Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (35999 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by authority2006(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
chicoMX:
Op.

Let me drop one or two based on past experience.

Dress well always (not necessarily expensive), just make sure your clothe dey always fit, your clothes no dey look washed out Or torn, get a decent haircut, and of course dey wear cologne. Account balance no dey show for forehead o.

Another thing is; the things you say. Don't ever speak lowly of yourself in the presence of these girls (even if you think she likes you). This na to avoid see finish

when you're meeting a lady for the first, don't fail to let her know what you want from the onset. All those platonic nonesense has to stop!!

Lastly, Be confident, feel relaxed while talking to these girls. Girls would know if you're not.

P:S , I don't know your age and I don't know what you want to do with these girls if they agreed to date you. But see eh, you can knack these girls without dating them

Good point, nice observation too
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Shafiiimran99: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
'I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO'

Maybe you are not the kind of guy they are after too so keep searching
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Boogyman557: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
nniero11:

baba e get one guy way wan buy KALA ooo but na weed d guy go give u. better ghana weed way dey make psn reason well
Holly Gram cool Nice 1 man but 4 my ama here, we don't trade KALA for WEED. WTF MAN
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by pansophist(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Men need to understand that generally, women do not speak in the same degree of directness as men. If a woman is telling you something in the fashion of "I'll think about it", "I'm not ready for a relationship now", "I need some time", or even worse, "you're like a brother to me", then the answer is no.

Relationship favours women more than men, and it is in her interest to be in one. And even if she is not ready, she will love up if she meet her taste in guy. There is never a bad time to meet a good partner, you grab then and date straight up. Probably you should brush up on your womanese language skills.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
tiffanyfan:
It is only you that is feeling the babe but she no dey feel you bros

He would have been dating himself cos she might still pretend to love him ...
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by omniwater: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The next one said I am too low for her. Though she was older.
The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.

Please for god'sake, don't change who you are for anybody. You will discover that they are not worth in the long run.

Look within, find out and know who you are and you will find peace and love.

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Skmoda360(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
She no like you bro.... undecided
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by kennyclassic: 1:43am On Nov 17, 2021
I couldn't read all through but my candid opinion is that she doesn't want you for a relationship. She using that phrase "not ready for a relationship" is just her own polite way of telling you no.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by dayocandy(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2021
i used to be like you, AKA THE MUMU MAN

theses Girls no send your papa, if you give them LOVE they go take am, chew am, Munch am anyhow

Now am dating a girl that told me she wasn't ready for relationship about 3 months ago, but now she is now all the way into me,
3 days into the relationship i broke her heart, so she will knows it can still be broken sad angry angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cry , NO OFFENCE she cry o cry cry cry ... no be say i don reach there sha, why she cry i dunno grin grin grin grin grin tongue, we don make up sha,

make i no lie i no really like girls that much after first , second , third Heart BREAK
boy became man, i fit date anybody wai we vibe together, if our way no fall same side i GTFO with immediate effect, i don't like time wasters, when i mean time wasters, You will know dem when you see them,
those once that take a whole day to reply your chats, if you call them they give you attitude, Free those once
BUT.
if you dey play TEST game, i no dey follow you play am,
especially when a girl tell you,
You are like a brother to me, no shake head like mumu, accept, NO GREE FOR AM, if she insist, No embarrass your ancestors,
Leave her and go your way. SIMPLE

3 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Brunosamel(m): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.
You are what we call Average Fustrated chump (AFC) try to build yourself above average, stop chatting with women unnecessaryly, stop wasting your time trying to make the perfect move its boring women like chaos and want a guys that knows what they want, chatting with a woman should be strictly for dates and meet up unless you want to entertain a white lady, hit the gym, change your appearance don't believe that shit of I just want who will love me like I am and last but not the least find a book about women and game.... I recommend the book of pook or the rational male by Rollo Tomassi stick with these advice you will be alright

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Brunosamel(m): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2021
omniwater:

Please for god'sake, don't change who you are for anybody. You will discover that they are not worth in the long run.

Look within, find out and know who you are and you will find peace and love.

Shalom!
Just being who you are is overrated big man it won't get you what you want especially when it comes to women it's like telling a fat dude to be himself not to loose weight that he will find someone who will love him for who he is there truth is there is limitation to this fact while he could just loosen weight and be fit and embrace the sky of limitless pursuit of options
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by MrTunji: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Man know thyself
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by showafrica(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

Lol, @ the one that greets me every time, i asked her out she turned me down... Hahaha.

You have a problem...

If you want srx you could have gotten from the low class street girls. Lol.

