008(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
This world is a mystery... Only the foolish doubt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ceazario: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Call sars for him
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
007lss:
something like that happen to me too...... I was told to pay for my mummy food at mortuary
Boss man that guy story na fake abeg..check em profile na troll em be..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
BigYash:
grin
You get abi you no get? grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by DMCY: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?

If I should say anything now dem @1sharon And @AlphaNomega go come Dey drag my reply with me grin grin grin

Anyways to those doubting the existence of the spiritual world, this is another reality for you.

@OP you might need the help of dem abokusoro to help perform a mediumship with your brother to know what’s wrong with him

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Phoenixflap: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your location please... Atleast you can come see it yourself...

Don't worry about your T-fare, i will handle that...

I hate doubting soul

He doubted your story and you boasted of sending t-fare to him to come witness the unimaginable.

You posted an address but forgot the t-fare part you promised after he agreed to be a witness and led credence to your story.

If you are certain of your narration, provide the t-fare so he’ll come see for himself.

There is no need calling someone who profess a differing opinion a kid (besides, you don't know him yet).

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ohuhunsulurep: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.
Yes, i second that
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by BigYash: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You get abi you no get? grin
No go o.. D uncle fit know say person wan come check on him.. He fit change am for you o grin My hand no dey o

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Name of movie?

I've heard about these incidents o. It's real
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by AfonjaBoston: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cremate him my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.