Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52753 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Klass99:
I sincerely hope younger women and single ones, learn from her mistakes, like she intended.

I keep seeing juju man and lots of prayers, side by side...shocked. Do the two go hand in hand? Are prayers said at a juju man's shrine? Or were you saying your prayers in private to our Creator, while seeking the devil's help as well?

there wasn't juju shrine oo, the man is an alpha, all this Arabic alpha it was his house we did prayers and he gave him soap, I'm not a Muslim I don't understand arabic
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Mtscheww. You has the guts to go to a native doctor. You can kill men. That's just the fact. How would you even enter such an unholy abode. lipsrsealed
smiles, it was stated in the story where I said I spoke with my neighbor who know a man who can help and the man is Muslim alpha, I wrote juju because he gave my ex black soap..I did everything to help the guy not because I want anything in return..if I can kill I would have kill the guy, before God and man I didn't even curse him..not everyone has bad intentions..I can't wish my neighbor bad not even to talk of kill, God for bid..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ahnie: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Them no dey suffer with Nigerian man.its not worth the needle.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Funmiola95:
pls don't drain my thread, I created this thread because I want people to learn from my mistakes..I don't v any reason to lie,I still have my scan results here

Oponu. Whats your real monicker? the "feminist are future kinda monicker."

Men are scum, men are scum......only one night you don swallow prickk

Either Siofra or Poco naim get this account. Araba bukwagi dia

grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2021
See as women dae support her. Hateful, pretending, bleeding genders. I know many of them are happy

Dickk gobblers

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:
Them no dey suffer with Nigerian man.its not worth the needle.

I honestly thought you were settled abi oga don japa?? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ahnie: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2021
DoorMan:

I honestly thought you were settled abi oga don japa?? grin
So na crime to speak my mind abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ahnie: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Funmiola95:
smiles, it was stated in the story where I said I spoke with my neighbor who know a man who can help and the man is Muslim alpha, I wrote juju because he gave my ex black soap..I did everything to help the guy not because I want anything in return..if I can kill I would have kill the guy, before God and man I didn't even curse him..not everyone has bad intentions..I can't wish my neighbor bad not even to talk of kill, God for bid..
Then put the sordid experience behind you and move on.
You ve bn moving on for years naw without him,why then do you need him now.
Next time mumu again go suffer for any Nigerian man again,your case go swing like pendulum.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:

Then put the sordid experience behind you and move on.
You ve bn moving on for years naw without him,why then do you need him now.
Next mumu again go suffer for any Nigerian man again,your case go swing like pendulum.
I don't need him, I created this thread for people to learn from my experience

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by milliondollas(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2021
WHO WILL MARRY A GIRL WHO GOES TO SEE HARBALIST

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:

So na crime to speak my mind abi?

Your present position should influence your speeches and actions. Stop talking like a Nairaland female

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by piroux(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Hmmmmm. Bad guys seems to be winning.

But this is not a bad guy story, the lady herself is an awful person.

Who dates a yahoo boy who has told you he has been sent to look for human parts? That's not red-light enough?!

Then she asks a friend for a herbalists contact to help his yahoo career... why does she have friends that know evil herbalists?

Why not leave at that point? Why stay with such a lazy, good for nothing individual?

She has low morals, low sense of self worth, zero emotional intelligence and is just as lazy, cunning and bad as he is.

Even worse, she went there and ate mixtures of things, who knows if she hasn't been used herself and now abandoned?

I have no sympathy for her and there's no lesson to learn here.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ahnie: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
DoorMan:

Your present position should influence your speeches and actions. Stop talking like a Nairaland female
Eckis me sir
Please I'm busy

Bye

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Sirqt5(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Funmiola95:
I didn't sleep around,he was by bf..I didn't sleep around pls
but u went to sleep at his house grin . this ya fictional story was 4 years ago. we no know how many dicks u dun dey fuckd since either

Funmiola95:
I don't need him, I created this thread for people to learn from my experience
lies. christmas is coming, u created this thread for sympathy , for some mumus to dash u money .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

Who dates a yahoo boy who has told you he has been sent to look for human parts? That's not red-light enough?!

Then she asks a friend for a herbalists contact to help his yahoo career... why does she have friends that know evil herbalists?

Why not leave at that point? Why stay with such a lazy, good for nothing individual?

She has low morals, low sense of self worth, zero emotional intelligence and is just as lazy, cunning and bad as he is.

Even worse, she went there and ate mixtures of things, who knows if she hasn't been used herself and now abandoned?

u saw it in the story when op said her ex refused before going to seek help from her neighbor, where's the ritual dere na, how's she a bad person? Did u read her story sef? Na person like u no make some people refused to share their story here,stop the blame.. it's not compulsory u spew rubbish.. nonsense and ingredients..Asif u are holy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

see aunty I'm not asking for any sympathy neither did I create this thread to gain any thing u are thinking.. nobody has the right to judge anyone, and stop the hatred u posted, u don't know the shit I'm going through..what u wrote is out of the line..try to have some human feelings, Its clearly stated in the story where I said he said he can't do human part and even where we went to it prayers, soaps and what a ate, it doesn't even work..pls learn how to talk in cases like this
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
u saw it in the story when op said her ex refused before going to seek help from her neighbor, where's the ritual dere na, how's she a bad person? Did u read her story sef? Na person like u no make some people refused to share their story here,stop the blame.. it's not compulsory u spew rubbish.. nonsense and ingredients..Asif u are holy
I'm not asking anybody for anything I don't understand this hatred

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sirqt5:
but u went to sleep at his house grin . this ya fictional story was 4 years ago. we no know how many dicks u dun dey fuckd since either

lies. christmas is coming, u created this thread for sympathy , for some mumus to dash u money .
smiles,,I'm working, like I said earlier I created this thread for people to learn from my experience..money is not everything and I'm not asking anybody for it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
It is well cry cry cry
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm not asking anybody for anything I don't understand this hatred
hmm
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Revolva(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why are u telling us

Always looking for pity

Abeg carry the story comot

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.
give birth and dump it at his doorstep. Hope you learn from your mistakes

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Toluwanise247(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Leg over
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Dodofc: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ewo
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by house10s: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
deuces
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by drchibuike53(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.
Yawns....waking from coma since 2015

Childish story up and down.

Abeg wake me when Buhari leaves office
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm. Money rituals and unwanted pregnancy. This one pass my power oooo.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by dominique(f): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
The moment a man tell you he's into frauds, as a reasonable lady you flee from such man immediately. This one even went further to tell you that he wants to do rituals with human parts and that's the person you decided to stick with him, visiting herbalists and even empty your bank account for. You deserve every misfortune that befell you and zero sympathy.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by DropsMic(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol

✌�️✌�️✌�️
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by sammyscholar(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
there wasn't juju shrine oo, the man is an alpha, all this Arabic alpha it was his house we did prayers and he gave him soap, I'm not a Muslim I don't understand arabic
Alfa gave him soap to use for cheating, swindling, and putting other people's life in mess?

You are an evil person yourself for being an accomplice to someone who engages in fraud and using human part for juju.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Mvena(f): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Shey yahoo boys dey do girlfriend abi wife ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.