Start going out with the low class.. And the high class will find you attractive... Thats the secret. However, note that you will be breaking there hearts.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by djfalone(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Baba, focus on yourself and hustle!
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Cfab(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2021
tongue
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by femi4: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

Stop chasing them, they LL come for you. You need to work on yourself. When you arrive, girls will come along
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by josh1998(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

As for the guy above me...u dey savage grin
another legend loading
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by ikenna44: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Your money never complete grin
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by ekpaben(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Go and make money my brother. Now that the tears is not premium.

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Mvena:

Ah! I no notice o

Tiv girls no dey carry last. I 4 like peep too but guy man dey very busy. no time

Carry on soldier

No too bill them sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Dayotheeone(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2021
So you can't handle SIMPle rejection. If she date you and cheat on you now, you'll say women are wicked. She no feel you, she use code divert you, another better prospect show, she date am. You too hustle and find the one that find you as spec
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Dayotheeone(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2021
ekpaben:
Go and make money my brother. Now that the tears is not premium.

Agba please show your brother some love naw
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Ogaonos: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

bro d lady no dey feel u.some ladies are like DT esp d younger 20s.the solution to Ur problem is train Ur love emotions ie try dilute love.hw do u do it start making female friends.frm Ur write up Ur kind of girls like d moni guy( yahoo / big boys) which is common nwadays with ladies below 26yrs in d country.am sure d said yahoo Boy may have treated her like slut Nd dump her.try have only female friends for now biko make pressure no go make u join yahoo like some guys do
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Mvena(f): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2021
nniero11:

Tiv girls no dey carry last. I 4 like peep too but guy man dey very busy. no time

Carry on soldier

No too bill them sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I don’t understand what you mean by this
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mvena:

I don’t understand what you mean by this

NA ENGLISH U DEY SPEAK WAN KWAGHSI
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by gifxlove2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
she does not like you

1 Like

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:

It’s the entitlement fa me. Y’all think girls owe you relationships or something. Which one is “why does no girl want to date me”? Who are you?

“I can get sex from low class girls”

You’re obviously an incel, and you’re on your road to becoming one of them miserable alpha males that have convinced themselves they get rejected cos they’re too hot. Sad.
Where did you see I questioned "why does girls don't want to date me?"
You are a misandry slow thinker. You are the type of low class girl I can't date Eew you disgust me. You can't read properly. Must you find a way to execute your dead feelings in a harmless post? Did I say evil about girls or did I force anyone to date me? Did I say they owe me a relationship?
There are girls I don't like that would want to date me. But the kind of girl I am after her intellectuals and flow with my particular kind of vibe. There are low street men and women too which clearly you wouldn't date.
If you have problem with that, surely you are one of them.
You clearly have comprehension issues and seriously you need help.

1 Like

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lukaku95:
you don't look Nigerian and girls dey reject you left and right.. local dog .

Well I am a local dog, here you are under my post talking about me. When will people start talking about you? Or when will your life make relevance for people to talk about. Local dog stalker �
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:

Where did you see I questioned "why does girls don't want to date me?"
You are a misandry slow thinker. You are the type of low class girl I can't date Eew you disgust me. You can't read properly. Must you find a way to execute your dead feelings in a harmless post? Did I say evil about girls or did I force anyone to date me? Did I say they owe me a relationship?
There are girls I don't like that would want to date me. But the kind of girl I am after her intellectuals and flow with my particular kind of vibe. There are low street men and women too which clearly you wouldn't date.
If you have problem with that, surely you are one of them.
You clearly have comprehension issues and seriously you need help.

You’re literally the type of backyard niggas I spit on when they try to talk to me and you think in your pathetic life I can stoop low to want you? You cannot even construct a proper sentence but have the audacity to open your mouth and call others low quality. You’re the same person getting rejected like a rotten dead body, you used “misandry” in place of “misandrist”, you can only get sex when you pay for it and you have mouth to speak? It hasn’t hit you that you’re bottom barrel. A goo covered handkerchief has more worth than you. Get ready, your misery is just beginning.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by instinct57vm(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

Stop toasting women. You will Bleep more women without toasting. Only the real OGs will understand this

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by EmzyT: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

Keeping a girlfriend is Overrated, make money and they'll want to keep you!

Trust me bro, i'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by LawyerLomo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
BABYharder:

Op na true be this

After schooling I started commitment hunting (which ended yesterday), though I'm broke cus of spending in school but heaven knows I'll so hit it hard the soonest. But the idea is to get babe who go stick with me for who I am and not what I have and also to stick with her as i won't have time philandering.
Tried the few single female friends I had, but they all gave me the "I'm not ready story".
One even enjoy our smooching but don't wanna commit.
To cut the story short, out of the four friends I considered, none was ready.
I understood instantly but laughed it all out. Hence, i ended my quest for seeking for a reliable companion. For now, I've cancelled anything about commitment and activated my quest to blow beyond redemption. After all na only single i go dey, i no kill person grin

So, you've succumbed to the fate of [b] No Knacking [\b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.